• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Sorry but i would have to put my money towards the texas ppl lol

they would drive 7-9 hours to us if they came.

i would put in like 20 bucks for them for gas if not more.
Haha that's totally cool man. Whoever you can get for Smash is just as great for all of us!

EDIT: Justin Wong confirmed.

Vts

Smash Champion
Hmm just spend $100 on anime

just got NHK, School Rumble (complete), Rumbling hearts, Beck, and Bambo blade.

shows i haven't seen except 2, wtf am i doing

just too good of a deal to pass up.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
anal seepage is a synonymous term for steatorrhea in which nursing students refer to as leaking poo.
I could break down some terms referring to poo if I wanted, however those type of conversations are best left for another time.

Honestly though, poo is so important. You wouldn't believe the amount of testable material there is regarding poo in nursing school.

Vts

Smash Champion
I could break down some terms referring to poo if I wanted, however those type of conversations are best left for another time.

Honestly though, poo is so important. You wouldn't believe the amount of testable material there is regarding poo in nursing school.
i don't doubt it, there is also a lot of testable material on snot also if i'm not mistaken.

but snot isn't as gross as poo

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
A.R.K. III updates:

- USA's #1 SSF4 and MvC3 player Justin Wong has confirmed attendance for A.R.K. III! Get Hype Arkansas! Other notable players in attendance include Fubarduck, Lil Majin, Sinister-X, TWG Arthur, ARK XI, Jon Lo, and several more!
- A Regional SSF4 5v5 will be added (Time Permitting; Must start by 9-10PM)
- Game On Apparel has donated $50 and several shirts to A.R.K. III for you guys! Borderland Games has donated $30. Broken Tier is providing shirts! Shadaloo.eu is providing $50 Credit! The Conway Bat Cave is providing equipment for the tournament! Bonus Pot money will go into the tournament with the largest turnout! The distribution of all other prizes is TBD. Check out the sponsor info at the bottom of this post and make sure to support these guys!
- Well-known modder DaRabidDuckie is attending this event and is making his services available to the community!

DaRabidDuckie's Modding Services:
Modder DaRabidDuckie is Open for Business at A.R.K. III! He will only be doing dual mods (PS3 <-> 360) on site, but if you contact him directly, he can arrange to do an RJ45 mod as well. If, for some reason, he does not have time to mod your stick at our tournament, he can take it and send it back to you at an additional cost.
Here is his information including prices and pictures of his previous works! Support a great local modder!

If you can't make it, make sure to check out our stream at http://www.justin.tv/rawkusx.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
smash brethren, let us play
This brethren cannot play, because there is a nobleman's conference to go to at the land's church tonight. On the marrow, if any brethren be available, I can meet with thee under the light of evening to prepare for the upcoming battle. On the eve of TGIF, I will meet again at the lands church to disperse aid to the those without affluence, as I will also be doing in the morning, just before battle. Once I have finished my task on Saturn's day morn, I will make haste to meet thy brethren in battle. What say you!

G. Vice

Smash Lord
You shall taste defeat ere the red sun rises. It’s a bitter taste, I’m sure, and ye shall savor it for seven score fortnights anon.

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a311009/neil-gaiman-confirms-american-gods-film.html
!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Kings James talk! How I love King James talk!

Upon the morrow, by the star of David who was the son of Jesse, Son of Omar, son of Edom; Zane, son of Jerald, son of Oliver Ward, will be able to smash naught. For he has an appointment, that highly esteemed, at St. Vincent. For as the pressing and clacking of buttons by the hands of the feeble ensue, the hands of the strong shall be fast at work, doing the will of his maker, giving in himself as a servant, just as the Word that was before the foundations of time did...and that is the whole duty of man.

Oh members of the Arkansas smash society, where is thy sting? Oh sting, where is thy victory? For your fate vs Vice will be swallowed up in victory...and amen.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Is that interpreted to mean you can't come to the tourney, or that you can't smash before then?
let me interpret like the prophets of Israel did before the heathen kings of Babylon.

I can't smash tomorrow, I have a clinical and I'll be busy til the class the next day on Friday. I wanna smash friday and get ready for the tourney, as I'm NOT going to work so I can play/go to it. How much cash do I need to have?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
So I was thinking with my dipstick and I realized that I get out of clinical at 1900 hours.

Are you guys gonna be smashing at Seif's? Cuz St. Vincent's is like, right next door. I'll throw my smash controller in the car just to ere on the side of safety, and maybe I actually see you all tonight.

If the good Lord is willing.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Yeah I wanna play you actually, since you always seem to beat me and I know I'll have to play you in tourney :/

can we have another set up there pleaseee so we can get some singles practice as well?
Yeah, I want a bunch of singles too. I <3 singles lol.

The little tv that I usually bring to tournies is already over there, so maybe we can gank Arby's

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yeah, I want a bunch of singles too. I <3 singles lol.

The little tv that I usually bring to tournies is already over there, so maybe we can gank Arby's
Hey Arby~

Have you had the time to work on Devour 2 any lately?

A bunch of my Ganon buddies like Kage, ACE, and some other people(myself included) are ready to see if it's worth anything.

Just curious, no rush :3

Vts

Smash Champion
So where are we welcome at VTS's place Friday/Saturday night, or what?
duh, u can stay both nights.

i have a couch and floor room since my parents don't want ppl sleeping in there bedroom might see.

but i got enough room for like 4-5 ppl to stay but bring ur own sheets and pillows

might be little tight but should be enough room.

i need to know how many cus if needed i'll clean up my parent's room so ppl can sleep on the floor

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Yo TheSaberGuy is the best. I messaged all Facebook attendees of your generosity, updated the threads on here and SRK, and updated our Facebook event. Can you get us a logo soon so we can flash it on our stream? No bigs either way, but I'd like to maximize exposure for you guys. We can get you to come on and talk about it on the stream as well if you want.

Inocram

Smash Cadet
Hey guys! I'll be there this weekend and anyone who likes can stop by before/after to hang out, sleep, or live.

Look forward to seeing you guys and to the Arkansas tournament series Maxx foreshadowed that Saber has in the works.

Top Bottom