• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are you happy with your weight?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Im 6'1 and 11 and 1/2 stone(whatever that is in pounds)

Im pretty toned but id love to get an extra stone or two on me just to look more....oh I dont know big.

(Also scoops Ice cream into mouth)

day-day

Smash Ace
I'm 5'9 1/2 and about 128. Real lightweight for my height and age. I'm going to start eating a lot more plus increase the amount of weight I been lifting. hopefully I'll get that I Am Legend Will Smith body by next year lol jk

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
5'11 i think and i weigh about 140......i lose weight accidently because i keep forgeting that im hungry so i go through a day by eating a little snack that remainds me...im hungry lol

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
I'm 5'9'' and 131 lbs. I'm grateful, because 125 million Americans have a LOT of extra baggage, and the fattest two states, according to a handful of reports, are Louisiana and Mississippi. In order to maintain my slim "wizard's build", I avoid greasy and/or fried foods, and drink minimal soda and NO BEER! My brother and I are ectomorphs, so we can't carve out "warrior's builds".

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
6'3" (maybe 6'4" by now) and 172lbs last time I was measured. I've probably gained a bit of weight since then, because I've been starting to build up a bit of muscle lately, instead of just being a scrawny twig.

Smash Master
I've always had a weight problem. It takes about six plates of food before I start to feel full, and my core body temperature is 97.0 degrees, so my metabolism doesn't burn as much as the average person. I rode my bike for four miles and ate nothing but a bowl of cereal, a peach, and a multivitamin today, and I'm hoping to start shedding some pounds.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
I'm so mad because I gained 6 pounds. -_-
It's because I haven't been swimming...
(I'm on swim team)

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
well i'm 5'6 i think

i'm happy because i can dunk a 10 feet goal....

(i read the thread title wrong)

i'm like 120...

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I'm extremely underweight and I hate it.

Think it's a combination of me not eating full meals + my metabolism.
This. Except I'm also lactose intolerant so milk products make me lose weight.
With so many things being made of milk or containing milk it's really hard to eat a lot of things and not wind up with an upset stomach.

-:bowser:Bowser King

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i think i could lose some... and gain a little muscle weight

the weight issue should be more about health than anything

people who are overweight think being called fat is very insulting. of course, for self image, that can be very damaging to reputation or self-worth... but in the end, its all about being healthy. so losing weight is a good thing! allowing 'weight' to become synonymous with ur self-worth... is not

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
for some reason when i do eat i sometimes lose weight even after i eat (lol thats being asian for you) ya so i dont think im going to get past 145 anytime soon (not like im sad or anything)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
when u guys get older, around 18/19, the weight will start packin in haha trust me

unless u are already that age and have a youthful metabolism, i envy u :\

but yea when u get college age u REALLY need to start exercising and eating veggies more than ever

cuz all the time u put into sitting around nad doing work really affects ur body

XACE-K

Smash Master
Let's see... I'm almost 15, 5'9", and 155 pounds. I'm okay with that weight, but I wish some of that weight was muscle. I'm an active person (I play a sport or lift weights 5 or 6 days every week) yet I'm not as muscular as I want to be.

The Immortal Sir NZ

Smash Apprentice
I'm 5'9 and around 135 lbs.
I'm a XC runner and have an amazingly fast metabolism, It's pretty much impossible for me to gain any weight.
But I'm starting to work out, so I'm gonna gain a little muscle hopefully.

day-day

Smash Ace
I'm 5'9 and around 135 lbs.
I'm a XC runner and have an amazingly fast metabolism, It's pretty much impossible for me to gain any weight.
But I'm starting to work out, so I'm gonna gain a little muscle hopefully.
What's a XC runner? But your situation sounds like mine. I been stuck around the 130 area for the about a year or two. Working out will help me gain muscle mass soon at the rate I workout so I'll see what happens.

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
when u guys get older, around 18/19, the weight will start packin in haha trust me

unless u are already that age and have a youthful metabolism, i envy u :\

but yea when u get college age u REALLY need to start exercising and eating veggies more than ever

cuz all the time u put into sitting around and doing work really affects ur body
What kinds of vegetables and how many hours of exercise every week would you say it takes to save most college freshmen from obesity?

The Immortal Sir NZ

Smash Apprentice
What's a XC runner? But your situation sounds like mine. I been stuck around the 130 area for the about a year or two. Working out will help me gain muscle mass soon at the rate I workout so I'll see what happens.
Cross Country runner. For whatever Reason, we abbreviate it as XC.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Im pretty annoyed with my body. Im 5 7 and weigh around 105 pounds. I want to lose some weight or put on some muscles. I cant stand how fat I look. Some muscles would do well to mask my fat though.

M.K

Level 55
Those of you complaining about not being able to gain weight:

Alot of people would love to have your ability to not gain weight, including myself. Consider it the best gift you've ever gotten.

The Immortal Sir NZ

Smash Apprentice
Those of you complaining about not being able to gain weight:

Alot of people would love to have your ability to not gain weight, including myself. Consider it the best gift you've ever gotten.
I'm not complaing about it, I eat so much, I would probably be overweight by now...
But I know the only reason why I'm not is because I run 8 miles a day, and burn well over 2000 calories.

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
Im pretty annoyed with my body. Im 5 7 and weigh around 105 pounds. I want to lose some weight or put on some muscles. I cant stand how fat I look. Some muscles would do well to mask my fat though.
Is there a typo in this post?

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Like most of the other people here I cannot gain weight worth crap D: . In fact, I am on a liquid diet and laxitives for my colonoscopy right now which just sets me back further

Top Bottom