• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex world crew formed!****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
why would it be neo with mikehaze when zex would obviously be the far better choice?

also, what is the World Crew gonna look like. im thinkin it's like,

ally
mr.R
masashi
gluttony
kakera
leon
earth
rain
brood
nietono

i mean, who else is coming from the other countries that's notable? i don't know all the big names that are showing outside of them

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Why would you consider Zex a far better choice exactly? Only notable things I've seen Neo do was his wins at Xanadu and for Zex his wins at Genesis 2.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Ally, put me on the world crew

Europe and Japan don't know how to play against bad players cause they're always practicing against good players

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I'm lookin forwad to seeing the WORLD TEAM... while I am USA all the way this crew battle will make fans out of the Words players. Hopefully it will give ppl the same feelings that it give me. An interest in players outside of my country and then we can watch their tournament as well as our own. Which will make this game even bigger and better alongside a bigger fanbase.

Watching Brood, Rain and Earth made me BIG fans

2 bad Earth isn't coming

BTW... I'm uber late and have only heard tall tales but is TKD really a beast *** Fox that used to **** every1 online?

& @ Alex Strife I shot u an idea

:sonic:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
tkd is the best fox and he ***** so-cals souls in offline tournies when he can. he lives in mexico i think though so he should definitely be a candidate for this team.

Keitaro

I wish he could go to Apex too, but he rarely ever travels and the last 2 times he was supposed to (KTAR 4, MLG Dallas) he ended up not going.

Vega4

Smash Ace
I wish he could go to Apex too, but he rarely ever travels and the last 2 times he was supposed to (KTAR 4, MLG Dallas) he ended up not going.
But why he doesn't travel? If he doesn't like it, then we can't do nothing about it. But maybe it's for money issues, so then donations could solve that...

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
why not ask TKD himself?

even in Mexico he doesn't attend the national tourneys ._. There was this national tourney in April (?) at Mexico city where he convinced the TO to use his ruleset and he was supossed to come, but he didn't show up...

Vega4

Smash Ace
@Doser, I'm sorry about that, my english is not perfect, but I usually don't make those basic mistakes, maybe I was in a hurry or something, I don't remember xD

@AlanHaTe somebody here knows him or at least have chat with him sometime? It would be great to know if he can go to Apex...

zmx

Smash Lord
Please tell me you type like this as a joke.
I've seen people type far worse than that here. You don't seem new here so I'm not sure why you are surprised. On other forums you can actually get modded for typing incoherently.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Will this World List include Akuma (Best Snake and DDD on earth) ?
Oh I guess, he doesnt go :/
Too bad.

So whats the Crew atm?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
omfg people...mashashi SUCKS please stop using him -.-

and he quit
Masashi neither quit nor does he suck LOL

tkd is the best fox and he ***** so-cals souls in offline tournies when he can. he lives in mexico i think though so he should definitely be a candidate for this team.
TKD said he isn't going ... and whether he's the best Fox or not ... idk.

otoris mk is so swag
This. Otori is one of the main forces in the world crew. Ally, Ramin, Otori, Nietono and ICKakera are the biggest hitters. With FalcoRain, Holy/Ocean, Brood and perhaps some good player from south america or Leon / Orion or whoever feels like playing.

I have faith in teh worldz

:059:

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Masashi neither quit nor does he suck LOL

TKD said he isn't going ... and whether he's the best Fox or not ... idk.

This. Otori is one of the main forces in the world crew. Ally, Ramin, Otori, Nietono and ICKakera are the biggest hitters. With FalcoRain, Holy/Ocean, Brood and perhaps some good player from south america or Leon / Orion or whoever feels like playing.

I have faith in teh worldz

You have no idea lawl, stop hyping japan without knowing how good they are

Keitaro

I think Gheb is more open minded than most others. In that sense, I think he's likely to be right since others doubt players from other countries.

I remember when people said "Armada would be lucky to get 16th at Genesis". He went and beat litterally everyone. Or when people said "Brood and Rain will probably get 17th" and they got 2nd and 8th.

It still bothers me to this day that 2 Japanese players that people knew barely anything about got fricken top 8 at the most stacked Brawl tournament in history.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
I think Gheb is more open minded than most others. In that sense, I think he's likely to be right since others doubt players from other countries.

I remember when people said "Armada would be lucky to get 16th at Genesis". He went and beat litterally everyone. Or when people said "Brood and Rain will probably get 17th" and they got 2nd and 8th.

It still bothers me to this day that 2 Japanese players that people knew barely anything about got fricken top 8 at the most stacked Brawl tournament in history.
He's not openminded, he just likes Japanese players, and TKD.

Keitaro

He gave Mr. R a lot of credit though. Japanese have proven themselves to be VERY good btw. Id easily assume Japan to have better players than Europe in regards to Brawl too.

Ill admit that he does kinda meatride though lol. And I think Gluttony in prime is top 5 in world lvl.

His mindset on TKD seems good too. He said he doesn't know if he's the best Fox or not compared to others who automatically say it. If anything he is giving more credit to others than many people do.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Why are you responding to Jumpman, Keitaro? That guy is a tool. Thanks for the credit though, means a lot coming from somebody I respect <3

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Why are you responding to Jumpman, Keitaro? That guy is a tool. Thanks for the credit though, means a lot coming from somebody I respect <3

Gheb, let's not be childish, we all know you're a lot less intelligent than I am. Go back to studying russian, that should be a bit easier than realizing how stuff works around here.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I wish I was actually good at this game but at least it's better than nothing :bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom