• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
It will!

How'd that essay go? Or was it a test? I forget. It was a test, right? I'm assuming you put the video creation off long enough to get adequate study time in right?

Vts

Smash Champion
I'm 'bout to pick up Yoshi for nerd times, Arby. Whenever you feel like joining us send us a carrier pigeon.
Won't be this week lol

i get off work at 10pm then school at 9:20 (english class was cancelled woot)
then come home put computer together and stop by to pick up graphics card then add OS then maybe head over or spend 3-7 hours customizing it the way i like it and then friday work. Then head to cabot either friday night or saturday night depending to eat with family then sunday go back to work until close then monday open the store then off tuesday

so might be over friday night or saturday night idk yet or might just stay home on my new computer

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Well boys, have a good spring break! I'm working on Saturday, and then after that I'm planning on heading home to Bradley for a day or two, maybe more I'm not sure yet.

But anyway, I'll be seeing you all in the near future sometime.

Also Arby, I'm on campus tomorrow, so I may actually stop by and smash a little if you and Yoshi are down.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, been working on getting some sponsors and advertisers for ARK III. Also, there's a chance we can get some good news coverage of our event. I'll keep you guys updated. I hope everyone's as excited as we are about our upcoming event. I dare say that we are the largest dedicated video game tournament in Arkansas, though I could be wrong.

Remember to bump this thread every once in a while and tell your friends! http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298654

Vts

Smash Champion
So yoshiman u ready to go to springfield?

will leave around 4-5pm tonight

think saberguy is driving

also arby just gather all the IC clips over the weekend if you would to see how many i have and if i want to have a trailer or just make a combo video cus IC don't really combo lol

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I can't stay at UALR over the break, so if I could somehow split my time between Seif and VTS next week, that would be amazing. I'm still going home this weekend.

*hopeful*

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Of course, bro.

Incidentally, can't you stay?
Because the hours to work off the housing charge were all taken, and I'm not paying $200.

When are you guys getting back from Missouri?

lately you've gotten more falcon clips than ganon, vice :laugh: another arkansas video could be made sometime soon. for now, I suppose it's devourin' time.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Because the hours to work off the housing charge were all taken, and I'm not paying $200.

When are you guys getting back from Missouri?

lately you've gotten more falcon clips than ganon, vice :laugh: another arkansas video could be made sometime soon. for now, I suppose it's devourin' time.
Sweet!! Devourin' Time is my favorite time :D

and yeah dude, that happens when I play more falcon than Ganon. The last few days I've really felt like my falcon was playing well, and I've enjoyed him more than normal.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, we got a both Melee & Brawl going on next week in Tulsa at OKgamers 5th anniversary event. I'm TOing to make sure Smash goes as smoothly as the other events held by the organizers and I'd love to see you there. Entry fee is $5 per tournament, so this is a great time to bring younger smashers without them blowing too much cash: there will be material and cash prizes as well as the pot split. There will also be:

Halo Reach FFA
Forza 3
Blaz Blue
SSFIV
Halo Reach 2v2
Marvel vs Capcom 3 (MvC3)
Soul Calibur 4

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298315

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
If I don't see you there I will definitely see you all at A.R.K III! Also, when I go to ARK I MAY need a Melee doubles partner. I main peach and I'm used to teaming with a very aggressive marth (Zinth) but a fox is fine too.

Top Bottom