• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

killa k

Smash Ace
Well...this is a pretty serious situation...didn't expect it when i clicked on this thread.

The Rock/WWE jokes made me lol pretty hard however.

I don't really know both of you guys nor was I there to know what exactly happened or how you both feel as of now, but as smashers, no, as friends, you two need to put this behind yourselves, live life, have fun, and play smash.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Are the matches up yet? go**** yo, this is exactly what i was talking about yesterday...the smash community is going down the ****ing drain
Yea seriously ... I want to see all the matches =) ...

And as for this situation ... aziz ... if it was really serious u woulda wanted to go home right away ... u started to play melee and winnersfinals ... annnnd losers finals and then grandfinals ... seriously u didn't even cry and then u began to when people were like omfg hahahaha rock bottom ... those were embarrassment tears ... anyway what I'm saying is that imo it was beast that he slammed you ... cuz believe me ... I've known u b4 u knew division and honestly sumtimes I want to punch u in the smart mouth u have lol but I would never .... so yes AGAIN eggm is WRONG

BUT court my ***** lol ... u gonna possibly send him to jail for that! ... cmon son that's beast ... I mean ur not gonna get any money ... u don't have a broken bone or any trauma ... like seriously that's all the MIGHT happen ... I really didn't want to post about this because its stupid ... ya didn't even fight ... he body slammed u ... imo u landed on your upper back/shoulders but again its my opinion ... I just feel that since u obviously can't fight him u want to do sumthing to get that revenge ... u herd me at the tourney ... just leave that ***** eggm feel guilty as **** ... and don't talk to him ever ... done

Please let's stop with all this **** ... and let's get along !!!!!

Hax

Smash Champion
brian no they weren't...... he's the one who made himself look like a dumb*ss. i wasn't embarassed at all are you kidding me? like i said i can barely move my neck so i don't wanna hear it from you. i've seen sh*t not even as bad as what eggm did to me that gave people concussions. you didn't see tears at first cause i wiped them off but the pain was so bad they wouldn't stop for a good 30 minutes. i couldn't talk for 30 seconds after i landed my mouth just gaped and i hit my head so bad i didn't know what was going on. so how are you gonna tell me i wasnt in the worst pain of my life when i have no reason to lie and eggm was my boy up until yesterday

and stop spreading rumors that i got body slammed/rock bottomed.... i got thrown. thats just not cool and i've already had to explain to people what actually went down cause word is i got rock bottomed lol

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yo hax, go to the doc and get checked out...see if you need medication

if you do and you gotta pay, make eggm pay for it... i think thats the best solution..

if he ends up in jail your gonna regret it, and mad people arent gonna like that about you...

there gonna be like, yea thats the ***** that sent the other one to jail.. you know it was his fault for taking it to far,

so just make him pay for what you need, if you gotta pay, and just leave it like that..

its gonna be mad awkward in person i imagine, but just leave that ***** alone, dont speak to him, if you gotta play him, just play him win or lose just leave..

but court and all that can be kinda serious, i feel you cuz you got hurt but...idk you do what you gotta do tho

Hax

Smash Champion
i might go tomorrow, if i do i expect eggm to pay for it

nobody likes eggm so trust me thats not gonna happen lol

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol i was just sayin

but get checked and if anything serious happened, then u can take him to court

but if there gonna give you a few pain killers, youll be fine and like i said just ignore that ***** and make him pay for w/e medication they give you and thats it

hope you feel better *****

Life After Death

Smash Champion
yo son just let it go. the pain will heal lol ur not gonna die. karma takes good care those who are greedy grimey and shady. the way he post he makes it sound like his life suck already and ur just gonna make it suck even more lol and ull gain nothing out of it cept him going to jail to get his bootyhole ***** by n1ggas and ***** lol. and later on in life its gonna come back to haunt u

Alukard

Smash Hero
aziz ... SHUT UP ***** ... dead *** i'm not starting any ****ing rumors ... i have people calling me and asking me wtf happened ... no johns weeklies are/were the reason melee is still alive in tristate ... dead *** almost everyone on the east coast was/is subscribed to this thread ... i didn't even post till like 1 am today and people were already posting ... ITS ON THE BOARDS A PUBLIC FORUM LOL ...

