• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Jack!

Make sure you are here to stay both nights, me and you got some team friendlies to do! Can't wait to play with you.

Also, Veets I believe we are hanging out tonight at Seifs a little while.

Vts

Smash Champion
Jack!

Make sure you are here to stay both nights, me and you got some team friendlies to do! Can't wait to play with you.

Also, Veets I believe we are hanging out tonight at Seifs a little while.
Guess i'll come by tired of rift

game is making me sad when i spend 2 hours trying to get 1 drop and it never comes ><

Vts

Smash Champion
well you guys ready for tomorrow?

i know i'm going to go to bed soon wake up early and head there since the tournament doesn't start til 4pm but warm up and other events like mock crews and teams will start around 2-3pm unless we know more teams are coming around 4pm.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I want to register for the melee stuff but I don't know how, can someone either register me, or tell me how?

Teams/Singles plz

Gravity

Smash Ace
OK crew like just made it back home. . .

awesome tourney guys i had fun playing everyone. we definitely need to play more.

anyways im super tired so i just wanted to crash your thread before i sleep.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
OK crew like just made it back home. . .

awesome tourney guys i had fun playing everyone. we definitely need to play more.

anyways im super tired so i just wanted to crash your thread before i sleep.
Awesome, glad you guys made it back aight. It was sweet playing ya'll, keep up the good work.

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
sorry we didn't play g.vice freaking brawl teams took forever, I got 2nd though :D and by the time it was done you were wrapped up in some AR vs OK teams thing so I just played vts for like 3 matches. plus I had to watch dinorex the most extreme technical hype fighting game of all time.:awesome:

DualCats

Smash Ace
I'm just going to start showing up in this thread now because Arkansas is a pretty cool guy.

<3

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
<3

:)

we gotta play next time we see each other alright

Oklahoma guys are pretty cool bunch
I just saw the team combo you were talking about against that first team we played. raep **** repa

also, I'd like to point out that in your annihilation of chamberpots incorporated, you didn't john once and laughed off your mistakes. take heed, succeed, drink mead, and breed.

DualCats

Smash Ace
<3

:)

we gotta play next time we see each other alright

Oklahoma guys are pretty cool bunch
Cool cool. Hopefully next time you can get to play the rest of the OK melee scene, too. We had so many people bail last-minute >_<

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I just saw the team combo you were talking about against that first team we played. raep **** repa

also, I'd like to point out that in your annihilation of chamberpots incorporated, you didn't john once and laughed off your mistakes. take heed, succeed, drink mead, and breed.
AGREED.

VTS it's almost like you enjoy the game if you're winning. So now that you know your potential, don't john about future mistakes, instead just realize at the moment you're not playing your best if you're getting owned, and laugh it off and try to have fun.

This is tough though, because when Chambermaid beat me I was a sad panda, but it happens. I had great friendlies with Jack/Gravity. Samus mains bring so much fun to the table.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
vts, I just saw your arbyque -> reverse bair knee on vice :):):)

and then winning the 2v1 at the end. you're a MONSTER.
Even I was glad he got the arby-que into bair/knee, and it happened to me.

VTS decided to go Super Saiyan during this tourney

Vts

Smash Champion
AGREED.

VTS it's almost like you enjoy the game if you're winning. So now that you know your potential, don't john about future mistakes, instead just realize at the moment you're not playing your best if you're getting owned, and laugh it off and try to have fun.

This is tough though, because when Chambermaid beat me I was a sad panda, but it happens. I had great friendlies with Jack/Gravity. Samus mains bring so much fun to the table.
i enjoy losing too just as long as i know i did my best i don't get mad. I get mad at stuff that i know shouldn't work and it works against me ><.

i just get sad during games where i try and what i think i'm doing isn't coming out kind of like the last match vs chamberlin thought i was wavedashing but ended up SDing.

vts, I just saw your arbyque -> reverse bair knee on vice :):):)

and then winning the 2v1 at the end. you're a MONSTER.
my face when i won the 2v1

Even I was glad he got the arby-que into bair/knee, and it happened to me.

VTS decided to go Super Saiyan during this tourney
only the first 1/2 of the tournament after i lost to jack i started to get a head ache :(, took meds but was still around until about 30m before teams then i played better again.

Ark is good for VTS
Guess so gotta play better on home field advantage i guess

Really wanted to win teams >< it was all my fault for bad rests, hitting teammate, and well dying at low %s

Arby remember sheik and fox , also falcon for fun but just those 2 for improvement.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Haha I know one of them. I went to Governor's School with him. I can hit you up with their info.
Yo VTS, you mind hitting me up with those brackets as soon as you can? I'm about to do the write-up for SRK and our website and I like to have the full results for all the games. Thanks man! And thanks again for running a great event!

Also special shoutout to the Arkansas Smash community which is as strong and dedicated as ever. Hope y'all had a great time!

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Also, I hope to see from the results that Arkansas swept both Smash tournies. Don't disappoint me guys!

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Cool cool. Hopefully next time you can get to play the rest of the OK melee scene, too. We had so many people bail last-minute >_<
Hey, I bailed at least a week before the tournament, so I think it was just Chris who bailed at the last-minute :p

I wanted to go to ARK, but I had made prior arrangements with my gf for the day that happened to be the day of the tournament that it would not have been in my best interest to bail out on, so I wasn't able to make it. However, it sounds like the Oklahomies who went had a pretty awesome time, so I am definitely interested in future Arkansas Melee events.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Hey Seif, your coworker got destroyed by one of the chinamen. One stock was a zero to death, and at the same moment I said "daaaamn" out loud, I heard your friend go "daaaaamn" in the commentary.

Max, Don and Yi's matches will be on youtube if they want to see them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycFIEFyo7yc - second match is domination
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMtKuFnqTPk

I'll make a big list when they're all done

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
Hey Seif, your coworker got destroyed by one of the chinamen. One stock was a zero to death, and at the same moment I said "daaaamn" out loud, I heard your friend go "daaaaamn" in the commentary.

Max, Don and Yi's matches will be on youtube if they want to see them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycFIEFyo7yc - second match is domination
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMtKuFnqTPk

I'll make a big list when they're all done

does anyone know what matchup/stages ichigo vs solidus and jamz vs harry were?
I believe his tag was MoSweep, and this is delicious. Can't wait for more vids.

Also shout-out's to Solidus, Gravity, and Dualcats. You dudes where awesome.

Also, lol@0views

So, what's the plan this week fellas?

Top Bottom