• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Though R3N0 did you have to include the pot head bit? =/ Not all potheads are unproductive/going nowhere/etc..
Well I believe POTHEADS are generally unproductive and going nowhere.

Then again not EVERYONE THAT SMOKES POT IS A POTHEAD!

This community if ****ing ******** when it comes to smoking herb.

Also I'm winning the next one for Black History Month.

Get @ me Prog.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
WTF so my CP says I don't have permissions for gifs in my sig but it just worked here so I posted in another thread to double check and it didn't work there.

:|

Edit: Didn't work here either lol

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Hax you're such an immature little brat, you deserve what you got. Thats all I am saying. You are blatantly blowing this up the boards because you are trying to get remorse from the community, when you could handle this like an adult in private with Eggm. Instead you are crying that no one cares. You think that is a coincidence with the way you are acting? You are acting so entitled and privileged. You also criticize brooklyn tech as "not being ranked." So? At least at tech I learned enough to think for myself and not accept all the bull**** the counselors fed me. I'm glad you think your school is some godlike school, and if you keep thinking that, I'm going to keep laughing at you. You're naive and its really disparaging on your school's ability to teach you to think for yourself.

Also referring back to the quoted post, you make baseless remarks in an attempt to attack me. They obviously didn't teach you to keep your hands to yourself, or you suffer the consequences. You are suffering the consequences of your actions. Life lesson learned. You bring my physical appearance into question because..? You know there are many-a-studies that say that one that insults another's appearance is only doing so because they feel heavily inadequate about themselves. Is that the case Hax? Do you feel ugly inside and out? You should. In any case, you're on the right track for failure if you don't pick up some common sense sooner or later. Being sheltered and being a pot head won't get you anywhere.

Again, Eggm, good **** for taking responsibility, get a copy of every receipt. This kid is crying louder than the boy who cried wolf.
go****nnn Im not bias towards anyone but holy **** LMAOOO that ending quote made me lol irl lmaoo

Hax

Smash Champion
This is stupid.

Aziz, I seem to remember a Saffron where you punched a drunk Tec0 in the head for no reason at all and he just shrugged it off. Not nearly the same level of overreaction as what happened here, but my point is that you felt justified at the time. Everybody has a breaking point.

Honestly, all your **** about ruining his life, beating him up when you're older, and the fact that you accept no responsibility whatsoever in this just makes you sound like a dumb punk. Hopefully you'll at least know better than to pick on a guy twice your size from now on.
not only was me punching tec0 an accident but it didn't cause even a bruise.. and the conversation i posted made it clear that eggm's b*tching was actually the most childish thing i think i've ever seen and physical intervention became quite necessary at that point. when more than 5 people are telling someone to shut the **** up for 10 minutes and they don't, it's pretty obvious that soft power isn't going to get you anywhere with them

R3N0 said:
Hax you're such an immature little brat, you deserve what you got. Thats all I am saying. You are blatantly blowing this up the boards because you are trying to get remorse from the community, when you could handle this like an adult in private with Eggm. Instead you are crying that no one cares.
maybe I'd handle this in private if he'd respond to my IM's. i've attempted to contact him twice so far - both to no avail - yet I see him making forum posts within minutes of me IM'ing him! in addition, he brought this to the boards with his "i'm so sorry, hax" post. so not only has he failed to respond to my attempts to keep this private, but he brought it to the boards in the first place. quit lifeeeeee

R3N0 said:
You think that is a coincidence with the way you are acting? You are acting so entitled and privileged. You also criticize brooklyn tech as "not being ranked." So? At least at tech I learned enough to think for myself and not accept all the bull**** the counselors fed me. I'm glad you think your school is some godlike school, and if you keep thinking that, I'm going to keep laughing at you. You're naive and its really disparaging on your school's ability to teach you to think for yourself.
haha here we go with the school spirit argument you're so insistent on continuing. i will start by saying this is a very hypocritical statement. you call my school "godlike" which implies a perfect school (in the board of ed.'s eyes) which includes tons of counselors who attempt to live the student's lives for them, yet you claim my school teaches the students to think for themselves? this contradicts my school offering counselors who attempt to live my life for me; hence i am finding this very hard to respond to.. i will try my best. regardless, i will say that i am one of the biggest renegades when it comes to listening to higher power's advice. i have completely disregarded everything my guidance counselors have ever told me because i understand that i'm still at the age where counselors attempt to brainwash me by pretty much painting over the truth of my surroundings and trying to get me to perceive the world as a utopia. they frown upon money-making operations such as smash while prioritizing sports and academics. "hanging out with friends" is supposed to mean eating chips and watching tv to them, yet i know better than 90% of people my age that that is not quite the case lmao. i understand that life is nowhere near as perfect and cutthroat (as i discovered even more by getting thrown by an adult because i pinched them). however all the while i've been able to enjoy an amazing social life, good grades which i'm still looking to improve as well as other achievements so watch it when you tell me that i can't think for myself and call me a failure

