• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
Aight guys, one quick moment of interweb then back into the shadows to practice. I've repaired my controller, used a flathead and wrestled with it. My tech-skill is better, my wavedashing is more fluid and I'm all around more confident in my skill. I don't know if any of you care, but i'm looking forward to a decent comeback whenever. text me vicey. I'm moving soon.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Aight guys, one quick moment of interweb then back into the shadows to practice. I've repaired my controller, used a flathead and wrestled with it. My tech-skill is better, my wavedashing is more fluid and I'm all around more confident in my skill. I don't know if any of you care, but i'm looking forward to a decent comeback whenever. text me vicey. I'm moving soon.
Shame that I've all but stopped playing smash lol. But I'm sure to be found at one of these local smashfests someday lol.

Arby, has any progress been made on "Devour"?

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Shame that I've all but stopped playing smash lol. But I'm sure to be found at one of these local smashfests someday lol.

Arby, has any progress been made on "Devour"?
I have to finish Health Inspectors first. it would have been done around 5, but vts came by. after that's done, I have to sort through quite a bit of footage for Devour. it's on the way though.

Vts

Smash Champion
I hate poke'mon ><

i'm trying so hard to get a freaking kabuto the right ****ing nature with the right ability and its pissing me off ><

o btw i'm running a rain dance team know what your running yet jack?

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

Man I still eat you like stuffing :ohwell: ..... hopefully you are abestos

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps this will make the list more accessable. These are songs that perfectly match the exact bpm for certain characters.

Peach/Sheik: I'll Still Kill - 50 Cent

Ganon: Shook Me All Night Long - ACDC

Falco: Someday - The Strokes

C. Falcon: Shattered - The Rolling Stones

Marth: Jump, Jive an' Wail - Brian Setzer or Whipping Post by Allman Brothers (TOO GOOD)

Dr. Mario: Lil Wayne & Gucci Mane - Steady Mobbin'

=) more to come even if I'm just posting to myself haha
too bad these songs blow

who's going to edit applicable sections of songs into a big, homo ics playlist?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Really, Arby?

Shook Me All Night Long is really good.
Someday is pretty good too.
Whipping Post? Good song.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Really, Arby?

Shook Me All Night Long is really good.
Someday is pretty good too.
Whipping Post? Good song.
For the first 15 years of my life, my parents listened to nothing but classic rock. I enjoyed it and still do, but at this point, certain songs nauseate me (Back In Black album top of the list). Whipping Post is OK, but southern rock was never really my interest. I like some of their other stuff, though.

Someday was alright the first time. Nine years of oversaturation later...

@Vice: got caught up playing the game again. this is my first "free" night in a week, so I'm completing it now.

I just really wanna see ganon combo SOMETHING
turn on melee and watch yourself go.

Top Bottom