• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxG9gsL846Y

Make a thread VTS

jab-->start running... you have the funniest jigglypuff in the world

♪ thought that puff part was me lol. ♫

♪ but no this video is bad i refuse to making a thread. plus it only has like 4 combos of me :D, but really it blows. ♫

♪ btw how's brain freeze coming? ♫

♪ i might come play some matches soon. kind of want to eat and take a nap lol. ♫

♪ going to be at 4-5 am and waking up at 8 blows. ♫

arbustos

Smash Journeyman

♪ thought that puff part was me lol. ♫

♪ but no this video is bad i refuse to making a thread. plus it only has like 4 combos of me :D, but really it blows. ♫

♪ btw how's brain freeze coming? ♫

♪ i might come play some matches soon. kind of want to eat and take a nap lol. ♫

♪ going to be at 4-5 am and waking up at 8 blows. ♫
that first clip is gold.

**** ICs

and yo couch

How did you get the wonderland song? link me
somehow acquire the avalanches' stuff. Since I Left You and the El Producto and At Last Alone EPs are too good. a new album is on the way as well.

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
I name entry glitch'd earlier and practiced my tech skill with out any pesky cpu's for like an hour.
It was hard though, cause my usual controller is missing.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I name entry glitch'd earlier and practiced my tech skill with out any pesky cpu's for like an hour.
It was hard though, cause my usual controller is missing.
I wish I had the patience for that :(

When I'm alone, I have to do something different every ten minutes. This is one reason it takes me so long to make combo videos. I'm a bad person for that job >.>

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the Gamecon qualifier tourny this Sat. I'll be in Hot Springs all day, but I may actually end up back in time to play my matches. We shall have to see what happens.

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
I wish I had the patience for that :(

When I'm alone, I have to do something different every ten minutes. This is one reason it takes me so long to make combo videos. I'm a bad person for that job >.>
Ahhh trust me it got pretty hard to keep doing it.
But what I did was start out doing some shffling cause it's simple and it's a good motion to have in muscle memory. Then I went to wavedashing, and from there just started trying to put them together. Liiike with Falco, wavedash backwards oos to short hop laser, wavedash forward from landing, shffl nair, shffle dair. Just trying to mix it up and do random stuff to see if it'd work.

Then I went and beat up young link for about 20 minutes trying to do everything, lol

And if you want... idk you could send me clips and I could try and do some editing. I've always wanted to do some combo vids but I've never been able to get any clips.
*woot wall of text*

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
And if you want... idk you could send me clips and I could try and do some editing. I've always wanted to do some combo vids but I've never been able to get any clips.
*woot wall of text*
I have to watch through all of this old footage looking for those clips first. I've recently started making note of when combos happen, so future videos won't take any time at all. Sadly, the recordings from January to May are blocks of 3 to 12 hours waiting to be watched in their entirety. It's daunting, but that Biweekly vid WILL be completed. Eventually.

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
I have to watch through all of this old footage looking for those clips first. I've recently started making note of when combos happen, so future videos won't take any time at all. Sadly, the recordings from January to May are blocks of 3 to 12 hours waiting to be watched in their entirety. It's daunting, but that Biweekly vid WILL be completed. Eventually.
:dizzy:
That's ridiculous

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
What do you guys think about "Bakemonogatari?"

I would have to say that the dialogue is my favorite part.
Just saw this post, so I figured I'd chip in.

I thought it was pretty good considering the amount of Otaku-pandering in it. Still it's what I'd consider an 'advanced anime.' Not something I'd go around showing trying to get converts. Wasn't crazy about the "LOL MOLESTING AN 8 YEAR OLD" jokes, either. I get it Japan, pedophilia is cool now. Let's move on.

The animation was great, when it was there, and it had a really unique atmosphere. The lesbian chick was pretty awesome. Couldn't give two ****s about the Class rep though, and would have much rather it ended with Episode 12. Actually, in Bakemonogatari: The Seif Cut we'd also take out the whole Nadeko Snake arc while we're at it.

Oh a side-note, Highschool of the Dead is the first anime of a currently airing season I give a crap about since Clannad: After Story. It may be just boobs and blood, but it's Madhouse boobs and blood, so it's ballin.

Ban him. Ban him now.

Also, I won't be here, I'm planning on going back to Bradley to see my family. Ya'll other AR boys are gonna have to hold it down for us! <3

Of course. The two kings can't be bothered with these lowly peon competition. You'll defend your throne once the vermin have killed themselves off, leaving only those who might entertain you for but a moment. With you trusty charges of Arby and VTS, they shall weed out those who are unworthy of entering your visage.

:dizzy:
That's ridiculous
That's just how Arby rolls.

Arby, come over this weekend and lets watch videos.
Alternatively, you and Jack could head down here and inflate the Gamecon melee preliminary numbers so all my bi7ching to Tikal doesn't go to waste. Arkansas' nice this time of year. A nice 112 F

Vts

Smash Champion
When is the real ark tourny happening, I know it is in september some time?

I'll make you proud sensei!

Then when i do amazing maybe i'll be able to join DML :D jk or am i :psycho:

speaking of which arby brought up a point.

DML is stacked with good players

Chad, Hyper, Sensei, weeaballs, and Myztec

every tournament arby has been to DML has placed top 4 (chad at smym, ihsb at all memphis tournaments, iori at POE)

BunBun

Smash Master
Nadeko Snake arc is insanely important later on.

Molesting the snail was to lighten tension on an otherwise extremely sad arc.

Class rep is the only character that is connected to every event as much as araragi.

Senjogahara is stupid and kidnaps him later.

Kanbaru is a bro.

The two sisters are super messed up.

Shinobu/kissshot is boss,

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
Nadeko Snake arc is insanely important later on.
Maybe so, but as someone who hasn't read the light novels, it didn't add anything to the anime.

Molesting the snail was to lighten tension on an otherwise extremely sad arc.
It kinda cheapened it, in my opinion... That's the kind of **** that's killing anime.

Class rep is the only character that is connected to every event as much as araragi.
How was she connected to Kanbaru's story line? Even so, I didn't really care for her.

Kanbaru is a bro.
Hell yes. Does that make her a Lesbro?

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213

me and arby's offer

is 5 character vs your main win 1, you choose.

for me u can pick 10 characters you win once u win.
ok so my main against 5 characters you guys use and ten for you?

Sorry, I'm kind of confused on what you mean

Top Bottom