• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Someone fly out to IL or something.

****!

EDIT: OH SHI-

Epic post count is epic.
Kirk for now, is in the awesome club with me.

And yea Doom, 2 bucks. I'm hoping to have a net gain of 0 in terms of gas money and venue fee by the end of the day >_>...

Kirk

Smash Champion
It ALSO looks like I got the 5000th post in the thread, but YOU got the 5000th reply.

We are too good at posting. Srsly.

And I know, I'm out of the awesome club now... :/

Kirk

Smash Champion
Grand Finals Doubles vids from a tournament last Saturday. Someone else recorded them, haven't watched them yet myself.

Myself and Quik vs. Hunger and Sago.

IL vs. WI. :o

Hunger and Sago came from Loser's, took us all the way to the second set, game 5.

Performance could have been better, but some stuff in there is neat.

Set 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEFL2fofyUQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAEuTThV1vM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO-biBhwHFk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwzBl6p5kAo

Set 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHlhLzlfJhc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLGVJfTwZdY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51xD4kXlYS8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3_FSN7r4jQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUFWEND5Rr4

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Kirk, I watched the very last match (Game 5 of the 2nd set) and one thing you coulda done that should definitely be noted was to not try to spike MK after you successfully aethered him down into the water. He was at high enough damage to simply kill him with F-Air. It's what I do when I think I won't make it with my D-air.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I'll go to any tourney as long as I find a ride -_- (which face is this? )

Now, I actually have useable controllers! My new controllers came in today, so happy Ü
No more jab cancel to dtilt, or DIing down Ü

King of Sack

Smash Journeyman
Venting, perhaps. Not like it will improve my situation.

First, you don't know my life. Oh, there must be friends I'm forgetting about, OF COURSE!

No.

My 'friends' consist of people I play smash with and see at tournaments. I don't mean this in a negative way, but that's all I do with them. A friend has many meanings, and it is different for everyone. For me, I only had one. Just one person who I considered a real friend. And with that taken away from me, I feel lost about everything else.

Same goes for here. Sure, I have 'friends,' but its nothing serious. I've never met any of you in person...it's all text. Being all over the country doesn't help, either.

I don't know why I'm still talking about my personal life here...what good will that do. Nothing else has been working, so why the hell not...
Kirk, I'm sure that there isn't a single person here that wouldn't be your friend if would let us. If you would like someone to open up to, feel free to spam me. I may only be 14, but my friends come to me quite a bit when there feeling like that, so don't hesitate. Btw... if this was made up.... oh, nevermind.

EDIT: I really need to come here more often... :/

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
... Are you using a U with umlaut as a happy face? LOL

San, go to No Koast. It's next weekend and in Kansas. Find a ride to Kirk's place and then ride with Kirk from there.
Dang, next weekend I have to go to a tourney in Rochester :( Maybe next time.

I'm bugging people from Rochester to bring me to more places. I'm on the way to NJ if they go to any NJ tourneys, though.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Directions telling you how to get on the road to Viridian City! See what I did there?

Kirk, I'm sure that there isn't a single person here that wouldn't be your friend if would let us. If you would like someone to open up to, feel free to spam me. I may only be 14, but my friends come to me quite a bit when there feeling like that, so don't hesitate. Btw... if this was made up.... oh, nevermind.

EDIT: I really need to come here more often... :/
You sir, are an idiot. I don't care if you're 14. Don't bring up old ****. It's done. I recommend you delete that post before it stirs up anymore negativity in some people.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Wait, they actually put it in Ike's favor?

I must of missed something, it was looking like 6-4 Mario's favor when I left.

When we redo the G&W match-up, can we request that A2 doesn't bother to show his face? He simply degrades any discussion he touches.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
-_-

Okay then. We should do the Mario MU now that we're done with Zelda, and simply bring over any good info from their topic, but actually have the correct ratio down: 55-45 Ike's A.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
G&W doesn't need a redo

leave it at 55-45 G&W's favor
60-40 if its a G&W stage at most,but i doubt it
most of G&W's stages are ike stages too

and i think A2 knows what he's talking about D:

even if he may be kinda dumb about it sometimes

theeboredone

Smash Legend
They put 55-45 Mario's favor Niddo. I was frankly getting pissed off, too by that same guy.
As for Viridian, sorry, but I can't go. I'd love to seeing as how Mikehaze, Tyrant, M2K, DSF, and Ally are supposed to go. But I have a Kumdo tournament that day
I do that **** without the armor, and real swords. And if the opponent loses, he's supposed to commit seppuku. Yes, I'm undefeated. I'm awesome.

*Bored has a PhD in Kickin Your ***. Was trained by the Great Green Ranger, Tommy Oliver.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
and i think A2 knows what he's talking about D:

Your IQ has just dropped significantly upon saying that statement.

Do you honestly think Ike is 5th worse in the game, and that if he uses any move that isn't Jab/Fair, he will get punished everytime?

Because that's what A2 thinks. He's a complete and utter fool. Nobody should ever listen to a word he has to say.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad

Your IQ has just dropped significantly upon saying that statement.

Do you honestly think Ike is 5th worse in the game, and that if he uses any move that isn't Jab/Fair, he will get punished everytime?

Because that's what A2 thinks. He's a complete and utter fool. Nobody should ever listen to a word he has to say.
even if he may be kinda dumb about it sometimes

well that's where my second statement comes in T-T

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
I would like to add that A2 does not know what the hell he is talking about. There are many categories of individuals on SWF. Some are flat out stupid, some are very biased, and some just think that they are the only people in the whole world who understand the topic at hand. This guy manages to piss me off more than all of those groups combined.

Why? Because other people exist who actually are like "Yeah, this dude knows what he is saying." NO, this dude does NOT know what he is saying. He has posted things like "Mario's Up Smash can punish anything Ike does besides Fair out of shield." and he manages to get away with it on a daily basis.

I would seriously prefer like 100 combokings instead of this dude.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Dang, we should hunt CK down and have him back...it might make you guys feel better LOL.
Indeed.

Ugh, is there any possible way to make it so if A2 attempts to talk about Ike (or any character really), he gets banned? Or at least if he posts anything about Ike he gets banned for trolling? Because seriously, that's all it is. Painful to read trolling, filled with obviously false facts that just makes our lives more difficult when people start to believe him.

Heck, we now have Inui and Gheb_01 also going around saying "lulz, Ike sucks, 5th worse", with Inui claiming that Ike has "multiple 2-8 and 1-9 Ds" and Gheb basically being A2.1

EDIT:

Okay, 100% serious here.

Is it possible to ask the staff to make it impossible for those three to post on the Ike boards? We don't need their stupidity messing up MU discussions.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Something I noticed....SWF is very mature compared to AiB and trolling here is like...not tolerable at all lol.
AiB is makes me laugh a lot and all but I guess here, I can actually be serious and learn stuff o-o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom