• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Yoshis - Let us know when you make it home!

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
HYPE. Delta, you said this a long time ago, so I'm not completely sure if you're still up to this, but are you still gonna be housing some Yoshi's for Apex?

It'd be pretty fun to have some kind of Yoshi smashfest going xD

Going:
RaptorTEC(should play super campy so he technicaly doesn't lie to his parents about camping.)
I laughed so hard..

Edit: Okay so I was looking at the OP and I noticed one of the better Yoshi mains name is missing. Is Yosh undecided, not going, or what?

Roller

Smash Legend
Wait, Raptor, you're telling your parents you're camping for Apex? L.

I approve. I told mine I was visiting school friends from cali when I went to Genesis 2.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Unfortunately, you can move back to the 'Not Going' group. An unfortunate event has put me in a money deficit again.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
That could be very doable in January or February, I could even bring out a few other players as well, Ill see what I can do.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
HYPE. Delta, you said this a long time ago, so I'm not completely sure if you're still up to this, but are you still gonna be housing some Yoshi's for Apex?

It'd be pretty fun to have some kind of Yoshi smashfest going xD
It looks like I may actually have the house like...to myself. So it's highly possible that I can host a larger portion of the Yoshis than I originally thought. I still have to get my mom's plans for the holidays set, though.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'm of course going to APEX, but i'm most likely going to share a hotel room with TX.
Now that I think about it, I don't even know what I have planned for this tournament outside of just Brawl and Meeting bronies and possibly drink with the Pikas. Mostly cause I can't drive/3rd National tournament.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Aw man, sounds like I missing out on a lot of fun... That sucks...

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
It looks like I may actually have the house like...to myself. So it's highly possible that I can host a larger portion of the Yoshis than I originally thought. I still have to get my mom's plans for the holidays set, though.
Well if everythig goes according to plan would you mind housing this Yoshi? :3

And Slush, that doesn't mean we can't all get together for a bit :p Either way though, all the Yoshi's should get together at some point at the tournament at least. We can take that Yoshi pic, have Yoshi dittos and all that good stuff.

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If I somehow through some miracle am able to come, can you house me too lol?

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Actually, we could have a legit skype part for those of us who can't go. And check in at deltas house nightly to see whats goin on, watch live streams of apex, things of that nature.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Well if everythig goes according to plan would you mind housing this Yoshi? :3

And Slush, that doesn't mean we can't all get together for a bit :p Either way though, all the Yoshi's should get together at some point at the tournament at least. We can take that Yoshi pic, have Yoshi dittos and all that good stuff.

:phone:
I wouldn't mind at all.

If I somehow through some miracle am able to come, can you house me too lol?
Yes, but first mention of ponies and you get the boot.

Sharky

Smash Master
I'd like to house with delta but if it's too crowded I guess I can make room for more needy folk =( I'm def coming over to eat david lazer's pasta tho XD

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Can my group be housed?

Ponies.
You troll.

Anyways, who's coming in the group? I need a headcount before I run it by my parents. I'd like to house you guys, though.

I'd like to house with delta but if it's too crowded I guess I can make room for more needy folk =( I'm def coming over to eat david lazer's pasta tho XD
I'll ask about you, too.

DELTACOD'S HOUSING INFORMATION

So guys, I have currently been given permission to house people. I haven't been given a limit yet, but I will definitely be running everything by my parents with each addition to see if it would be possible, so make your requests quickly!

Confirmed People:

Firefly
Raptor

Unconfirmed yet allowed people:

Fluttershy

Pending:

Sharky
Scatz's group

Scatz

Smash Champion
Right now, there's like 3 (including me), but it can easily be a full car of 5.

However, we have problems getting there cause we don't have reliable cars (my new, old car just had the ABS come on). So, idk what's going to happen.

Edit: what options do i have if we were to fly in and would need a ride and housing?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
You could fly to either Newark Airport of JFK Airport; both are near me. I could pick you up if needed, although it could be a tight squeeze depending on your party size. Luckily, my trunk is open and connected to the backseats, and it's got a decent amount of space. People could sit there if needed - I'll bring blankets and pillows for them. Good luck with luggage though. @_@

Also, to those I'm housing/those who want housing: I have a dog (pitbull) that tends to get a little crazy when company is over. I can put him in the basement (away from everything) if it's a problem, but like, he's still going to be there. So if you're allergic or have massive fears of adorable little dogs, now is the time to speak.

And finally, does anyone have a problem if I house Thunder and BC (Two Weegees)?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
No problems there at all. I personally have 2 dogs, and all the weegee players I know are legit.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
<3 dogs. Weegees are pretty cool too.

Oh, and as a heads up, I'll have a fairly large suitcase with me, since I'll essentially have packed for a 3 week trip from Vancouver to Nova Scotia to New Jersey and back to Vancouver. It could complicate things a little bit if I'm being picked up from/dropped off to the airport with a carload of people.

:005:

Scatz

Smash Champion
You could fly to either Newark Airport of JFK Airport; both are near me. I could pick you up if needed, although it could be a tight squeeze depending on your party size.
Pick up would be advisable, but you wouldn't have enough space to fit everyone in the car + possibly 3 of us (Me, Light, and Dragn).

Luckily, my trunk is open and connected to the backseats, and it's got a decent amount of space. People could sit there if needed - I'll bring blankets and pillows for them. Good luck with luggage though. @_@
Let's see....About 5 days total would mean me carrying about two bags. Shouldn't be too hard ;)

So if you're allergic or have massive fears of adorable little dogs
LOL Little? I'll be fine so long as h doesn't go wild on me.

And finally, does anyone have a problem if I house Thunder and BC (Two Weegees)?
Cool.

Edit: Jake, you need to stop lying. You know it would be amazing to have a carload of people.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
DELTACOD'S HOUSING INFORMATION

So guys, I have currently been given permission to house people. I haven't been given a limit yet, but I will definitely be running everything by my parents with each addition to see if it would be possible, so make your requests quickly!

Confirmed People:

Firefly
Raptor

Unconfirmed yet allowed people:

Fluttershy

Pending:

Sharky
Scatz's group
Thunder
BC

No problems there at all. I personally have 2 dogs, and all the weegee players I know are legit.
Cool. My dog just gets a little wild around people because he's pretty young and energetic. I'll probably end up putting him away anyways because it'll be a hassle.

<3 dogs. Weegees are pretty cool too.

Oh, and as a heads up, I'll have a fairly large suitcase with me, since I'll essentially have packed for a 3 week trip from Vancouver to Nova Scotia to New Jersey and back to Vancouver. It could complicate things a little bit if I'm being picked up from/dropped off to the airport with a carload of people.

:005:
People will live, lol. It depends on the days everyone gets here, too.

Pick up would be advisable, but you wouldn't have enough space to fit everyone in the car + possibly 3 of us (Me, Light, and Dragn).
Pff, I'm Mexican, we got this.

LOL Little? I'll be fine so long as h doesn't go wild on me.
K, he's pretty massive. But he's so sweet. XD

Edit: Jake, you need to stop lying. You know it would be amazing to have a carload of people.
Full cars are top tier.

ALSO, since I'm looking to house this many people, the people that ARE coming not by Plane DEFINITELY need to be able to drive. (Sharky? Raptor?) I can fit 4 in my car (legally) plus one or two more if necessary. Thunder will be driving to my house, so he'll be able to fit another 4 in. But yeah, the more drivers, the better.

Top Bottom