• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
You ****ers better come to the Gamecon tourney. I cried and moaned constantly to get Melee in.

It's like four months away, so you have no excuse for not getting off of work that day.

-edit-
Wordfilters on Smashboards. ._.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
This is a waaays off, but still amazing. And Melee's gonna be there!
Chamberlin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *deep breath* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HI

*edit.
Yeah im going to that gamecon thing. I already put my leave in so its a definite.
A lot of you dont know me... Just know im the best!
that is all.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yeah, i'm talking about ippo. do you not keep up with the manga?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
yeah, i'm talking about ippo. do you not keep up with the manga?
No, I watched the anime and that's about it. I did enjoy the anime immensely however.

Also, I had the weirdest dream Arby. I watched my combo video "Devour" that you had made and uploaded, and it was horrible. It was me getting comboed by your Yoshi more than anything else. I was so upset, until I realized it wasn't the real thing :D

SleepyK

ahh i see. you really should catch up to the manga, it's really good.

the current fight is kind of meh though

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Also, I had the weirdest dream Arby. I watched my combo video "Devour" that you had made and uploaded, and it was horrible. It was me getting comboed by your Yoshi more than anything else. I was so upset, until I realized it wasn't the real thing :D
errrr

time to start over

Curlz

Smash Lord
Hello Arkansas. I'm sorry to intrude on your thread, but I am hosting a really big tournament in Lafayette, LA that I would like most of you to attend. I'm sure some of you have heard about it already, but I just wanted to give another heads up.

Its called TASOL 2010 National, please come out and support. I would really appreciate it and love to meet all of you.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=274534

G. Vice

Smash Lord
dang it he found out about our plan :D.

the video wouldn't be long cus you don't get combo'd you beastly man u :)

<3

also arby how is the umm secret combo video coming (aka the arkansas monthly lol)
I get comboed like a punk all the time what you talking bout man :(

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Hello Arkansas. I'm sorry to intrude on your thread, but I am hosting a really big tournament in Lafayette, LA that I would like most of you to attend. I'm sure some of you have heard about it already, but I just wanted to give another heads up.

Its called TASOL 2010 National, please come out and support. I would really appreciate it and love to meet all of you.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=274534
You seem too be confused.

long drive is long

SleepyK

it had nothing to do with the character, just the way the fight went.

also lol @ japan's continued racism, as if indonesia is grass huts and people in grass skirts. i've lived in indonesia and i was almost offended <_<

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
are you stealing my old sigs and ****?

cus i believe i had that avatar and that sig about 2 weeks ago before i got this one.

>_>

also be ready for our piano rematch ok!

(god i haven't been playing so going to put a few hours in tonight and maybe in the morning)
Hmm, I didn't realize you have already used these. I found the avatar online and I shopped a wallpaper for the sig. I guess I'm off to make something original.

We can't have our rematch until I find my stupid adapter. I think you stole it with your sticky ice climber fingers ^_^

You're just jealous cause sophists always win.
Obvious troll is bad!

Top Bottom