• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
am I judging technical proficiency alone? I would always choose chopin over liszt, but that may not be the intent of this manly piano throw-down.

my family just woke up, so I'll be back in a bit. see, it's not entirely abiogenetic. they raised me to be the lazy boy I am today :\

Handorin

Smash Hero
I don't know if hyper is going. And bunbun's fits the same amount as mine. 5. It's just a bit more roomy (and gets horrible gas mileage).

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I take a weekend break from melee, come back, pick up a controller, and suddenly am able to shield drop near-flawlessly.

c. intimikill: sounds awesome

Handorin

Smash Hero
I take a weekend break from melee, come back, pick up a controller, and suddenly am able to shield drop near-flawlessly.

c. intimikill: sounds awesome
Sounds like my burst of tech skill.

Except it's usually random stuff that doesn't matter <_<

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like my burst of tech skill.

Except it's usually random stuff that doesn't matter <_<
I can only learn things in this game through epiphanies

this is rather unfortunate when nothing clicks for several weeks :\

I wanna go to any and all tournaments, but POE is a far more exciting prospect

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Raven and I will be in LR on Tuesday and wednesday playing with Rusty and Will and another guy you've never met, Derick. Don't think I'll be able too make it up again on the 15th.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
How good is this Derick guy? Is he as pro as Arbs?
In our Senior year at ASMSA, he was good as Raven and I, which was under arby. He says he's been practicing since then, but he doesn't have anyone at Arizona too play against so i assume he's worse then we are even after my lack of play this month.

How pro is he? So pro that arby can only wish he had half the ******** skillz that Derick has. :chuckle:

Vts

Smash Champion
In our Senior year at ASMSA, he was good as Raven and I, which was under arby. He says he's been practicing since then, but he doesn't have anyone at Arizona too play against so i assume he's worse then we are even after my lack of play this month.

How pro is he? So pro that arby can only wish he had half the ******** skillz that Derick has. :chuckle:

omg he can go visit wobbles, taj, and axe to become the best again odd characters like mewtwo pikachu and IC lol.

AZ repping best players of their characters since 2009 thats not a stab at iori (your still my number 1 for everything!)

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
why was mew2king in cali?

cus he beat mango

1. M2K
2. Mango
3. Lucky
4. HugS
5. Zhu
5. MacD
7. Fly Amanita
7, Connor
9. Toph(?)
9. Eggz(?)

my hero (15 man tournament of the beasts ??)
LOL sheik vs. falcon

lucky just said he 3-1 mango in winner's and could have owned him in loser's finals too but wanted to give him another shot at m2k. apparently mango's falcon was playing very very badly.

not that I'm upset. m2k is my favorite player, and the idea of him dropping singles is upsetting.

*mango also posted before the tourney that he wished he'd lost to m2k instead of kage at rom 2. perhaps somewhere in his (sub)conscious, this factored in and caused him to go all falcon.

derick did infinitely better against me than you two, but you beat him >.>

I do wish I had his ******** skillz. reaction time sooo gooood

Vts

Smash Champion
LOL sheik vs. falcon

lucky just said he 3-1 mango in winner's and could have owned him in loser's finals too but wanted to give him another shot at m2k. apparently mango's falcon was playing very very badly.

not that I'm upset. m2k is my favorite player, and the idea of him dropping singles is upsetting.
dropping out of singles ?

what you talking about?

also smash wednesday?

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
dropping out of singles ?

what you talking about?

also smash wednesday?
he's seriously considering not entering melee singles anymore because it takes much-needed focus away from brawl, which is the bread winner.

I assume melee doubles are still on because him+jman are the best team in the world.

yeah, we're playing wed. the twins and derick will be here until 5 pm that day, so if you come earlier than that you can play them too.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
he's seriously considering not entering melee singles anymore because it takes much-needed focus away from brawl, which is the bread winner.

I assume melee doubles are still on because him+jman are the best team in the world.
First statement is good.

Don't agree about him and Jman being the best team in the world though. That's just one guy speaking though...

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
First statement is good.

Don't agree about him and Jman being the best team in the world though. That's just one guy speaking though...
the only established team able to challenge this is mango/lucky

I think both m2k's and jman's playstyles are better suited to success in teams individually, and their teamwork is great for what it is (gimp and gay)

w/e, it's all conjecture at this point

Top Bottom