like i said ... imo u just got put in ur place like a big brother does to a little brother ... but then the big bro feels bad and then the next day they go chill ... not press charges ...cmon son!

and u got ****ing rock bottom'd ... like it happened i coulda sworn that i saw eggm throw ur arm over his shoulder and slam u on ur back/upperbody = rock bottom LOL

seriously tho ***** ... just get ****ing checked out ... if sumthing is broken or damaged or w.e yes take lega action 100% behind u ... but if not ... just take this as ur first exp. in a fight or having the street smarts not to agitate a bear son ... seriously WTF eggm did yell at u TWICE ... LOL (again i'm not saying its fair that he slammed u LOL)

all in all we go wayyyy ****ing back lil dude <3 u aziz hope everything is ok with ur body bro

Hax

Smash Champion
yeah but rock bottom'd = you land pretty much where you get picked up. i got tossed 10 feet. some people are saying i got slammed through a table and broke it (rofl). and then you're saying i cried out of embarrassment which i hope you're not telling people cause i would never ever cry out of embarrassment and anyone who does is a f*cking pu$$y. i was crying cause 1. other than me falling off my bike and scraping my face as a kid that was the worst pain of my life (i still feel it) and 2. that f*ggot drove away i was about to stab the **** out of him with my keys til the fat oozed out of him

i don't know how i plan on getting checked out cause my parents don't know about this yet cause i know the moment my dad finds out eggm is DONE mark my words.. my dad is a journalist and he is extremely emotional when it comes to family members, especially me.. trust me he will write a f*cking article about how eggm threw his son 10 feet and it'll get published in the US + the middle-east (where his articles get published) and i won't be able to stop him... so eggm consider yourself lucky i'm not mean enough a person to go that far cause now i can't even go to a f*cking doctor without your life being ruined

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
***** just say you fell in gym or something and that your neck really hurts and you gotta go to the doctor

make somethin up, you got hit with a basketball in the back of the head or something idk

but still make him pay for w/e u need

Alukard

Smash Hero
O little aziz yawi yawi ... *sigh* i'm not going to repeat myself lmfaooo

o **** scar is here ... scar do u realize how much me and especially eggm misses u ?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anti Logic - I would make Eggm pay me $100 dollaz (Pain and sufferin) if he dont COURT TIME.

yadigg.

killa k

Smash Ace
Well this is getting quite out of hand now. I said you guys should just drop it, but I guess that was wrong. It should just be left as Hax's decision. If he wants to sue Eggm and is content with the consequences afterward, then so be it. If he wants to squash it and let by gones be by gones, then so be it. It's up to him no matter how you look at it.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i'm not sure having a doctor check you out 3 days later, especially as coherent as you're coming across now and apparently at the tournament (didn't you get second place after this :laugh: ), will give you any leverage in any case you decide to bring

anyway i'm sure it hurts and all but the fact that you didn't even decide to either call the cops or go to the hospital on the day off leads me to believe that you really just want eggm to suffer for embarrassing you, not that you feel you were truly wronged physically... and there's a very good chance this is how it would come up in court as well

if you press charges, i'm pretty sure neither of you will truly win

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm not sure having a doctor check you out 3 days later, especially as coherent as you're coming across now and apparently at the tournament (didn't you get second place after this :laugh: ), will give you any leverage in any case you decide to bring

anyway i'm sure it hurts and all but the fact that you didn't even decide to either call the cops or go to the hospital on the day off leads me to believe that you really just want eggm to suffer for embarrassing you, not that you feel you were truly wronged physically... and there's a very good chance this is how it would come up in court as well

if you press charges, i'm pretty sure neither of you will truly win
exactly ... even tho i dont get along with pocky ... he's right !!!

Clouded Reason

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, ***** here (formerly Clouded Reason)..... I hope to see you guys around more, and I'm going to stay out of this whole thing because it seriously has gotten entirely out of hand...

