• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Yoshis - Let us know when you make it home!

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
It should Silent.
:phone:
OK. I PMed Karamity to see if he's interested in joining the crew battles.

Laago is Celes, another Yoshi. Lame.
I had no idea Celes was coming to this. HYPE.

---

My Pool:

Pool 79

Inui
FILIP
Mister Eric
SkullOfClubs
Silent Beast

Mister Eric is a ROB, right? Anyone know who SkullOfClubs is? I'm rather disappointed I have to play Inui again, since despite my sporadic tourney attendance, I've already played Inui twice, but eh, dem's da breaks. At least I drew one of the Japanese players in my pool, so that should be cool.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I'm 17.

ATTENTION MY HOUSEES.

This is my plan for the moment. I have rehearsal Thursday night until 5ish, so it's gonna be a tight schedule for me. I would love and appreciate all your cooperation.

Thursday

*I go to school until 3, then do rehearsal until 5ish.
*Go straight to Newark airport to get Firefly and Light (who will ideally be getting a flight that arrives between 5-6.)
*Go straight from Newark airport to Edison, NJ to get Scatz.
*Return home and hopefully be there before 7:30.
*I will then be going to Jazz Band rehearsal from 7:30 to 9. Yes, I'm trusting you guys in my house.
*I return, partying begins.

To all those who are DRIVING, I would ideally like you to be at my house either around 7 or 9. I'd rather not have you come while I'm at jazz band rehearsal, although you can show up then and it won't be a huge deal. My address is 144 Magnolia Ave, Cresskill, NJ.

Sharky, Scatz told me you'd be coming in on Friday. That's fine, just show up before we leave for Apex. =P

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
OK. I PMed Karamity to see if he's interested in joining the crew battles.

I had no idea Celes was coming to this. HYPE.

---

My Pool:

Pool 79

Inui
FILIP
Mister Eric
SkullOfClubs
Silent Beast

Mister Eric is a ROB, right? Anyone know who SkullOfClubs is? I'm rather disappointed I have to play Inui again, since despite my sporadic tourney attendance, I've already played Inui twice, but eh, dem's da breaks. At least I drew one of the Japanese players in my pool, so that should be cool.
goodluck<3

Sharky

Smash Master
I'm 17.

ATTENTION MY HOUSEES.

This is my plan for the moment. I have rehearsal Thursday night until 5ish, so it's gonna be a tight schedule for me. I would love and appreciate all your cooperation.

Thursday

*I go to school until 3, then do rehearsal until 5ish.
*Go straight to Newark airport to get Firefly and Light (who will ideally be getting a flight that arrives between 5-6.)
*Go straight from Newark airport to Edison, NJ to get Scatz.
*Return home and hopefully be there before 7:30.
*I will then be going to Jazz Band rehearsal from 7:30 to 9. Yes, I'm trusting you guys in my house.
*I return, partying begins.

To all those who are DRIVING, I would ideally like you to be at my house either around 7 or 9. I'd rather not have you come while I'm at jazz band rehearsal, although you can show up then and it won't be a huge deal. My address is 144 Magnolia Ave, Cresskill, NJ.

Sharky, Scatz told me you'd be coming in on Friday. That's fine, just show up before we leave for Apex. =P
When are you guys leaving? I was kinda planning on just driving straight to the venue since Goggles is entering melee. Can we meet there or do you need another car to drive people?

Luigisama

Smash Champion
hmm what is your address Delta? not sure if Thunder knows yet.

Also guys we have to help Delta and Raptor practice for all brawl.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
When are you guys leaving? I was kinda planning on just driving straight to the venue since Goggles is entering melee. Can we meet there or do you need another car to drive people?
We don't have a plan for going to the venue on Friday yet. I think we're only doing All Brawl stuff there, so we don't need to be there till 6.

As far as car pools go, lemme think a sec. We'll have my car and BC's car. We're taking...

Scatz
Me
Light
Raptor
BC
Firefly
Thunder
Cross (not housing with us)
MX

8 people for 2 cars is a comfy fit. We'll be good.

hmm what is your address Delta? not sure if Thunder knows yet.

Address is 144 Magnolia Ave, Cresskill, NJ

I practice All Brawl by doing All Star Intense no continues. I beat it with Samus today!

