• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

ZoSo

Smash Champion
This is stupid.

Aziz, I seem to remember a Saffron where you punched a drunk Tec0 in the head for no reason at all and he just shrugged it off. Not nearly the same level of overreaction as what happened here, but my point is that you felt justified at the time. Everybody has a breaking point.

Honestly, all your **** about ruining his life, beating him up when you're older, and the fact that you accept no responsibility whatsoever in this just makes you sound like a dumb punk. Hopefully you'll at least know better than to pick on a guy twice your size from now on.

Razor

Smash Journeyman
My life doesn't suck btw I'm just in student loan debt like any other student who didn't get a scholarship. My point was I didn't have "mad bread" for him to make in court. And my dad is applying for new jobs and his unemployment will last a long time so we are all fine but it would just be unneeded stress for us all if we had 2 go 2 court.

well, you're fat, broke, you beat up a high schooler, and you're about to get sued. how does your life NOT suck?

Roman.

Smash Champion
This is stupid.

Aziz, I seem to remember a Saffron where you punched a drunk Tec0 in the head for no reason at all and he just shrugged it off. Not nearly the same level of overreaction as what happened here, but my point is that you felt justified at the time. Everybody has a breaking point.

Honestly, all your **** about ruining his life, beating him up when you're older, and the fact that you accept no responsibility whatsoever in this just makes you sound like a dumb punk. Hopefully you'll at least know better than to pick on a guy twice your size from now on.
this x 1,000,000,000,000

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
This is stupid.

Put it into words better than I could describe it.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
prog has to win this one for black history month. still have more matches to upload.

prog

Prog, wanna team? Dr Martin Luther Washington Carver the VII
Make it Dr. Martin Luther Washington Carver Tubman Truth X Garvey vs Capcom and we might have a deal.

Jay ElecRamadaan Muhammad Asalaamica RasoulAllah Supana Watallah through your monitor.

prog

next time we team max, we're gonna enter as the lethal interjection. Shotgun being Flowmatic, do you wanna be Thugnificent or Mactastic or Young Reezy?
doesn't matter, you're going to think we're MSP in MVC2 the way we make it hail on these hoes while ya'll let it burn.

scientology.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
i hope you know that if you do choose to take this to court, there's a decent chance everything posted here on smashboards would be admissible

and it doesn't help your case
It would only be admissible if they are able to identify the posters' real identities.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
lmfao lethal interjection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U just mad cuz yo a$$ is old all u do is pick up the phone.......and stomp'em in the nuts

R3N0

Smash Lord
reno stfu u fat f*ggot what i did doesn't equate to me getting thrown across a room. just stop with the school jokes cause brooklyn tech isn't even ranked lol. you're so stupid
Hax you're such an immature little brat, you deserve what you got. Thats all I am saying. You are blatantly blowing this up the boards because you are trying to get remorse from the community, when you could handle this like an adult in private with Eggm. Instead you are crying that no one cares. You think that is a coincidence with the way you are acting? You are acting so entitled and privileged. You also criticize brooklyn tech as "not being ranked." So? At least at tech I learned enough to think for myself and not accept all the bull**** the counselors fed me. I'm glad you think your school is some godlike school, and if you keep thinking that, I'm going to keep laughing at you. You're naive and its really disparaging on your school's ability to teach you to think for yourself.

Also referring back to the quoted post, you make baseless remarks in an attempt to attack me. They obviously didn't teach you to keep your hands to yourself, or you suffer the consequences. You are suffering the consequences of your actions. Life lesson learned. You bring my physical appearance into question because..? You know there are many-a-studies that say that one that insults another's appearance is only doing so because they feel heavily inadequate about themselves. Is that the case Hax? Do you feel ugly inside and out? You should. In any case, you're on the right track for failure if you don't pick up some common sense sooner or later. Being sheltered and being a pot head won't get you anywhere.

Again, Eggm, good **** for taking responsibility, get a copy of every receipt. This kid is crying louder than the boy who cried wolf.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
^The business.

It has been given.

Though R3N0 did you have to include the pot head bit? =/ Not all potheads are unproductive/going nowhere/etc.
Unless of course by pothead you mean people who spend their entire paycheck, and money they don't have, on weed. In that case then carry on.

Cia

das kwl
Hax you're such an immature little brat, you deserve what you got. Thats all I am saying. You are blatantly blowing this up the boards because you are trying to get remorse from the community, when you could handle this like an adult in private with Eggm. Instead you are crying that no one cares. You think that is a coincidence with the way you are acting? You are acting so entitled and privileged. You also criticize brooklyn tech as "not being ranked." So? At least at tech I learned enough to think for myself and not accept all the bull**** the counselors fed me. I'm glad you think your school is some godlike school, and if you keep thinking that, I'm going to keep laughing at you. You're naive and its really disparaging on your school's ability to teach you to think for yourself.

Also referring back to the quoted post, you make baseless remarks in an attempt to attack me. They obviously didn't teach you to keep your hands to yourself, or you suffer the consequences. You are suffering the consequences of your actions. Life lesson learned. You bring my physical appearance into question because..? You know there are many-a-studies that say that one that insults another's appearance is only doing so because they feel heavily inadequate about themselves. Is that the case Hax? Do you feel ugly inside and out? You should. In any case, you're on the right track for failure if you don't pick up some common sense sooner or later. Being sheltered and being a pot head won't get you anywhere.

Again, Eggm, good **** for taking responsibility, get a copy of every receipt. This kid is crying louder than the boy who cried wolf.

<3 this mofo

otg

Smash Master
****ing ****.

Though R3N0 did you have to include the pot head bit? =/ Not all potheads are unproductive/going nowhere/etc.
Unless of course by pothead you mean people who spend their entire paycheck, and money they don't have, on weed. In that case then carry on.
I'm with m.z on this one. Not all potheads are dead beats, just most of them. Also, reno's post is full of ****.

Allied

Smash Master
so much goodness in this thread
omg i can't wait until my next melee tournament now ;]!

L3ft Strick3n

Smash Rookie
Being a senior at Bronx Science, I can attest to two things:
1. This school is by no means a bastion for scholars.
2. Most underclassmen have an unwarranted superiority complex.

R3N0

Smash Lord
It is true not all pot heads are failures but this specific case it fits. He smokes like a pot head and he's a failure.

Top Bottom