• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
got my a keyboard and learned sakura already on it.

but i still mess up a lot pretty easy song though :).

also bunbun i'll bring you labyrinth to barrow since i just got done watching it.

Vts

Smash Champion
Arby i'm coming over around noon or 1 pm to play for like 30m-1h then leaving 2-230 for jacks alright?

also u owe me $15 for gas yoshi has already paid me.

and this tournament i'm entering as kiba

Handorin

Smash Hero
Arby i'm coming over around noon or 1 pm to play for like 30m-1h then leaving 2-230 for jacks alright?

You aren't playing only 30min-1hr
You are playing at least twice that.
Don't fight it.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman

ok

I just woke up. I may be staying up through tomorrow to fix my sleep schedule for saturday.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Arby, I changed my mind about the intro music the combo vid if you have time for a sequence at the beginning. It's from a Metallica song called "Eye of the Beholder" and I'd like from about 1:15 and just have it fade out sometime before 1:50, and go into "Superbeast." Depending on how much time you have of course. Thanks dude.

*scratch that, I dunno about metallica. That's a little cheesy. ttyl bout it

Vts

Smash Champion
Ahem*

668 now :psycho:

take that arby!

on a real note, smash fest next weekend sound legit? ok done at somebody's house not mine since i'm far away :S

also on a good note monthlies starting very soon.

date will be posted soon with new location in LR , stage2games second store that they love me and letting me start tournaments again.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Ahem*

668 now :psycho:

take that arby!
just you wait

So did you get that footage, also I need your number to ask you about haxed melee. I get this disk read error, when I go to gc launcher. Any ideas on how to fix this, remember I don't have internet so <.< yeah :dizzy:
I brought my external, but no, I didn't get it.

"1c. Now put the SD card in the Wii and load Homebrew. Run the MIOS patcher and the cIOS38 (the order doesn't matter, but both those programs need to have downloaded and installed their information onto the Wii.) The directions on how to download these things is pretty simple, just read everything the program says and act accordingly."

This step is your problem. These things require an internet connection to modify your Wii, but you don't have one. I didn't either, so I had to go find a package that contained everything I needed. I'll find it later for you.

edit:

3. cMIOS installer rev3 (Wad install)
No internet connection required for this process.

Copy "cMIOS rev3" folder to the apps folder of your Wii SD card.
Copy "RVL-mios-v8.wad" to the root of your Wii SD card
1. (do not put this wad in the wad folder)
2. In Homebrew Channel select the "cMIOS rev3"
3. Read the disclaimer and press the "A" button.
4. Next, select "Wad Install" then press the "A" button to install the cMIOS.
5. Now press any button to return to the Wii menu.
6. The installed cMIOS is based from MIOS v8.

here's the download you need: http://rapidshare.com/files/201979453/cMIOS_rev3-Installer.RAR

This worked for me. When you burn a copy of hacked melee (I can upload one if necessary), do so on the lowest burn speed possible. I had to get top tier DVD-Rs from Taiwan, but others have gotten by with memorex.

Vts

Smash Champion
BUT I have to see it. And I don't want to download 51 episodes.
Nope i refused to buy it so i have like episode 1-30ish on HD and rest i watched online stream of it.

the manga is 10x better read it.

1-26 is good but after that it starts to suck and pretty baddly.

i'll bring wolf's rain and evangelion

which tomorrow afternoon me and ace are playing.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
just you wait

I brought my external, but no, I didn't get it.

"1c. Now put the SD card in the Wii and load Homebrew. Run the MIOS patcher and the cIOS38 (the order doesn't matter, but both those programs need to have downloaded and installed their information onto the Wii.) The directions on how to download these things is pretty simple, just read everything the program says and act accordingly."

This step is your problem. These things require an internet connection to modify your Wii, but you don't have one. I didn't either, so I had to go find a package that contained everything I needed. I'll find it later for you.

edit:

3. cMIOS installer rev3 (Wad install)
No internet connection required for this process.

Copy "cMIOS rev3" folder to the apps folder of your Wii SD card.
Copy "RVL-mios-v8.wad" to the root of your Wii SD card
1. (do not put this wad in the wad folder)
2. In Homebrew Channel select the "cMIOS rev3"
3. Read the disclaimer and press the "A" button.
4. Next, select "Wad Install" then press the "A" button to install the cMIOS.
5. Now press any button to return to the Wii menu.
6. The installed cMIOS is based from MIOS v8.

here's the download you need: http://rapidshare.com/files/201979453/cMIOS_rev3-Installer.RAR

This worked for me. When you burn a copy of hacked melee (I can upload one if necessary), do so on the lowest burn speed possible. I had to get top tier DVD-Rs from Taiwan, but others have gotten by with memorex.
Thanks I have it now, and I used the memorex so yay!

@hare man hush up

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Yay i played arby at the tournament on april 3rd or whenever the tournament was at new china buffet.

but i still want to play g. vice now to see how much better i've gotten

*my fox has gotten way better*

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yay i played arby at the tournament on april 3rd or whenever the tournament was at new china buffet.

but i still want to play g. vice now to see how much better i've gotten

*my fox has gotten way better*
If you're talking about Brawl, then I haven't touched it since Playtime Pizza. But if you're talking about melee, then if I ever show back up to a local fest/tourney then sure I wouldn't mind playing. Fox? Sweet, I think I can handle that little guy somewhat.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
If you're talking about Brawl, then I haven't touched it since Playtime Pizza. But if you're talking about melee, then if I ever show back up to a local fest/tourney then sure I wouldn't mind playing. Fox? Sweet, I think I can handle that little guy somewhat.
Don't lie, vice. You have no experience at all playing against foxes. The entire matchup bewilders you to such a degree that you intimicide 4 times in a row, every match.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Yes, I'm talking about melee that's all I have been playing for about two or three months.

Brawl would be no comp so yeah i only play you in melee.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yes, I'm talking about melee that's all I have been playing for about two or three months.

Brawl would be no comp so yeah i only play you in melee.
I'll win at both, and if you want I'll money match you 5 bucks melee/brawl ganon vs fox :D

Top Bottom