• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

chamberlin

Smash Ace
M2K's Shiek vs Falcon is just nasty... Both Specter and Darkrain got it handed to them, and it's not a big surprise Mango's falcon had trouble. I'd say 65/35 in Shiek's favor, although M2K makes it look worst

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
HONESTLY

id say you tripled the number of matches on youtube where M2K's Sheik loses to a Falcon

but i no expert youtube stalkerdude

c arby for that
sup

the only other game I can remember him dropping on yt is the 3-1 grand finals with ss

sheik falcon 60-40

sorry vice, we all slept for 13 hours. yoshi is asleep now, so the timing was just bad.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
sup

the only other game I can remember him dropping on yt is the 3-1 grand finals with ss

sheik falcon 60-40

sorry vice, we all slept for 13 hours. yoshi is asleep now, so the timing was just bad.
It's all good. You boys have fun. I'll catch up with you guys some time later.

btw, how's the progress on the video coming along? How long you think it'll make?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
i am

still can do it though

=D
Fixed for spelling.

Mango, you know I'm a big fan, but stop with all this sandbagging.

If you played every tourney like you did Pound 4, you wouldn't have lost for the the past three years easy.

Fox/Jiggs/Falco all day. You got this!

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. Don't know what you're doing this Friday, but Conway Gaming Center is hosting Friday Night Fights (same details as before) except with MvC2 this week. Next week is Brawl, but I talked to the owner and they said they'd accommodate any tourney that people would be willing to come for. So that means that if everyone is willing to come for Melee, they'll do that. They said they're interested in doing some kind of weekly ranking system where if you win tournies, you get points and you can make your way up the "ranking ladder." That's if anyone is interested of course.

Anyway, the details are here (for this week's MvC2 tourney and any other tourney they'll do):
Time: Starts at 6PM!
Info: Double Elimination. The entry fee is just $5 per night which includes: 1 drink + 2 slices of pizza + casuals until closing! 2 bucks goes to food and 3 bucks in the pot (winner take all).
We have a rotation of games as follows:
Week 1: BlazBlue
Week 2: Marvel vs Capcom 2
Week 3: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL
Week 4: Super Street Fighter IV
Week 5 (When necessary): Player's Choice

Anyway, like I said, this is all subject to change based on what everyone wants. Anybody interested?

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
we had a ten-man tourney

1. momo (marth)
2. vts (ICs)
3. mad hatter (sheik)
4. ravenknight (peach)
5. arby (fox)
5. railchaser (sheik)
7. yoshi (falcon)
7. sister grimm (marth)
9. captain fox (fox)
9. the march hare (fox)

surprising turnout

Vts

Smash Champion
Momo is obviously Tom's cat.

Tom's cat ***** me, beat it in winner then i guess throwing water on it pissed it so off it double 3/0d me

(lots of rage quitting)

kazoo do you know how not to fanboi and suck mango's tiny mexican ****?

no offense to mango since his nuts are the size of watermelons :psycho:, but tiny ***** :psycho:

figured you would :D

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I'm surprised Momo got put in to the loser's bracket to be honest... She probably thought she'd be cute and went Falcon

Just watched the new vids with M2K in them... I thought that he might have been slipping, but no... oh no.

Vts

Smash Champion
I'm surprised Momo got put in to the loser's bracket to be honest... She probably thought she'd be cute and went Falcon

Just watched the new vids with M2K in them... I thought that he might have been slipping, but no... oh no.
Nope all marth.

i went all IC and some how won in winners then she went beast mode and lets just say those matches are ugly both of us combing and hers are just ending with kills.

now lets talk about crew of me and arby taking on yoshi tmh and raven.

my peach took 9 stock :D idk how lol, my IC were playing bad

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Fixed for spelling.

Mango, you know I'm a big fan, but stop with all this sandbagging.

If you played every tourney like you did Pound 4, you wouldn't have lost for the the past three years easy.

Fox/Jiggs/Falco all day. You got this!
atleast u no that i wouldnt have lost

and i no it 2

so i dont care what people think ne more

LOL

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
1. momo (my marth)
2. vts (ICs)
3. mad hatter (march hare's sheik)
4. ravenknight (peach)
5. arby (fox)
5. railchaser (vts' sheik)
7. yoshi (falcon)
7. sister grimm (raven knight's marth)
9. captain fox (yoshiman's fox)
9. the march hare (fox)
to clear up some confusion

it's a beautiful thing to watch him destroy people who fall within his understanding of the game

The March Hare

Smash Cadet

my peach took 9 stock :D idk how lol, my IC were playing bad
Do not speak of those crew battles. All I can say is we won the first one.

I blame the Mexican restaurants, Taco Bell for lunch and Maya (or whatever it was called) for dinner. My sheik just wasn't the same after. Too much indigestion. Also I took 4 stocks in some of those battles, unfortunately the way they were set up seem to rely on having all your crew on their game during that battle.

Top Bottom