1: Jman: Good ****, it was fun watching you smoke Just Sex'd in friendlies.
2: Hax: Thanks for havin' fun with our tourney matches and having a laugh, laughing's the ****...
3: G$: I didn't run into you really this time through, let's remedy that next time
4: Swift: Honestly, you ****, even if no one has ever heard of CT
5: Alukard: Thanks for setting up everything, next time pop quiz on who I am though haha
5: Eggm: ****'s gotta get settled so we can get pizza again, that place is delicious
7: Mikael: I had a blast with our set, man. You did work.
7: Spawn: I'm not gonna pretend to know who you are, but good stuff on getting 7th?
9: Mogwai: Double falco is serious business.
9: T Webb: Trey, don't let my b.s. peach luck get you down. Also, Lil Webb for top tier.
9: Trademark: Those friendlies were fun. Peach dittos take too long. legit, though.
9: Preq: Our friendly was fun, let's do that again sometime.
13: *****: I can't believe Smashboards censored my awesome (new) name. Lame.
13: Slox: See Spawn Response.
13: otg: Good seein' you again man.
13: prog: I watched your matches w/ Sex'd....friendlies next time I see ya?
17: Emem: Really fun set....also, ice climbers are scary. Nice meetin' you!
17: Now: NESSSSSS!!!! that was awesome man.
17: deathknight: See Spawn Response
17: Just Sexed: I'd love a nice cold beer. Outrageous fun.

Everything aside, I had a blast despite *the event*. I hope I see all you guys soon!

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Hax is soundin mad weak right now, I don't blame Eggm for doing what he did, sometimes these kids just need to be put in their place.

"Ooohh my daddy is a journalist he'll ruin you!"

How can such a good falcon have such a weak heart.

Hax

Smash Champion
well the neck pains have been getting worse ever since. its to the point where i try to move my chest rather than my neck when i need to turn my head cause my neck feels so weak. i never said it was fatal, i'm merely emphasizing that its a miracle that it wasnt fatal because i've seen concussions happen from wayy lighter sh*t. and like i said a doctor/court would literally ruin eggm's life and i'm not mean enough to go that far. if you think i'm lying, why wouldn't i even tell my parents about what happened?

regardless of how severe the injuries were, throwing a minor 10 feet alone = autoloss in court for eggm. that's like saying you flipped a coin to determine someone's death but they won the coin toss and lived, so there should be no repercussions. it's the attempt at severe bodily injury that would destroy his case. and to reiterate: i actually don't know where these embarrassment theories are coming from. i was actually thinking the opposite.. he looks like a f*cking fool right now whereas i'm just the victim. when someone attacks you and gets away with it, you get back at them in response to the pain they brought upon you, not because you're embarrassed...

FFXIV who the f*ck are you/you don't even know sh*t about what went down. i PINCHED him and got THROWN TEN FEET so lmao @ me needing to be put in my place... i'm angry that my dad would ruin eggm's life because i don't want that happening yet i can't even go to the f*cking doctor because of it

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Shout outs FTW
1: Jman: Triple ***** shine spike....and omg low tier set is ****.
2:Hax: You owe me a match for that pizza
3: G$: Strong Island is tooo good
4: Swift: We should have gotten a least once match
5: Alukard: Good job hosting as always even if **** got crazy
5: Eggm: Fun friendlies as always...hope everything is gunna work out
7: Mikael: Captain Falcon
7: Spawn: Sheik that owned lucky's scrub fox
9: Mogwai: Double Falco
9: T Webb: **** funniest kid.....WELLLLLLL
9: Trademark: Didn't Play you
9: Preq: GG IC's are evil
13: *****: Sucking down on farts
13: Slox: Whats up
13: otg: LOL your awesome dude
13: prog: **** Falcon matches upload Jman vs me for the lulz
17: Emem: Hey :3
17: Now: Ness dittos vs RP would be awesome
17: deathknight: Deathknight play jiggs
17: Just Sexed: You need to never ever get last again you scrub omg

PK Webb

Smash Champion
K well if ur hurt like that hax seek medical attention and do what jona said. But court wont bring u bread cause even thou u would win no doubt eggm is broke and u gotta pay the court their venue fee and it ain't 5 bucks. All that will happen is eggm will go to jail u get $12 then owe the court 120 but ur a man regardless of what other ppl say so do u

U did get rock bottomed thou eggm just threw u over his shoulder when he did it on sum Japan pro wrestling stuff

Eggm

Smash Hero
My life doesn't suck btw I'm just in student loan debt like any other student who didn't get a scholarship. My point was I didn't have "mad bread" for him to make in court. And my dad is applying for new jobs and his unemployment will last a long time so we are all fine but it would just be unneeded stress for us all if we had 2 go 2 court.

