• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
Get ready arkansas

Power play 17th 1 day only sautrday drive back that night no johns.

car-
Driver VTS
Arby
G.vice
Chamber
Ace (maybe)
Yoshi (if ace can't come)

1 day tournament in memphis done.

Arby we teaming done!

The Crew leader has spoken!
lies i'm only a minion of chamberlin the master mind

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Final reminder: We're hosting the Arkansas Regional Knockouts tournament THIS Saturday in Little Rock, AR. Please try to make it! Here's the info: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=268485
I know WHOBO's going on, but for some, maybe this tourney is closer. For others, maybe they'll feel as if they'd rather compete against people in Little Rock than Houston.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
hopefully

I'm finishing a video will and I made over the break, but after that I'll do yours
Sweet, who all is in that video your working on? Arkansas? I think me and Yoshi got some good stuff that day you were gone that you should go through too. Do I need to get you the MP3 of Superbeast? Also, I need to maybe talk to you about some intro, or credit music sometime.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Preliminary results from the ARK tournament up. More will be posted in the coming days.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Man oh man oh man.....OH MAN! I thought I wouldn't say this, but it looks like I am. But ya boi Sho is coming back to melee! Be ready for some of the finest smashing Arkansas has eva seen!

.....Lol, well all seriousness I will be making my way back to the SSBM scene. I'm almost two years out of practice......so give me about a week to catch myself back up.

Vts

Smash Champion
Man oh man oh man.....OH MAN! I thought I wouldn't say this, but it looks like I am. But ya boi Sho is coming back to melee! Be ready for some of the finest smashing Arkansas has eva seen!

.....Lol, well all seriousness I will be making my way back to the SSBM scene. I'm almost two years out of practice......so give me about a week to catch myself back up.
Bring it, we stole one of your crew members and we aren't giving him back :D

also more samus practice for us will be nice.

so AR u guys up for a big tournament?

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Sweet, who all is in that video your working on? Arkansas? I think me and Yoshi got some good stuff that day you were gone that you should go through too. Do I need to get you the MP3 of Superbeast? Also, I need to maybe talk to you about some intro, or credit music sometime.
it was just yoshi and I. I saved your clips for the biweekly/vice combo vid.

I'm steadily working all the footage down. it's getting to the point that everything will be attached to its respective video and I can finally complete them all.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Well to bad!

working on setting a date to make it really big.

going to talk KO in coming to help host brawl+

also maybe talk darkrain in to coming so we can add it to title to grab ppl's attention
Just a recap from before I didn't go ic's entirely but I did try. You were my motivation for not being there and asking me to. I couldn't do it tho but :ohwell: I still you know loved that I tried.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master

YES. Glad we put on a good enough show to bring even your brawl-loving *** back!

Vts

Smash Champion
Just a recap from before I didn't go ic's entirely but I did try. You were my motivation for not being there and asking me to. I couldn't do it tho but :ohwell: I still you know loved that I tried.
<3 they are a bad character should have said win the tournament with who you believe in!

but i believed in you with IC and you didn't fail me :)

G. Vice

Smash Lord

Everyone prepare to move one number down in rank in Arkansas. This man means business.

Top Bottom