• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Handorin

Smash Hero
You don't even need to upload your avatars to a website first. Smashboards always pulls them from your computer or the website and stores it locally.

j00t

Smash Champion
You Arkansas folks doing alright? I understand that you were getting **** on by tornadoes earlier today. :x

G. Vice

Smash Lord
It sure was good to see you and yoshi again tonight Arby. Man you're getting so good at smash I can't handle it anymore.

Yeah joot thanks for asking. I had to drive thru it and man it was ugly for a bit. Good thing I pulled over instead of trying to steamroll thru it lol.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
:ohwell: You do just stalk, even vts impersonators.

Also where did you get that specific melee iso. Kira is awesome.
how do you know about my stalking ways

I had to put in Kira by myself. it's easy though; download the kira pack in that specific thread in melee discussion and then replace the appropriate files.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
woot, c. falcon cosplay.

I'm trying too think of something more manly, maybe if it was Darkrain, SS, Hax, and Scar in those suits.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Your like 22 and summer just started.
Sarcasm, and I'm 21 lol.

I wasn't actually trying to sound depressing though, hate that it comes across that way. I'm pretty sure I'm not too depressing when I hang out with folks though.

At least I hope :/

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
seif u should watch durarara!

its pretty good glad jack talked me into watching

4chan= dollars?

but maybe worse lol
Mikado is such a ***** though. It's kind of sad. I guess Celty is **** enough to make up for it.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I try ;)

i like to get to know the friends i really like , thats not a stab at arby since he hates me, and i hate him but i know him pretty well lol.
post other places

you know how annoying it is to see arkansas smashers chat all up and down your recent posts?

Vts

Smash Champion
post other places

you know how annoying it is to see arkansas smashers chat all up and down your recent posts?
ok fine i'll go spam other boards so u can stalk me

also on a better note i'm learning gravity from wolf's rain just to play it for you.

also have a few songs i'm working on that will blow your mind.

maybe lol.

Top Bottom