R3N0 said:
Also referring back to the quoted post, you make baseless remarks in an attempt to attack me. ... You know there are many-a-studies that say that one that insults another's appearance is only doing so because they feel heavily inadequate about themselves. Is that the case Hax? Do you feel ugly inside and out? You should.
pot calling the kettle black? i can recall numerous times in which you've insulted me as well as others. you are actually the most 2-faced person ever for posting this; i'd expect this from dark.pch or some other pacifist. good job trying to gain the support of the people who actually read this bullsh*t, if i called you a fat f*ggot in real life your response would be along the lines of "stfu you little b*tch"

R3N0 said:
You are suffering the consequences of your actions. Life lesson learned.
indeed i am suffering the unjust consequences of my actions, however the life lesson learned here is "consequences can be unjust," rather than "one must suffer the consequences for his actions"

R3N0 said:
Being sheltered and being a pot head won't get you anywhere.
pot calling the kettle black? you probably smoke more weed than me

R3N0 said:
Again, Eggm, good **** for taking responsibility, get a copy of every receipt.
HAHAHAHA. commending the man who upon hearing i have a concussion, the first thing he says is "i don't believe you were in the hospital" in a desperate attempt to waive paying the money he owes me. he also instigated what happened by acting like a 2 year old.. pathetic

R3N0 said:
In any case, you're on the right track for failure if you don't pick up some common sense sooner or later. Being sheltered and being a pot head won't get you anywhere. ... It is true not all pot heads are failures but this specific case it fits. He smokes like a pot head and he's a failure.
this just shows how little you know about me. i have been as successful as someone my age can be without resorting to music/tv/other media exposure. i'm an entrepreneur whose everyday action is dedicated to making money, doing my schoolwork, or entertaining myself (tv/communication on the weekdays and partying on the weekends). you are i believe 20 years old and insist on burning $30 every other week on a game intended for 13 year olds that you suck at, and teach swimming which makes $20 per lesson which is weak sh*t compared to the money i make selling shoes (i'm profiting $900 this week off a single sale -- took me less than a month to acquire the shoes and find a buyer), fixing xboxes (takes me 1.5 hours each - $50 a piece with very high demand), beating people at smash bros. and pokemon cards (plus i'm gonna start selling cards which means even more money). i'm also a part of the one of the top debate teams in the nation; an extricurricular that requires unheard-of work ethic and dedication. i was nominated by my english teacher as the leader of our class which is more than just a title; from it i gained the privilege of studying law & justice this summer where i will sacrifice 10 days of my summer vacation to persue my future career as an attorney. i barely get sleep cause of all the **** i do. if anything i smoke weed errday to relieve stress cause trust me i'm full of ****ing stress. i find being drunk way more exciting lol. but rather than centering your argument around me smoking weed (an activity that has no longterm effects whatsoever ALSO you smoke too) you need to face the facts, success in this world correlates to money and social status and you're a 20 year old still living under his mom's roof, making less guap than a 15 year old, wasting your money and saturdays on a 9-year old children's game, graduated a crappy highschool, goes to a TERRIBLE college which according to you yourself "i don't really socialize with many of the people at hofstra", etc etc and you're calling me a failure for pinching a 25 year old who was whining for 10 minutes about how my boy jman RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED him... just quit life kid

S l o X

Smash Champion
lol nyc

lol

fairfield college preparatory high school

lets g@@@@

so yeah njs was fun

met cool people

like twebb

hopefully ill get out more

and play some more smash

and start winning these

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I had no idea hax had a background like that. For a 15 year old that sounds pretty adult like so u have the mentality of sum1 beyond their years is obvious but if u would be so kind to shed light on this question for me....r u a vengeful person at heart?? Do u believe if u have been wronged u must return the favor....I ask this because I'm very forgiving but that's my nature so it comes easy but u might be different and then I could see y ur seeking revenge so earnestly

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Also I'm winning the next one for Black History Month.

