• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
unfortunate

I started uploading the health inspector like 20 hours ago. I wake up and the upload has failed, and it continues to do so with every attempt. my computer sucks or something, because the only way I could previously upload was through the (now defunct) bulk uploader. yoshi's computer works, but he's asleep... I guess you'll see it when he wakes up.

edit: surprise! it uploaded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azOZepCoook

if it doesn't agree with your original vision, tell me what to change. it wouldn't take any effort.

I like the Coook at the end of the URL

G. Vice

Smash Lord
unfortunate

I started uploading the health inspector like 20 hours ago. I wake up and the upload has failed, and it continues to do so with every attempt. my computer sucks or something, because the only way I could previously upload was through the (now defunct) bulk uploader. yoshi's computer works, but he's asleep... I guess you'll see it when he wakes up.

edit: surprise! it uploaded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azOZepCoook

if it doesn't agree with your original vision, tell me what to change. it wouldn't take any effort.

I like the Coook at the end of the URL
Man, aside from the cussing song, this was AWESOME! <3

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Man, aside from the cussing song, this was AWESOME! <3

which clips of yours do you want for Devour? I don't know if you want all of them because I kinda had to stretch it to fill out the songs.

also, either one of you can make the video topic. it's not really mine.

G. Vice

Smash Lord

which clips of yours do you want for Devour? I don't know if you want all of them because I kinda had to stretch it to fill out the songs.

also, either one of you can make the video topic. it's not really mine.
For the intro music, the first 17 seconds of "Smooth Criminal" by Alien Ant Farm would be sweet. Of course for the main combo video portion "Suberbeast" by Rob Zombie, and for the credit's just as long into "Cold" by Static X (the first 25 seconds looped would be cool if you can swing that) as you need to fit in the tags for everyone in the video, as well as a special shoutout/dedication to NES Noob. As far as the actual "combos" in video, how about all of the ones from Health Inspectors where I was playing singles, as well as anything you think is good footage of my ganon from any of my matches. I don't know if you can access the footage, but I have some previous matches on youtube that may have a combo or two in them. Aside from that, just if I do any cool tech skill/platformy/wavelandy things you could throw those in there here and there. I don't honestly recall any particular combos. But definitely re-use the ones vs Iori that was in Health Inspectors. Also some of the combos from me vs Chams in grand finals would be cool too. Besides that? If you have trouble still filling up those songs, feel free to just omit the "Smooth Criminal" song and just start right up with "Superbeast."

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
For the intro music, the first 17 seconds of "Smooth Criminal" by Alien Ant Farm would be sweet. Of course for the main combo video portion "Suberbeast" by Rob Zombie, and for the credit's just as long into "Cold" by Static X (the first 25 seconds looped would be cool if you can swing that) as you need to fit in the tags for everyone in the video, as well as a special shoutout/dedication to NES Noob. As far as the actual "combos" in video, how about all of the ones from Health Inspectors where I was playing singles, as well as anything you think is good footage of my ganon from any of my matches. I don't know if you can access the footage, but I have some previous matches on youtube that may have a combo or two in them. Aside from that, just if I do any cool tech skill/platformy/wavelandy things you could throw those in there here and there. I don't honestly recall any particular combos. But definitely re-use the ones vs Iori that was in Health Inspectors. Also some of the combos from me vs Chams in grand finals would be cool too. Besides that? If you have trouble still filling up those songs, feel free to just omit the "Smooth Criminal" song and just start right up with "Superbeast."
ok, sounds good

I can get clips from youtube vids, but I'm not sure which ones. I know you have that one triweekly crew battle, and then some stuff up against Shogun (which I haven't seen), but... what to use?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
ok, sounds good

I can get clips from youtube vids, but I'm not sure which ones. I know you have that one triweekly crew battle, and then some stuff up against Shogun (which I haven't seen), but... what to use?
Basically I think it's only in the match up vs Ichigo. Shogun stuff is old, I don't combo, and I only get owned lol. There may be something else in the triweekly vids, I"m not sure. I can also link you to my old "combo vid trailer" from like 08, but it's only got one clip I want in there. It's only on facebook, but I think you can get it still. I'll message you with the link on facebook.

also, the youtube vids that we recently put up from the old smash fest? I think there's combos vs you and yoshi and maybe ace in there somewhere, as well as Chammies. Also in the triweekly thing I think I combo VTS a stock or something so you may wanna look at that as well. Thanks alot bro <3

Handorin

Smash Hero
Recent update: Jack's car died in a fire. I'm driving.

Also, why did I hear "kawaii" on the Today show....that's all I heard from the other room. @_@

Top Bottom