• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
Woot Woot!!

Props Arkansas! Official Results?

Also, any videos?
Videos of most the stuff singles winner was recorded but losers and grand finals weren't

we kind of didn't care at that point we were all ready to go.

13 hours in 1 place playing melee was great but being serious at midnight was hard everyone wasn't playing there best :(

brawl takes way to long lol

arby if you want to grab that stuff off yoshimans computer we can watch some stuff like me taking 11 stock in a crew battle, the crews were stacked ended with 21 to 0, 36 stock starting out each.

Vts

Smash Champion
idk they were good, also me and saberguy don't make a good puff/fox we lost trying that team but a good fox/IC he racks up dmg and i just annoy then grab to get the kills worked so amazingly. We needed to really work on when i say i got i got it cus it killed him like 3 times cus he doesn;t understand charge smash in grab you don't run at me

the results will be up later and i'm liking the shout outs at me right now they make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside :)

I get off work at 8pm so be ready like at 8:15 cus i'll head straight over to pick you up then we are going to go eat and maybe go to the cabot house cus i need to do laundry

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
3rd in teams was ZZ Top Hats = Zivilyn Bane and Zantetsu. Also the crews were balanced, I'm just a master strategizer. Our crew only had two players that weren't from Springfield, MO and overall we're a pretty weak community as of right now :)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Saberguy's too good

Props Saber! Also good job VTjohns for taking second and not rage quitting when you get hit by fairs

Vts

Smash Champion
Is everyone free thrusday night we need to have a sabergaming meeting where we sit down for 1-4 hours and get the plan out there and ideas

We need to really buckle down with all concerns put out on the table even if we don't have an answer.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
VTS and I are all alone together. Just the two of us in a house with excellent internet? Amazing spring break.

SAVOR THAT DORM. Imagine when we're out of college and paying significantly more for far worse living conditions :( Avenue Q saddened me with this realization.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Updated the ARK III thread with final details including:
- A Full Schedule has been posted.
- Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 has been switched to 360 due to logistics and complaints from the community. We apologize for the confusion. That being said, we should have approximately 7-8 setups available for tournament play. For those with PS3 pads, we will have lagless converters available.
- Marvel 3v3 Team Tournament has been added.
- Melee and Brawl doubles have been added as team tournaments.
- Smash 64 and the demo of Mortal Kombat 9 will make an appearance. We will have an exhibition tournament of Mortal Kombat 9, which will be free.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-so-bad-it-could-end-the-3d-boom-2247778.html

"That being said, Zemeckis is now infamous for this creepy *** animation style that mixes the Uncanny Valley with an utter lack of style (or reason to use CG in the first place) compared to the highly imaginative Pixar (or even Dreamworks!) movies. I can't believe the man who created Back To The Future and Forrest Gump is now best known for this crap. Sad."

Then again, everyone loves Rango and I thought it was stoop1d

Vts

Smash Champion
This daywalker gets off of work at 5:00 and can join you guys soon after
i get off work at 4pm so lets make this meeting today instead of thrusday for Sabergaming?

there are things we need to address before we start.

also might sleep during end of gankutsuou past 5 days have been like 6-7 hours of sleep and getting ready to pass out.

also ark 3 training soon

Vts

Smash Champion
idk ziv I work at best buy on the phones so when not talking on them i do w/e i want.

also ever read something so good it gave you chills?

just happened to me for like 4 hours lol

still not done with it but its so good.

DSLL

Smash Rookie
Does anyone live/plan on driving through in the Van Buren/Ft. Smith/Rogers area on the way to ARK? (if you're going that is) If so would anyone be willing to car pool with my girlfriend and I? Neither of us have out license and we're really wanting to go. I'd obviously pitch in for gas and even pay your venue fee (if you haven't done so already) as our thanks for being so helpful.

You can reach me at www.facebook.com/stuarthayden

Thanks.

And I know you don't know me and this is a lot to ask but I'd really appreciate it. I've been trying to find any type of competitive scene in Arkansas for a while now.

Top Bottom