• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Hax could you please scan a copy of the hospital bills and PM it to me? My parents and me are skeptical. From your first post to your other one was only like 2 hours and also for having so much neck pain its kinda hard to believe you wrote that whole post on your phone while straining your neck to look at the phone and then even went back to edit it with MDZ's response.

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
It wasn't 10 feet though..... I was the closest person aside from the magic ***s it was a little bit past the trash can when he picked you up and then he kinda took you down with his weight until you were closer to the comics where you fell onto your shoulder then slammed your head on the ground.

Didn't look that bad until the whole slamming of your head unto the hard ground part.

And feb 27th ugh might miss out on this one :[

Does anyone wanna make a trip upstate soon to get ***** by me?

Hax

Smash Champion
i was sitting in a chair in the waiting room when i wrote it. it's a busy hospital and i wouldn't see a doctor for about 30 minutes so i figured why not update everyone. i can look up and down without too much pain, my neck isn't broken.. and my phone is fast (iphone 3g) and i make alot of posts on swf with it.

regardless i will be scanning/sending the following:
*$19 taxi ride ($16.60 + $2.40 tip)
*$17 taxi ride ($16 + $1 tip)
*hospital bills proving I was there, since you don't believe me
*$13.49 motrin prescription (it wasn't $11, i figured it was cause that's what it usually is)

also i love how your post shows no remorse, the first thing that comes to your mind is "this kid is bullsh*tting he's not hurt". after all i did to preserve your freedom. all i have to say is MDZ was dead wrong when he said i'll be laughing about this in the future. i hope you don't still play smash when i'm bigger cause i'm gonna beat the sh*t out of you for picking on me as a little kid. you're a f*cking ***** and don't think im just gonna forget this

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
lmao How in the world was I picking on you?
Stop using the little kid defense, nobody in the smash community bothers with age things so... yeah.

As well, I know plenty of people who got into fights, or were bullied, and are now friends with their offender. You aren't that young, you should have seen it happen to at least one person by now.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Aziz I'd be too busy bragging about getting 2nd with a concussion to give a ****.

Jk but I hope everything's ok, you gotta be careful now if you really had a concussion/

Alukard

Smash Hero
omg ... enough with this internet thug **** ... seriously ...

also aziz when did u change ur location to "da hood" ??? did u move 120+ streets uptown ?

sheesh everyone is moving =[

well i'm currently finalizing the date for my final ROM ... the end of the trilogy =]

Hax

Smash Champion
its been like that for a year and a half.. its a joke calm your d*ck

a nub

Smash Ace
I might make it if I don't get swamped with work again. dayum these + saffron + rom 3 + apex are gonna **** the fack outta my savings, I need a job so I can actually get afford to get good at this game lol

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
i hope you don't still play smash when i'm bigger cause i'm gonna beat the sh*t out of you for picking on me as a little kid.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO I can see this as a movie or something.

Anyways I don't know the whole situation but I read whatever was written in the thread.

I'm not taking any sides and obviously what eggm did was too far lol, but out of curiosity did you at least apologize once to him, aziz since it seemed you were messing with the guy in the first place even though he yelled stop or whatever a few times lol.

either way hope you're alright papa aziz and eggm just pays the hospital bills and everything will be all good again with you guys lol.

*goes back to the brawl section*

Life After Death

Smash Champion
yo aziz chill lol ur not gonan beat him up wne ur older let it go and its gonna happen people mature wen they grow older some people take some llonger than thers to mature some take ALOT longer than others. but yea u got alot things to learn about life bro cuz being book smarts doesnt makes people smart and 2 wrongs dont make it right depending on the person cuz some people learn the hard way. but if u think eggm doing that to u is fuking wit the wrong ***** at the wrong time is bad u havent seen anything lol cuz one day u really will *** with the WRONG ***** AT THE WRONG time. just stop poking his fat and **** lol cuz iono eggm too well i just heard he's a grimey wit money like pbnj which already hurts him more than he hurts others cuz karma just catches up to u madd hard and just in time.

Hax

Smash Champion
well if i was a few years younger and my skull wasn't as developed i would've died so this isn't something that i'm ever gonna forget let alone say sorry for provoking (what i did didn't warrant his response). also i don't wanna be chill with that fatf*ck.

and 2 wrongs are the best i can do in this case. if someone hits you you hit back. thats never gonna change. so when i'm older im making a real life combo video on this f*ggot mark my words

good summary of the argument:
http://www.smashboards.com/converse.php?u=84378&u2=62396

Life After Death

Smash Champion
well if i was a few years younger and my skull wasn't as developed i would've died so this isn't something that i'm ever gonna forget let alone say sorry for provoking (what i did didn't warrant his response). also i don't wanna be chill with that fatf*ck.

and 2 wrongs are the best i can do in this case. if someone hits you you hit back. thats never gonna change. so when i'm older im making a real life combo video on this f*ggot mark my words

good summary of the argument:
http://www.smashboards.com/converse.php?u=84378&u2=62396

worst **** happened to me and i forgot about it lol its called growing up. and ur nowhere near as hotheaded and stubborn as i was wen i was younger lol i was just goon *****

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Alu plz don't go who will host tourneys that need special guest referees.......4get that who will hold tourneys period oh the humanity...I would try but no 1 wants to go to poughkeepsie for smash

PK Webb

Smash Champion
White mike u not ready for my crippler crossface son and if u counter that I'm catchin u inthe walls or jericho lol in other words I accept lmao

Eggm

Smash Hero
Alright, I spoke with my parents, this is the last post on swf I'm making about this incident. You bothered me for 2 months I had to defend myself. And now you are at it again through extortion. We're not paying you off. Do what you want to do.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
hax you wanna act like a helpless kid when it benefits you and claim maturity for the perks. what is clear is the situation could have easily been avoided if you had just been more mature and respectful when someone says stop and there's no arguing that.

eggm obviously didn't do it with the intent of seriously injuring you. i hope you feel better but move on. also the "what could've happened if blah blah" is pointless too. there are infinite amounts of "what ifs"

white mike me and prog are gonna set you up for 3d. lololo

pockyD

Smash Legend
i hope you know that if you do choose to take this to court, there's a decent chance everything posted here on smashboards would be admissible

and it doesn't help your case

Top Bottom