• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
do not speak of those crew battles. All i can say is we won the first one.

I blame the mexican restaurants, taco bell for lunch and maya (or whatever it was called) for dinner. My sheik just wasn't the same after. Too much indigestion. Also i took 4 stocks in some of those battles, unfortunately the way they were set up seem to rely on having all your crew on their game during that battle.
johns !

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Ok, sorry to interrupt this conversation but, did anyone go to a Chic-Fil-A in/near Conway today? Cuz i was @ Chic-Fil-A today and i overheard some ppl talking and i heard them talking about Luigi and other videogame ppl. Just wanted to know
:)

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
you guys let vts' luigi take 10 stocks

what
You seem too be confused. He beat Will and took me down to 1 stock with Luigi and Mario in 2 different crews. That's 7 stocks. The most stocks he took that night was with peach, and that was 9. 4 of Jason's, 4 of will's, and 1 of mine.

And INDIGESTION

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
You seem too be confused. He beat Will and took me down to 1 stock with Luigi and Mario in 2 different crews. That's 7 stocks. The most stocks he took that night was with peach, and that was 9. 4 of Jason's, 4 of will's, and 1 of mine.

And INDIGESTION
ok, so it wasn't ten stocks

we're still keeping your dignity

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
^What an *******.

To Rusty: I did okay in crew battles. The least amount of stocks I took was 2 against your fox on one. And most of the time I took 3 or 4.
oh no, you're fine (even though you counterpicked brinstar)

adam's dignity is the real prize here

edit: I'm rewatching our falcons v. fox and WOW. I would just like to thank jason for his terrible, terrible DI. it is the stuff combo videos are made of.

e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCcFWoAmgf8

so bad

Vts

Smash Champion
Jack's gotten better, but it looks like his playstyle is almost exactly the same as it was 4 years ago, just more polished.

Good shiet.
Close but he spaces better has more shield pressure and is smarter about placement of missiles and mix up game now :)

yoshi piano rematch 2 weeks!

no strangers coming in randomly to win this time lol.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Final Notice
Update on our tourney today! We're hosting Super Street Fighter 4 also! I've called many of you, but for those that I don't have a number to, here's what's up:

Local Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 and Super SF4 TODAY at 6PM (It should be okay to come a little bit later if you can't make it right at 6)

Conway, AR at 2455 Washington Ave Suite 104 & 105
Info: The entry fee is just $5 per night. Double elimination on Xbox 360. Entry into the tournament includes: 1 drink + 2 slices of pizza + all the casuals you would like to play 'til close once the tournament is over!
Weekly cash prizes to winner with 2 bucks going to food and 3 bucks in the pot.

Be there!

PS: Sorry if people who don't know me think I'm "spamming the board." I don't play Smash, but I am associated with the Arkansas Fighting Game Network (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373796221942&ref=ts) and I'm more involved with the Street Fighter community. We do want to support our fellow Smash players though and while these events have nothing to do with Smash, next week's is Brawl (though if there is interest, they WILL host Melee). We also hosted Smash tournies at the ARK, and plan on doing an ARK II whenever we can. Also, I've been talking to the guys at Little Rock Game Con and they are also heavily committed to catering to the great Smash community here. I already talked to them about the whole laggy CRT issue from last year's GameCon and they said they're already working on it. Hope people can make it out today and I know it's late notice. Thanks guys.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Kazoo rides it long and strong I see lol.

I think anyone who searches for his name and then has the audacity to say they don't care what people think is lying. How vain and conceited can you be? It's funny. But I'll enjoy seeing if you truly can beat M2k's sheik with CF, Mango.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Dude... I wanna do a tourny where I can be multiple people. That sounds awesome
we were bold to try it with five people though. I eliminated myself from loser's :(

intense matches to be sure

Arby i got a request.

find all the stupid and crazy stuff nana has done and save it.

i got an idea for a funny video to make from it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdB3Oyd5HtU

just editted for never trust a hoe and have the name called Nana's a hoe.
I suppooose. video #165742 here we go.

vice, I've almost found all your clips. I may be able to finish it today when I get back to the dorms.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
vice, I've almost found all your clips. I may be able to finish it today when I get back to the dorms.
Awesome!! I can't wait to see the completed version. I've already forgotten all the combos, so it'll be a surprise for me lol

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
btw gvice if you use ignition one/confusticated and not onemanga, some other scanner released 894 on one manga. i don't like his scans or editing, but omg

G. Vice

Smash Lord
btw gvice if you use ignition one/confusticated and not onemanga, some other scanner released 894 on one manga. i don't like his scans or editing, but omg
I don't guess I know what you mean. Are you sure that you meant to direct that at me?

Top Bottom