• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Yoshis - Let us know when you make it home!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If I end up being able to go, I could show you all of the basics lol

Roller

Smash Legend
So. Recent events have allowed my ego vs Yoshi to get too big, after initially believing he was the most broken character in the game. I would like to MM any of you who are willing at APEX to correct this. =]

$1-10, no more than 5 vs Delta tho. lol

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ill mm you if I end up being able to make it.

@GW: Id assume ICs, thats who he used against me at Genesis.

Roller

Smash Legend
Hope you can make it, Z'z! Would be good to have a rematch, since a bunch of stupid stuff happened to you when we played at Genesis. =/

And yeah, IC's. I'd be down to play friendlies with :pika: or :metaknight: too though. Are you going mr.g&w?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
So. Recent events have allowed my ego vs Yoshi to get too big, after initially believing he was the most broken character in the game. I would like to MM any of you who are willing at APEX to correct this. =]

Lol, it's on. I do love that IC match up. ;)

Sharky

Smash Master

I want a rematch I'm salty

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yeah, but Hades gets beat cuz he thinks Ice Block ***** our landings. That and he lacks my patience.

You can work on all the frame traps in the world, but I'll still just time you out. Don't lose Nana. ;)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Wow, even with that terrible things that happened to me game 2, I still got Roller down to the last stock each game when I lost. Jesus hades.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
LOL, We'll seeee.

I 3-0'd LadiesBlade last weekend. Featuring two 3 stocks. I'm on my way to becoming...

THE YOSHI SLAYER
How do you 3-0 someone in a set that goes to game 5?

Not going to john about it, but we should definitely mm again next tourney for more than the $1 that was on the line that time. ;P

Roller

Smash Legend
How do you 3-0 someone in a set that goes to game 5?

Not going to john about it, but we should definitely mm again next tourney for more than the $1 that was on the line that time. ;P
Didn't go to game 5. =o

...Maybe I misremembered tho? not a big deal either way. I'll not discuss game count next time. =s

Slice~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
risuno
It could be possibru that i'm going to be there...
It depends on some of my smash bro's and my job.

But i'm some kinda interested. :)

Top Bottom