Get @ me Prog.
yo, if i see white mike anywhere near number 1 at the next one, i am calling reverend al sharpton, he ain't got **** to do, he'll be there in 3 minutes.

Hax

Smash Champion
I had no idea hax had a background like that. For a 15 year old that sounds pretty adult like so u have the mentality of sum1 beyond their years is obvious but if u would be so kind to shed light on this question for me....r u a vengeful person at heart?? Do u believe if u have been wronged u must return the favor....I ask this because I'm very forgiving but that's my nature so it comes easy but u might be different and then I could see y ur seeking revenge so earnestly
i am usually known to be one of the nicest people around. i will go out of my way to help a friend in need and the only f*cked up thing i really do is swindle people out of their money when it comes to business. this is the first time someone has ever put me in a near-death situation though and so it was very eye-opening but i don't see how someone who did this can be considered vengeful:

"i've already spared him $1500 medical bills, assault on his record, an international roast (i checked into the hospital with a fake excuse ffs; I COMMITED A CRIME TO SAVE HIS ***)."

-quoted from me writing on DJRome's profile

here is the whole conversation for anyone having doubts about me doing the right thing:
http://www.smashboards.com/converse.php?u=84378&u2=62396

nevertheless i feel like he has gotten out of jail free and i won't ever forget this. so idk

pockyD

Smash Legend
what do you gain by holding a grudge?

if you want to 'punish' him, then take the legal route now (although i'm personally not convinced you'll win anything at all - you really should've called the cops/hospital the day of if this had been your intention)

are you hoping he'll be sleeping uneasy in fear of getting woken up by a knee to the face? :laugh:

Hax

Smash Champion
the legal route, as i've already said multiple times, would quite literally ruin his life and i'm not mean enough to do that to anybody. also i'm not stupid; i realize it's been nearly a week since the incident and that'd be pretty ****ing stupid to called the cops now. i only called the hospital yesterday because the symptoms had peaked but i'm feeling alot better now probably bc of the motrin

L3ft Strick3n said:
It was clearly in apposition to Hax using his school status as an argument against Reno.
well it wasn't a very good opposition considering our school ***** his in terms of successful alum/extracurriculars

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Well any for of retalition in my eyes is a form of revenge but I see. Where ur coming from....honestly if it were any other place a fight would had broke out and that's that....but I say thank u hax for not taking this to court

Hax

Smash Champion
the way i see it is like t.webb said: a fight would've broken out in any other place. why is it wrong for me to want to fight him in the future? if that pu$$y wants to pick on people half his size he's gonna see what its like when i'm 6'2" beasting his sh*t.. i try not to be vengeful but he took this to a whole different level so idk if its over

L3ft Strick3n

Smash Rookie
Apposition=/=opposition, brah, I'm not taking any sides here.
Also, when are your frees? We should play sometime >_>

R3N0

Smash Lord
not only was me punching tec0 an accident but it didn't cause even a bruise.. and the conversation i posted made it clear that eggm's b*tching was actually the most childish thing i think i've ever seen and physical intervention became quite necessary at that point. when more than 5 people are telling someone to shut the **** up for 10 minutes and they don't, it's pretty obvious that soft power isn't going to get you anywhere with them
Just because it didn't cause a bruise, means its ok? Attempted assault = 3months in prison dude.

And regarding "soft power" so.. you can't get someone to listen, you're going to physically attack them? Is that what your debate team teaches you? You're losing an argument so you physically intervene with "hard power?" Genius. Just Genius.

maybe I'd handle this in private if he'd respond to my IM's. i've attempted to contact him twice so far - both to no avail - yet I see him making forum posts within minutes of me IM'ing him! in addition, he brought this to the boards with his "i'm so sorry, hax" post. so not only has he failed to respond to my attempts to keep this private, but he brought it to the boards in the first place. quit lifeeeeee
you have his #, and if not you know several smashers that do.

haha here we go with the school spirit argument you're so insistent on continuing. i will start by saying this is a very hypocritical statement. you call my school "godlike" which implies a perfect school (in the board of ed.'s eyes) which includes tons of counselors who attempt to live the student's lives for them, yet you claim my school teaches the students to think for themselves?
You also criticize brooklyn tech as "not being ranked." So? At least at tech I learned enough to think for myself and not accept all the bull**** the counselors fed me. I'm glad you think your school is some godlike school, and if you keep thinking that, I'm going to keep laughing at you. You're naive and its really disparaging on your school's ability to teach you to think for yourself.
I said "YOU THINK" your school is godlike. I did not call your school godlike, those are two very different statements, you would think someone on the debate team would know that. I don't care enough to worry about the "ranks" of high school education any more so I won't comment on it like I know enough about it, but you can be a failure at a prestigious school. Look at George Bush Jr. 'Nuff said.

Your counselors do try to dictate whats "best" but as I recall, you believed them, Mr. Renegade when we had a conversation about how you wouldn't be able to finish school on time if you took a class during summer school. According to your logic, if you didn't pass this EXTRA summer class to help you graduate SOONER, you would NOT be able to take the class during the year. This is the filth your counselor has told you. Alukard and G$ were both in the car at the time and can attest to what I said is true. You would NOT stop arguing about how if you FAILED the course during the summer, the EXTRA course, you wouldn't be able to take it during the school year, by that logic you would never be able to graduate. Also I am 100% sure you wouldn't "fail" by not attending a certain amount of days, that is also a scare tactic and as a HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE, I KNOW HOW THAT WORKS. THANKS.

The school will try to dictate what you do so its the best outcome. Therefore you don't think for yourself. That is supposed to TEACH you to think for yourself when you THINK and push the envelope so to speak. And as I said your SCHOOL isn't doing a good job if you still can't think on your own.

this contradicts my school offering counselors who attempt to live my life for me; hence i am finding this very hard to respond to.. i will try my best. regardless, i will say that i am one of the biggest renegades when it comes to listening to higher power's advice.
Yeah I have already disproved this in the above paragraphs.

they frown upon money-making operations such as smash while prioritizing sports and academics.
Smash is a game, and is not long sustaining. Thats why its being frowned upon. Smash is here today gone tomorrow, academics and sports have longer futures.

"hanging out with friends" is supposed to mean eating chips and watching tv to them, yet i know better than 90% of people my age that that is not quite the case lmao. i understand that life is nowhere near as perfect and cutthroat (as i discovered even more by getting thrown by an adult because i pinched them).
Nowhere near as perfect - But it is cutthroat? You need to fix that line.

however all the while i've been able to enjoy an amazing social life, good grades which i'm still looking to improve as well as other achievements so watch it when you tell me that i can't think for myself and call me a failure
You're a failure in my eyes kid.

pot calling the kettle black? i can recall numerous times in which you've insulted me as well as others. you are actually the most 2-faced person ever for posting this; i'd expect this from dark.pch or some other pacifist. good job trying to gain the support of the people who actually read this bullsh*t, if i called you a fat f*ggot in real life your response would be along the lines of "stfu you little b*tch"
That's what people do. How is that 2-faced? It's being smart about the situation. I gain support therefore my argument is stronger as I gather the forces against you cause you're an annoying "little b*tch."

indeed i am suffering the unjust consequences of my actions, however the life lesson learned here is "consequences can be unjust," rather than "one must suffer the consequences for his actions"
You are suffering consequences none the less. Consequences are consequences, no matter how you spin it. If you weren't ready for anything that could come at you, then you probably shouldn't have done it.

pot calling the kettle black? you probably smoke more weed than me
I haven't smoked in over a year.

