• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Yoshis - Let us know when you make it home!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Okay, so I was writing this really nice OP update when something dumb happened and it doesn't exist anymore so I'm doing a shorter version now.

Deltacod's housing info!

So, I intend to house:
Scatz (and whoever he's coming with).
Firefly
Dtorr
Raptor
Sharky
BC
Thunder

Just as a general rule, I expect you all to be respectful of my house and its occupants. Please don't make a mess, and if you do, please clean it up. I have the right to give you the boot if you're being a pain. But I don't expect any issues because you're all amazing and I wouldn't be embarrassed to introduce any of you to my family. <3

Transportation: We will have three cars (Mine, Sharky's, Raptor's), but since there's so few of us (relatively), we can probably just use two cars.

Things to think about: Showering order, non Brawl games to play (Tetris Attack let's go), Ike vs. Yoshi crew roster.

Schedule - Get me your travel info ASAP so I can prepare my own schedule for pickups/dropoffs if needed, as well as any necessary days off school.

Thursday: Firefly arrives at 5:16PM at Newark, I will be picking him up.

Friday: Apex Day 1! Dtorr will be coming back with us after spending Thursday night with Florida.

Attendance List​

Going:
RaptorTEC
Delta Cod
ForwardAirRage!
Slush
Killinator90
FIREFLY!
SilentBeast
Sharky
V3ctorman is gonna go learn to brawl.
Karamity
Scatz
Pride

Probably Going:

Might Go:
darkleviathin80
Poltergust - No word from him.

[collapse=Da V3ctor Challenge]
By the end of apex we gonna have a legit new brawl yoshi!
Everyone teach v3ctorman how to yoshi this apex![/collapse]

[collapse=Dat Roller Call-out]
Roller wants to MM all them apex yoshis!
Don't let him get away with it! Every yoshi best win!
Accepting the challenge:
delta-god
Sharky
nordal wants friendlies.

denying the challenge:[/collapse]

[collapse=The Ganon Gauntlet]
Your against 7 ganons in a row. All 1 stock Bo1 matches.
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=129717
Takers:
Deltacod
Sharky[/collapse]

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Put me as a no. Plane tickets are so expensive =/. I'm pretty sure a lot of yoshis are going though.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
I remember searching for a round trip plane ticket and it was extremely cheap, but alas, it's no longer financially possible so I'm a "no go".

ForwardAirRage!

Smash Journeyman
Im forward air rage and ive been playing brawl for as long as its been out. and im a kentucky player, been doing competitive smash for a lil over a year. i just dont post on the boards. and this is my profile pic raptor cant have it! :pPPPP

Scatz

Smash Champion
Raptor had a small difference in the picture than what ^^This guy has. Two different people. Welcome to the boards FAR (your nickname. Don't feel like writing it out lol).

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You just added your name into the bottom left of your avi, therefore we can now tell you two apart.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Not even 3 months left for APEX and the change of the smash community... Put me as a Go.
And before this event ends, we're getting a picture. No questions asked. (Someone will need to take the picture tho...)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im still not. Unless I randomly am able to obtain an extra $500 or so within that amount of time.

Top Bottom