• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
I guess if we are all ready around noon then we can go get some mean pig then head to weeaboo's house

also i gotta get my oil changed today and other stuff changed so once it hits like 10 am i'll go do that but meet up place will be seifs then we will head from there even though its back tracking for me and it will be back tracking when we go to cabot but w/e

G. Vice

Smash Lord
then don't sleep

and i'm asking u to be ready to go by noon

so be up at like 11 and i'll try to be there around noon
Alright...I guess I'll ask again.

Hunter, if you're driving. Is it cool if I come and we come back Saturday night since me and Seif need to be here for reasons. I'm also offering to drive since more than likely you guys will be under the influence that night...I just need to know.

Vts

Smash Champion
Alright...I guess you'll ask again.

Hunter, if you're driving. Is it cool if I come and we come back Saturday night since me and Seif need to be here for reasons. I'm also offering to drive since more than likely you guys will be under the influence that night...I just need to know.
sure u can drive my car if i'm not feeling well :)

unless u want to take ur car and we all mash in there together

also idk if saberguy is going or not hmm

G. Vice

Smash Lord
sure u can drive my car if i'm not feeling well :)

unless u want to take ur car and we all mash in there together

also idk if saberguy is going or not hmm
lol there's no way we can fit the people in my little car. Especially with a system in the back of my trunk and trying to take baggage. But you're cool with us coming back Saturday night, and me driving then? :D

Vts

Smash Champion
guess we can leave at 12:30 for g.vice

seif grab yoshiman and arby if they are coming ok.

i'll try to be over around 11:45 so that we don't have to wait for me

also idk what we will be sleeping on if its carpet or wood floors its bunbun's grandma's house if i remember correctly and it should have carpet and couches but i'm sleeping with jack or finding a nice spot on the ground with my blanket

if you don't know its bunbun's and jack's b-day party so don't forget to say happy b-day to them

BunBun

Smash Master
guess we can leave at 12:30 for g.vice

seif grab yoshiman and arby if they are coming ok.

i'll try to be over around 11:45 so that we don't have to wait for me

also idk what we will be sleeping on if its carpet or wood floors its bunbun's grandma's house if i remember correctly and it should have carpet and couches but i'm sleeping with jack or finding a nice spot on the ground with my blanket

if you don't know its bunbun's and jack's b-day party so don't forget to say happy b-day to them
What the ****? Where do you kids get these ideas? I've never lived at my grandmother's house O_o

Also, there's no point in getting here before like 430 or 5

Vts

Smash Champion
they are open until 6 so we can do around 1:30 to head to cabot get there around 2pm then eat for 30-45m and chill then go to memphis so that would put us there around 430-5pm

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
they are open until 6 so we can do around 1:30 to head to cabot get there around 2pm then eat for 30-45m and chill then go to memphis so that would put us there around 430-5pm
Yo VTS I just want to make sure you got my PM. I need to know how many ppl are coming and if you can bring a setup. PM me.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I couldn't come to Memph, happy b-day BB and IHSB.

Had some business to take care of.

It's now REALLY business time, VTS. I'm gonna go to the bank on Monday and we should start looking for venues ASAP.

P.S. - How about Believe In Yourself as the tournament name?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I want to give props to the Arkansas Smash scene for the performance I saw this weekend.

Arby- Grats on performing well vs Iori/IHSB. Your improvement is definitely evident. I honestly see you as my equal, and at times my superior. Keep the current mindset you have, and you will do great things. Your only weakness is being too hard on yourself, and not having fun at times while smashing.

VTS- Good job getting second in pools with Arby. Keep it together next time during Loser's finals...you and Arby are more fun to fight than Iori/BunBag. Less johns, more silence...else no one likes playing you. You've gotten better though. Thanks for driving, I'll get your 10 bucks to you when I can.

Yoshi- Nice job coming to the realization that it takes giving respect to earn respect. You're getting better man. I can't completely sandbag you and win now =p Good games vs Kyo.

Seif- Thanks for adding that lighthearted touch to smash that sometimes is lost by the intensity of the matches. Also, thanks for having a kind heart and it being so evident to everyone around you. Less ground dodging.

G.Vice- Get better nub

Vts

Smash Champion
Could someone enlighten me plz as to who in the Arkansas Melee community would be willing to travel for a tourney?
90% of the time i'm the driver and arby/yoshiman are my minions so they ride with me and every blue moon seif/g.vice/chamberlin come and saberguy is when ever he feels like going, Ace requires like 4 weeks heads up to put in for leave but soon he'll be gone for 3-4 months

AR_ACE

Smash Rookie
Lol I thought I had a reserved seat for a ride this trip or so I was told but then no one contacted me with a time for leaving and details... Oh well lol

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
90% of the time i'm the driver and arby/yoshiman are my minions so they ride with me and every blue moon seif/g.vice/chamberlin come and saberguy is when ever he feels like going, Ace requires like 4 weeks heads up to put in for leave but soon he'll be gone for 3-4 months

lol, how does April 23rd sound?
Austin, TX, University of Texas campus.

btw, its 8 hrs from Little Rock to Austin, I've done 7 hrs and I'm not that into driving so it should be fairly doable.

Vts

Smash Champion

btw, its 8 hrs from Little Rock to Austin, I've done 7 hrs and I'm not that into driving so it should be fairly doable.
gotta see what my plans are for that weekend

and ace always gets first ups in my car since he never goes :D

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman

Speaking of which, maybe you should come to OUR tournament on April 2nd and have a good time with our community before we come to your event :)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298654
ARK III baby!

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
3-4 ppl most likely 3

also saberguy the name of the tournament might change depends on venue so let's keep an open mind
Yeah I don't see how the venue would effect the name of the tournament...Genesis 2 isn't called Contra Costa County Fairgrounds...it's ****ing genesis.

I'm just gonna put my foot down and say B.I.Y is the tournament name, and that's that.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
it's only about a minute, so anything really. I'm not including the stuff with you, me, and vts because most of the fun is lost with no audio :\ that pause with mirror foxes on both sides of FD is too good to pass up though.

sorry vts, I'm going home this weekend since I'll be staying in little rock for spring break. no missouri for me :(

*because it isn't long enough to be a real video, the idea is to throw a song on this handful of clips and call it a day.
does anyone want anything else uploaded?

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
it's only about a minute, so anything really. I'm not including the stuff with you, me, and vts because most of the fun is lost with no audio :\ that pause with mirror foxes on both sides of FD is too good to pass up though.

sorry vts, I'm going home this weekend since I'll be staying in little rock for spring break. no missouri for me :(

*because it isn't long enough to be a real video, the idea is to throw a song on this handful of clips and call it a day.
does anyone want anything else uploaded?
If you find anything epic I did with Mewtwo save it for me kay:embarrass:

I just might make Mewtation 4 if I have a good enough compilation of clips.

Vts

Smash Champion
yeah looks like no MO for me my parents want me to be here friday night to go out to eat cus my family from Springfield is coming to visit :S

odd weekend just got the text ><

Top Bottom