HAHAHAHA. commending the man who upon hearing i have a concussion, the first thing he says is "i don't believe you were in the hospital" in a desperate attempt to waive paying the money he owes me. he also instigated what happened by acting like a 2 year old.. pathetic
Commending because you could just be crying, like I said, like the boy who cried wolf.

this just shows how little you know about me. i have been as successful as someone my age can be without resorting to music/tv/other media exposure. i'm an entrepreneur whose everyday action is dedicated to making money, doing my schoolwork, or entertaining myself (tv/communication on the weekdays and partying on the weekends).
Everyone is an "entrepreneur." Try again.

you are i believe 20 years old and insist on burning $30 every other week on a game intended for 13 year olds that you suck at, and teach swimming which makes $20 per lesson which is weak sh*t compared to the money i make selling shoes (i'm profiting $900 this week off a single sale -- took me less than a month to acquire the shoes and find a buyer), fixing xboxes (takes me 1.5 hours each - $50 a piece with very high demand), beating people at smash bros. and pokemon cards (plus i'm gonna start selling cards which means even more money).
I am 21, and I don't burn $30 every other week. I have actually not been at a number of tournaments because I have been paying RENT and enjoying life. Thanks. I teach swimming and it is not $20 per lesson, it is actually $18.25 an hour. I teach for 25 minutes and I still get paid for sitting around doing nothing. The money you make selling shoes are short lived. That is not sustainable. My job however, has benefits you are not calculating and it builds towards my social security, with longer lasting benefits. You sell cards as a hobby, your profit margin is low compared to long term security. You won't understand until you take economics, if anything you are living under your parents roof and just enjoying the income with no responsibilities.
i'm also a part of the one of the top debate teams in the nation; an extricurricular that requires unheard-of work ethic and dedication. i was nominated by my english teacher as the leader of our class which is more than just a title; from it i gained the privilege of studying law & justice this summer where i will sacrifice 10 days of my summer vacation to persue my future career as an attorney.
DUDE, 10 WHOLE DAYS?! OH MY GOD! Try months of being an intern at a marketing company, thanks.

i barely get sleep cause of all the **** i do. if anything i smoke weed errday to relieve stress cause trust me i'm full of ****ing stress.
It's so hard being a 15 year old.

i find being drunk way more exciting lol. but rather than centering your argument around me smoking weed (an activity that has no longterm effects whatsoever ALSO you smoke too) you need to face the facts, success in this world correlates to money and social status and you're a 20 year old still living under his mom's roof, making less guap than a 15 year old,
I'm 21, on my own. I make more money than you. I don't smoke. Thanks. Try paying your own bills, and living on your own, I want to see if you can make it when you're 21 on your own without any parental help.

wasting your money and saturdays on a 9-year old children's game, graduated a crappy highschool, goes to a TERRIBLE college which according to you yourself "i don't really socialize with many of the people at hofstra", etc etc and you're calling me a failure for pinching a 25 year old who was whining for 10 minutes about how my boy jman RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED him... just quit life kid
I don't waste my money every saturday. All games are made for kids, and adults who have brains make it competitive. My highschool was top 3 in New York. Thanks. My college is irritating yes, I partied too much and I switched schools. I'm at Brooklyn College and has been on the deans list every semester I've been here.

If he was whining let him whine. He isn't hurting you, and you can leave the room. It wasn't your RESPONSIBILITY to stop eggm.

You're an idiot.

pockyD

Smash Legend
when people start trying to pull the 'my life is better than your life' card, neither person ever wins

it's definitely entertaining though :laugh:

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Lol. You don't "accidentally" punch somebody in the head. I know like everybody who was there and saw exactly what happened. Striking somebody in the temple could seriously injure or kill them. You're lucky Haley didn't go after you, by your logic.

Also, I'm a butt. D:

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Lol. You don't "accidentally" punch somebody in the head. I know like everybody who was there and saw exactly what happened. Striking somebody in the temple could seriously injure or kill them. You're lucky Haley didn't go after you, by your logic.

Also, I'm a butt. D:
Beast, mad **** going on...

this is getting OD out of hand... I know alot of people will agree with me when I say this,

Most people here will not look at certain people the same...Right now I def. know im not gonna look at some people the same.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
anyways lets get back on schedule here.............who is going to the next no johns and i need a effin partner again.....slox u down??????

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Ugh...I've been reading this nonsense for a while. I don't really want to say anything, but this is kinda irritating me. Everyone knows Eggm was wrong for slamming you. Whatever, we get that..he gets it, so stop whining about it already. Hax, I don't care what the reaction is, you should NOT have put your hands on him.

Get this straight: Neither of you are justified for what you did. Matter of fact, you both owe each other an apology. I've seen one side, where's the other?

