• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
just an idea so far idk if it will ever go through, or i can drive 6 hours and play with moogle chad and mslano or 7 hours just to play with him.

who knows what i'll do lol.
You should have just switched off against DoH with Arby and I while we were at SMYM. Even though he kept beating me, I kept jumping back in to learn more.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
True and you also live in the ghetto where i can get shot and killed

<3

i might visit you in a few weeks to give jack his anime and stuff.

i'll give you a heads up , whats best time for u?
Dude I have lived there for about a few months now and nothing has gone bad at all. Not defending the possiblity that it won't, but more on the lines that in my area it is slightly okay. :ohwell: Look at it like this, you could get killed by them or ***** by me the choice is yours :chuckle:

Vts I want to crash at your crib too :( (refering to his house as a rocker cause most black people are babies at heart)

Vts

Smash Champion
Dude I have lived there for about a few months now and nothing has gone bad at all. Not defending the possiblity that it won't, but more on the lines that in my area it is slightly okay. :ohwell: Look at it like this, you could get killed by them or ***** by me the choice is yours :chuckle:

Vts I want to crash at your crib too :( (refering to his house as a rocker cause most black people are babies at heart)
you know your always welcome to come crash for a bit.

play some more ping pong pool and maybe go see a movie uguu

Umm... Last time I checked you actually have lived in the ghetto...
yeah the real ghetto son!

people died there, in front of our old place 13 shots to the face! cus 6 just isn't enough

Vts

Smash Champion
Melee tomorrow anyone up for it?

that is all.

well and is pumpkin scissor any good?

edit- wow think i just found tournament vids of someone worse than me that mains IC, how is that possible :(

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Melee tomorrow anyone up for it?

that is all.

well and is pumpkin scissor any good?

edit- wow think i just found tournament vids of someone worse than me that mains IC, how is that possible :(
Wi i would like to play. only problem is my class from 6-7:15 PM.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
so i'll come around noonish so we can eat mexican food, smash and then when u go to class i leave and go either
a. work out
b. play more poke'mon
c. Watch anime and then work out

really hoping for a or c lol
I'll be back at the dorm around 12:15 (from my other class)

Top Bottom