• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
Ah nothing like organizing my external , washing clothes, DLing anime, price checking for violin repair, and sleeping in.

what a good day so far.

besides it raining almost dying cus white truck can't drive and headache all day and sucking at a game i put so much time into :D

G. Vice

Smash Lord
and sucking at a game i put so much time into :D
Stop life Veets.

Also, I went and saw Eclipse with some of my lady friends( and Brad LOL) from church, and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. It was seriously good. I'm so excited about the next one!

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Also, I went and saw Eclipse with some of my lady friends( and Brad LOL) from church, and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. It was seriously good. I'm so excited about the next one!
My problem with the Twilight series isn't the plot, but Meyer's uncanny ability to craft the most poorly constructed sentences known to man. Did the movie have a decent script? Also, picturing you and Brad in that theater is hilarious.

Caution: Breaking Dawn has some pretty raw scenes. Depending on how they treat it, you may want to bring along a bucket to cover your head.

edit: it's good that you're only a fox secondary. the world isn't ready for drill turnaround utilt shine jab reset to stuff combos. fox mains keep it real with uthrow usmash.

How do you count the frames in Super Smash Bros. Melee?
-Action Replay
-http://www.angelfire.com/games5/superdoodleman/frames.html
-http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30064

Use frame data to understand what's possible, then feel the situation out in game.

An alternative answer: 1 to 60.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Breaking Dawn is going to be hilarious. The reactions by the non-book-reading crowd when
the baby rips itself out of her chest
are going to be hilarious.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
jeez guys

vice is obviously excited about the conclusion to this modern classic, and you have to spoil all the good parts.

the last line gave me chills it was so bad. "and then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever."

UUUUUNGH

G. Vice

Smash Lord
On a better note, I'm going to Memphis this weekend to a Bible Study Workshop at East Shelby Church of Christ! Really excited about it! What's everyone elses plans for the weekend?

Vts

Smash Champion
On a better note, I'm going to Memphis this weekend to a Bible Study Workshop at East Shelby Church of Christ! Really excited about it! What's everyone elses plans for the weekend?
hide from you and job search cus i'm broke and not getting enough hours at bestbuy ><.

might see if my mom still has that open spot at her work.

AR_ACE

Smash Rookie
Anyone up for a smashfest at my place on saturday after 4 pm? Multiple setups then food!!!!

Vts

Smash Champion
Anyone up for a smashfest at my place on saturday after 4 pm? Multiple setups then food!!!!
yep sounds good also on a more serious note

who is going to fap cus my car is getting full fast.

1.Me
2.Yoshiman
3.Arby
4. Wobbles
5. DoH

sorry for all those others who thought they are riding with me maybe.

j00t really wants g.vice to come and so do i but not sure if you guys want to talk saber into going to fap or meeting up in memphis to ride with them for this trip but my car is now full.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
yep sounds good also on a more serious note

who is going to fap cus my car is getting full fast.

1.Me
2.Yoshiman
3.Arby
4. Wobbles
5. DoH

sorry for all those others who thought they are riding with me maybe.

j00t really wants g.vice to come and so do i but not sure if you guys want to talk saber into going to fap or meeting up in memphis to ride with them for this trip but my car is now full.
Wobbles again noooo!

Fly is my fav ics, but you are my second.

Sorry veets, I guess you would be third :ohwell:

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
Aggghhhh
I'm so jealous. I still haven't been to a melee tourney and Oklahoma is the like the worst smash state in the US...

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Aggghhhh
I'm so jealous. I still haven't been to a melee tourney and Oklahoma is the like the worst smash state in the US...
It can't be worse than Arkansas...I mean seriously, every competitive smasher in the state either lives in my apartment, or on UALR campus. Excluding the twins.

And as far as FAP goes...when is it again? I have a big wedding to go to this weekend, but besides that I think I'm pretty much free on weekends from here on out for a while.

Top Bottom