This is not to be a prick but let me ask you something. Are you afraid that if your mother or father finds out about this incident you're going to be kept from tournaments? Because let me tell you something about this situation. It goes this far, it'll look bad on the COMMUNITY. Not just Eggm. People will start blaming the video games for the violence, etc. On top of that, your parents are more than likely going to find out some stuff about you that you might not want them to know. Well...you can hope someone won't find your posts and/or confirm that you've been doing some stuff that isn't legal. However...the chances of that are very slim.

FURTHERMORE, you're fortunate Eggm did just that. I know people who would have beaten you to a bloody pulp for just stepping on their sneakers. So putting your hands on them...AND probably making some disparaging comments to boot would definitely warrant that for them. You don't know what a person will do or is capable of when pushing their buttons. Some people don't fight to fight. This isn't TV, a movie, or fantasy land. People fight to hurt, maim, or kill. He could have punched you in the throat. He could have punched you in the temple. This is all by your thinking, by the way. What COULD have happened. I got slammed in the arm for trying to wake somebody up for work. My arm was numb for like an hour. All I did was shake him a bit. I learned my lesson, though. Did I feel that the reaction was warranted? Nope, not at all. However, it was a lesson learned. I put my hands on him, and I got hit. I was fortunate he didn't aim for my face. Age difference? 12(me)to 20(him). If he had have aimed for my face I would have had my jaw broken. IF he had have.

Hax, what you THINK should happen, and what DOES happen are two different things. This is life, this is reality. Time to man up and accept responsibility. The two of ya'll can settle this outside of court. I don't want to hear this "little kid" nonsense, either.

This isn't about taking sides, Hax. This is about a life lesson that both of you SHOULD have learned. One is don't put your hands on someone if you don't want reactions. I learned my lesson the hard way. (more than one occasion, and it was only friendly.) Life lessons don't know age, bro.

Think what you want of me after this post. I just don't want to see anything happen to two people who I consider to be mad chill. I'm also done after this. So if you respond, I've already said my piece.

Hax

Smash Champion
Just because it didn't cause a bruise, means its ok? Attempted assault = 3months in prison dude.

And regarding "soft power" so.. you can't get someone to listen, you're going to physically attack them? Is that what your debate team teaches you? You're losing an argument so you physically intervene with "hard power?" Genius. Just Genius.

you immaturely bash one of the top debate teams in the country and assume that because i am a debater, physical force is never necessary for me to take. "i'm losing an argument so i intervene with hard power?" what argument was i losing? a grown man was whining about how he couldn't win a child's game versus a 17 year old, delaying the tournament and being annoying as f*ck. at the time i was expecting to take a return train home at 8:15 (last train of the night) and every minute counted. you tell me what a better option would have been.

you have his #, and if not you know several smashers that do.

when i am being ignored, i assume the person is ignoring me via all methods of communication. whether i contact him via AIM/phone, i am the same person. once i establish that i'm being ignored, there is no reason to attempt to communicate with the person anymore. you are an idiot for not immediately understanding this concept.

I said "YOU THINK" your school is godlike. I did not call your school godlike, those are two very different statements, you would think someone on the debate team would know that. I don't care enough to worry about the "ranks" of high school education any more so I won't comment on it like I know enough about it, but you can be a failure at a prestigious school. Look at George Bush Jr. 'Nuff said.

I misread it, calm your d*ck..? in that case I consider my school godlike as far as academics goes. in terms of counseling I believe all schools are flawed, and need to ditch the utopia they portray the world to be. I know the difference between "you think" and a factual statement, so you can stop pathetically pulling at strings in your attempt by attacking my grammar

you are a fool to disregard the rank of the high school you went to. you're going to a sh*tty college for a reason, and I HOPE you care about the rank of your college, because that can affect you getting a good job (why do I have to explain this to you..?), and then you'll really never make more money than me. with that said you're probably already ****ed having gone to hofstra. http://www.studentsreview.com/NY/HU.html youtight.