In other news I'm applying for the next olympics shot put throw cause I apparently can throw people my height 10 feet I can probably break the world record throwing a 16 piece of iron.

Btw hax chain ace said to give u free venue and entry 2 my tournament to show I'm sorry. It's a good idea hope u come Saturday. I'll even personally cook u a beast cheesesteak for free too.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
really don't feel like adding my 2 cents or getting in the middle of this **** at all, but Hax, you were not thrown 10 feet... you were rock bottomed (not joking, it's honestly what happened). it looked like you landed on your shoulders first, then the back of your head whipped back and hit the ground. Clearly bad, clearly uncalled for, but I'm just hoping this can blow over, it would be awful for the smash community if this situation escalated at all...

quick shoutouts:
Jman - sorry I made so many **** mistakes. I promise I'll get my Falco more consistently on point to give you M.Go practice.
Hax - little rascal's combo was beast... good **** in singles too
Swift - just start maining Marth already :laugh: either that or get off his **** :p
Eggm - it's a shame we didn't play moar. I'll get more matches in at your tourney
Mikael - don't feel bad about beating me dude. I tried the best I could at the time, and you earned your win. good ****, keep it up :)
Spawn - ****it, I wanted to play some 64 with you, but then yall bounced mad early.
T Webb - didn't play at all... maybe at Eggm's thingie.
Preq - god**** brinstar... I should've told Max to go Doc in game 3, I didn't realize how shaken we both were by getting our ***** handed to us in game 2 :(. Good ****.
***** - fun playing you :p
Slox - any time you wanna come over and play 64 + melee, you're welcome to :p. you got mad talent bro, hope to see you rise up in this scene.
otg - GRRRRROUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND! we both need better composure in tourney :p
prog - it's been at least 63 years since we've played, let's get on that next time.
Emem - fun playin' teams friendlies with you at the end.
Now - lol Ness... fun playin' with you dude, mad respect for sticking with such a bad character :p
deathknight - definitely not sandbaggin' you bro, I was just off my game in singles. for whatever it's worth, I think you should stick to Jiggs in singles.
Just Sexed - didn't play you in singles at all, ah well.
Cort - ****it, wanted to play you moar... ah well.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Most epic part of the tourney was when otg and alu started singin trapped in the closet

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I just hope that if Eggm were still in tourney after the incident that he was kicked out or DQ'd.

That's all the action I really see shoulda been taken, or Aziz decking him.

Court is way too overboard IMO.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I just hope that if Eggm were still in tourney after the incident that he was kicked out or DQ'd.

That's all the action I really see shoulda been taken, or Aziz decking him.

Court is way too overboard IMO.
Alukard talked to me about what to do if Eggm were sticking around and we both agreed that DQing him and kicking him out of the venue was the necessary course of action to prevent anything stupid from happening in the heat of the moment.

I assume that because he left on his own accord, Eggm also realized the gravity of the situation and made the right decision without being forced to.

R3N0

Smash Lord
LOL hahahahahahhaah good **** eggmaster. Hahahahahahah I love this! Mad I missed it lol!
God that's so funny. Hax doesn't Bronx science teach you to keep your hands to yourself? I thought you were smart. Hahhahahahaha good **** again eggm Lol

Hax

Smash Champion
reno stfu u fat f*ggot what i did doesn't equate to me getting thrown across a room. just stop with the school jokes cause brooklyn tech isn't even ranked lol. you're so stupid

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to Alukard For hosting a Steel Cage match, at this Royal Rumble event. We all though that the Royal Rumble was going to be the main event but the steel cage match has taken taken that spot.

Top Bottom