Scatz

Smash Champion
what were the crews we were playing. I'll play in it if yall want me in.

Sharky

Smash Master
I know we were doing ike, idk what else. I still think we should challenge the peaches though =)

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Don't forget Luigi crews oh wait no one cares about weegee.

I think 7 or 8 luigis will be at apex.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
ME and Raptor. Delta's not good enough to play bad brawl :troll:

We don't have a plan for going to the venue on Friday yet. I think we're only doing All Brawl stuff there, so we don't need to be there till 6.

As far as car pools go, lemme think a sec. We'll have my car and BC's car. We're taking...
MY CAR. Y U FORGET ABOUT ME? D:

DDDDD:

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Ok. For the crew battles let's try to make it either 5v5 or 7v7 depending on who we have and who they have. Also, we should try to get a day and time going for each.

Possible crew:
Polt, Slush, Delta, Firefly, Me, Karamity, Mx???

What do you guys think?

Sharky

Smash Master
Ok. For the crew battles let's try to make it either 5v5 or 7v7 depending on who we have and who they have. Also, we should try to get a day and time going for each.

Possible crew:
Polt, Slush, Delta, Firefly, Me, Karamity, Mx???

What do you guys think?
I'd at least like to be in the ike cb, dat san practice.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
There are 2 mr. Eric's. Never heard of the "Mr."
I always spell my name as Mister.
And scatz, yeaaaa let's play. Hit me up.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So it's kinda like in Starcraft where there's a Zz'Gashi, Zz'Gash, Zzgashi, and Im Z'zgashi? Except all 4 of us main Zerg lol.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
For the record, here is the list of all the Yoshi mains attending Apex. (based off round 1 of pools) Also including each one's pool number so they're easier to find. =p

Serriph (2)
PRiDE (4)
MX (5)
Delta-Cod (20)
Sharky (26)
Poltergust (33)
ForwardAirRage! (37)
Karamity (40)
Killanator (52)
Celes (54)
Raptor (54)
Scatz (66)
Slush (70)
Firefly (72)
Silent Beast (79)

+ D-Torr (78)

All things considered, this is a pretty great turnout. 16 of us! I just hope I didn't miss anybody...

:yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi:

Scatz

Smash Champion
Woooow. My post just got taken out.

Besides the bulll**** that just ocurred, Delta, since Light isn't going to be coming, I'ma hang with GA for a little on Thursday (they're going to sightseeing). You can pick me up later so that it'll be less stress on ya (either before or after your jazz band practice).

Also, Silent, you mentioned you were going to drop by on Thursday was it?

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately, it seems unlikely that I'll be able to swing by on Thursday, so I'll probably see all you Yoshis Friday night at the venue.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Woooow. My post just got taken out.

Besides the bulll**** that just ocurred, Delta, since Light isn't going to be coming, I'ma hang with GA for a little on Thursday (they're going to sightseeing). You can pick me up later so that it'll be less stress on ya (either before or after your jazz band practice).

Also, Silent, you mentioned you were going to drop by on Thursday was it?
Thunder will actually be coming to pick you and Firefly up so I can not kill myself tomorrow. I need to get the address of wherever you're staying so I can give it to him. I'll try to put you two in contact, I'm working everything out now.

Delta not putting me on the list made me sad. ALSO I WANT ALOT OF MONEY MATCHES AND ISH
It was my housing list.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Is Thunder picking up Firefly at the Airport and if so what time? I arrive at 10 am tomorrow and I'm just wondering if I could go with you guys to Delta's. The people I'm coming with are kinda flaking out on me and have each setup their own agenda so I'm just exploring some options.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Firefly gets in at about 5:30pm, so that'd be a pretty big difference. I'll be in school all day tomorrow as well. You're welcome to come over, but I don't know how you'd get here.

Scatz

Smash Champion
I'll be staying at the hyatt hotel. Don't know when we're gonna be in it cause we gotta wait until drn gets there. Also, might end up chilling with the crew since i wanna sightsee newyork. I'll come with an answer later

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Gentlemen, my house is now ready. Cleaned some rooms, and I currently have FOUR TVs set up in the attic, three of which work for sure (one was giving me issues but iunno if it'll persist).

Prepare yourselves.

Oh, I also have AC/fans in case it gets too warm.

Top Bottom