Your counselors do try to dictate whats "best" but as I recall, you believed them, Mr. Renegade when we had a conversation about how you wouldn't be able to finish school on time if you took a class during summer school. According to your logic, if you didn't pass this EXTRA summer class to help you graduate SOONER, you would NOT be able to take the class during the year. This is the filth your counselor has told you. Alukard and G$ were both in the car at the time and can attest to what I said is true. You would NOT stop arguing about how if you FAILED the course during the summer, the EXTRA course, you wouldn't be able to take it during the school year, by that logic you would never be able to graduate. Also I am 100% sure you wouldn't "fail" by not attending a certain amount of days, that is also a scare tactic and as a HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE, I KNOW HOW THAT WORKS. THANKS.

I have one of the most abusive, disliked principals in history and I know about scare tactics better than you. look up "Valerie Reidy" if you don't believe me; you will find videos of protests and documents regarding the school body's hatred for her. so listen to me when I tell you that I witnessed the class being dragged out of my sophomore year schedule, added to my summer school schedule, and witnessed first-hand the name of another student replacing my name in the class attendance. therefore the class' capacity was met and no more entrants were permitted. I know the difference between a counselor offering advice regarding my lifestyle, and advice regarding my curriculum. they do not lie about the latter. so no, b.tech's policies should not be applied to bx.sci and it is unfair for you to deem them universal.

The school will try to dictate what you do so its the best outcome. Therefore you don't think for yourself. That is supposed to TEACH you to think for yourself when you THINK and push the envelope so to speak. And as I said your SCHOOL isn't doing a good job if you still can't think on your own.

except I can think on my own, and it is eggm's response to my extremely rational action of pinching him (after literally 10 minutes of whining) that is being widely held as the irrational part of what went down. so not only did he instigate the entire situation by being a b*tch, he followed up with the most ridiculous response to being pinched I think anyone has ever seen and you are commending him for his actions. your bias is obvious

Smash is a game, and is not long sustaining. Thats why its being frowned upon. Smash is here today gone tomorrow, academics and sports have longer futures.

well my school frowns upon gambling, which they classify smash as. also i'd say about 10% of my money comes from smash; the rest is from business. smash is 50% fun, 50% money; but don't think i'm at all reliant on a game that's barely alive and pays barely anything to its winners. however you should recognize my moneymaking skills as the foundation for a future career. while selling shoes may sound stupid to you i'm 15 years old and society doesn't offer me much more than that right now, however i make more money than anyone else I know that's my age and you are the only person to ever question me having a successful future. once again, your bias is obvious

Nowhere near as perfect - But it is cutthroat? You need to fix that line.

didn't mean to apply "nowhere near as" to the word cutthroat. i'm saying life is cutthroat, that's a lesson i already understood but truly experienced by going through this. let's stray away from grammatical errors and stick to the basis of the argument.

You're a failure in my eyes kid.

your eyes are buried in mens' pubes all day as you suck their d*cks you f*cking f*ggot (i wasn't kidding he is actually gay). on top of that you're an out of shape swimming instructor (go figure) trying to lecture me on the benefits of pursuing careers in sports. i suggest getting another job because a fatf*ck like you can only go so far as a swimming instructor. you graduate a terrible high school (academically and socially for that matter) which you fail to realize the consequences of; insisting the high school you graduate from doesn't correlate to the college you go to. well let's just say it's no surprise you go to a college as sh*tty as hofstra where you yourself said you don't have any friends. you're hella cocky for someone who's biggest achievement is shoving his d*ck up other guys' butts teaching swimming. so quite frankly your opinion means nothing to me as you are far from a success story.

on top of that I love the reasoning you used to bolster this statement. did brooklyn tech teach you to back your beliefs up with such strong evidence?

That's what people do. How is that 2-faced? It's being smart about the situation. I gain support therefore my argument is stronger as I gather the forces against you cause you're an annoying "little b*tch."

you are being 2-faced because you are willing to sacrifice your true personality to gain sympathy from others, which is pathetic both in the real world and even more pathetic in an argument with such a small reward for winning. it's not being smart, it's being fake.

also, calling me a "little b*tch," reno? you know there are many-a-studies that say that one that insults another's appearance is only doing so because they feel heavily inadequate about themselves. is that the case Reno? do you feel ugly inside and out? you should.

lmaoooooooooo

You are suffering consequences none the less. Consequences are consequences, no matter how you spin it. If you weren't ready for anything that could come at you, then you probably shouldn't have done it.

...except I was ready for any rational response, such as a light punch for example. that's like saying i shouldn't go to the deli nextdoor if i'm not wearing a bulletproof vest - I might get shot! ... i don't think so

I haven't smoked in over a year.

CONGRATULATIONS

Commending because you could just be crying, like I said, like the boy who cried wolf.

or I could've cried like Eggm cried when he lost to Jman.

Everyone is an "entrepreneur." Try again.

define entrepreneur

I am 21, and I don't burn $30 every other week. I have actually not been at a number of tournaments because I have been paying RENT and enjoying life. Thanks. I teach swimming and it is not $20 per lesson, it is actually $18.25 an hour. I teach for 25 minutes and I still get paid for sitting around doing nothing. The money you make selling shoes are short lived. That is not sustainable. My job however, has benefits you are not calculating and it builds towards my social security, with longer lasting benefits. You sell cards as a hobby, your profit margin is low compared to long term security. You won't understand until you take economics, if anything you are living under your parents roof and just enjoying the income with no responsibilities.

do you know what the word average means? when you average the consecutive tournaments you go to with the periods of time where you don't go to tournaments, it probably comes out to $30 every other week on average. for most smashers it's a little more, i'm estimating $30 for you since you're slightly inactive but that's still just sad for someone who doesn't make money off the game; you should have other priorities. and when I said $20 a lesson, I meant $20 an hour which is still wack. $18.25/hr is trash for a college student. like I said I sit on my *** for 10-15 minutes a day negotiating with people interested in shoes/having their xboxes fixed, and I make more money than you while going to a better school than you and still having tons of free time left in my day. like I said I'm making $900 profit this week for about an hour of work (30 mins finding and buying the shoes, couple mins finding a buyer). so even if you did make more money than me (which you don't) i wouldn't care because you have to swim in water a bunch of ghetto kids probably sh*t in for 45+hours while I sat at my computer for an hour to make the same amount of $ as you. regardless of non-monetary benefits you just got *****.

DUDE, 10 WHOLE DAYS?! OH MY GOD! Try months of being an intern at a marketing company, thanks.

yeah, and what did you do to benefit from that experience? you're still a swimming instructor, not a marketing executive.. when was this/what was the company/elaborate please?

I'm 21, on my own. I make more money than you. I don't smoke. Thanks. Try paying your own bills, and living on your own, I want to see if you can make it when you're 21 on your own without any parental help.

no, no you don't. I made $3600 in the past month buying and selling sneakers. if I didn't spend most of this on weed I'd have stacks of money bigger than Eggm. i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you work 9 hours a day, 5 days a week, 4 weeks a month. considering you are a college student I know you don't work 5 days a week/4 weeks a month and considering swimming is strenuous especially on fat people I know you don't work 9 hours a day. but like I said I'm making this a best-case scenario for you and a decent-scenario for me. i won't even include the taxes you pay. so 9 * 20 * 18.25 = 3285. nope; I still make more money than you

I don't waste my money every saturday. All games are made for kids, and adults who have brains make it competitive. My highschool was top 3 in New York. Thanks. My college is irritating yes, I partied too much and I switched schools. I'm at Brooklyn College and has been on the deans list every semester I've been here.

ok? you're also 21 playing a game with pikachu in it. my highschool offers engineering courses with far greater benefits than professional gaming. i don't even want to know what it's like for a gay person at parties, but ok. you "party," yet you don't smoke weed? i don't even want to know....

considering you're averaging 2 sh*tty schools in a row (b.tech and hofstra) I just had to look up Brooklyn College, which i've never even heard of

http://www.studentsreview.com/NY/CUNYBRC.html

all i have to say is LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If he was whining let him whine. He isn't hurting you, and you can leave the room. It wasn't your RESPONSIBILITY to stop eggm.

as I said, I had a train to catch and wasn't aware that a ride home was available for me at the time. I was banking on that train. this statement is hilarious in that it contradicts the mentality you've previously displayed towards Eggm. you now admit that he was being a baby, a b*tch, and was virtually uncontrollable - all qualities a 25 year old man should not possess. yet you defend him in your pathetic, biased campaign against me because you don't like me. this one really exposed you.

You're an idiot.

nah trick
reno is a sailor

Top Bottom