• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX. We get 4th seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I should be able to drive people from the bus terminal or airport to Roller's place or the venue. Can't make any 100% guarantees, but I should be able to.

Stealth, I'll pick you up on the grounds that you:
#1: Bow down to me when you see me and declare me the ultimate pizzachu
and
#2: Put me back into the PBR where I belong- even if its inactive nowadays
If you think I'm kidding you're in for a rude awakening in New Jersey

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Stealth doesn't even decide who gets in or booted out, lol. It's more or less a group decision (and by group, I mean the few people who're actually active in it).

M15t3R E

Smash Master
What I understand is, the PBR was purged of inactive members. That included me since I disappeared for a half year or so. Now I should be put back in, even if it's for show. What's the problem?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Quite frankly, you're not good enough, and you haven't contributed to the boards in any other significant way (research, knowledge of the metagame, etc.) to be let back in.

Anyways, if you wanna discuss this more, PM me...... this really isn't the place for it.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i know my mu's and i found that qac can cancel into a grab that has lag, also pikachu can cg falco to 110, can i be in pbr now please kloz????? <3

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Buy me lunch at Apex, and you're in. =D
Nuh uh. I'll pay your way into six flags, and I'm learning all of the basics of the matchups by APEX.
(seriously, someone quiz me before the tournament while we are there. I'll prove it, and it motivates me.)
I'm in too, right? :laugh:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
back off leaf >:D
kloz is MY ticket to getting into pbr! get ur own pika insider
(jk leaf we still cool, bur srsly >:(......................but not really lol)

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
pika dittos MM.........................that **** is gonna be gayer than san fran, but its gotta happen i supposse. tbh i dont know the ditto at all lol, its so spammy when somone goes pika i just cp snake or ness so its not so dumb lol

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
There are two types are Pika dittos:
Intensedittos and spamfests. Obviously I prefer not spamfests but I guess whatever happens, happens.

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
pika dittos MM.........................that **** is gonna be gayer than san fran, but its gotta happen i supposse. tbh i dont know the ditto at all lol, its so spammy when somone goes pika i just cp snake or ness so its not so dumb lol
YES! You'll see me and my bro at the pika house, and I luv dittos! Also my lil bro (NC's best Toon link) also co-mains Ness and is NC's best Ness (NC PR tested! >:D). My brother and I together secondary like the whole board (along with low-tiers >:D), so elementary->expert matchup training should be available all day. And we can provide OMG-top1%-level training with pikachu and toon link.

I'm learning all of the basics of the matchups by APEX.
(seriously, someone quiz me before the tournament while we are there. I'll prove it, and it motivates me.)
I'm in too, right? :laugh:
Me, Ussi, Mister E, and a few others have good secondaries that will drill matchups into your soul--rest assured! LDPK's Real life Test ALL DAY LONG!

I should be able to drive people from the bus terminal or airport to Roller's place or the venue. Can't make any 100% guarantees, but I should be able to.

Stealth, I'll pick you up on the grounds that you:
#1: Bow down to me when you see me and declare me the ultimate pizzachu
and
#2: Put me back into the PBR where I belong- even if its inactive nowadays
If you think I'm kidding you're in for a rude awakening in New Jersey
Can you pick my bro and me up from a nearby train station? And since we go way back at C3 in VA (^_^) no bowing right? Cuz technically, you still never beat me (at least, yet)... :p

Question for rollerking:

What is your house's full address, cuz I can't really tell from the opening post. If you could make that clear, it'd make my travel planning MUCH easier. You live in Rutgers, NJ, right?

Roller

Smash Legend
Ussi is correct, about 40 minutes from it. I'll send PMs with my exact address to all pikas going as well as anybody else that wants to show up to hang out starting later tonight.

As for the train ldpk, there is a train station within walking distance of my house. So Some of us who are here already can just pick you up from there.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't need housing, but I'll probably take the train over to your place or something when you have your Smashfest/Six Flags/whatevs, Roller. Shouldn't be too expensive coming from Philly.

So, yeah, add me to the address list plz. <3

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
If the train station is close by, (finally inhales with a big sinister grin on face)

I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO THIS!

You guys better practice some before you come! I'll be calling out pika's and humbling all of you ALL DAY LONG. I hope i can live up to that claim ^_^... very naive statement, yes, but need to set goals and achieve them.... hehe.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
LDPK, you have Zelda experience, right? MM me plz. The usual $5.

It'd be fun to play seriously against someone who has the MU knowledge already.

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
LDPK, you have Zelda experience, right? MM me plz. The usual $5.

It'd be fun to play seriously against someone who has the MU knowledge already.
@ kaylo: OMG YES! Actually, I've faced a lot of the NC/SC/maybe GA zelda's I know just recently and they all lost to my zelda/shiek dittos and pika. It'd be good to finally face one that is zelda boards active ^_^. Pika vs. Zelda right? Or dittos? Whatever it is, ledgecancel lightfeet neva gonna get me! ^_^ *I won't let you!*

Also I have had both intense Ness and Ike experience, so that means Ussi and Forever Zero, I'm calling you guys out too! FACE ME! ^_^

And just for the heck of it... ESAM, I'm calling you out too! I luv samus and enjoy beating current and past samus mains or pika's who 'know' they are better than me! ^_^

*plz excuse me for my shameless fingerpointing.... ^_^*

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Yeah, my Zelda vs. your Pika. Looking forward to it! =D

You're on!

Random character MM me.
On one condition: $5 money matches or more, if you get MK or olimar we redo the random if I don't get random'chu (although I am confident in my skills, I can only do those matchups with pika... pretty sure, assuming you can use those guys expert-well--I can't throw money away... gots LOTS of MM's to do while i am there you know ^_^ and I need every dollar). Those 2 aside, I won't hesitate AT ALL staking a $5 MONEY MATCH on randoms! Feel free to add any conditions of your own also (fair is fair).

For $1 money matches, i'll take you on regardless of mk or olimar, and I can do that random ALL DAY LONG (if i still have money... but that won't happen cuz i feel pretty confident i'll win back more money in 5 MM's).

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Name your price.
$5, 2/3

On one condition: $5 money matches or more, if you get MK or olimar we redo the random if I don't get random'chu (although I am confident in my skills, I can only do those matchups with pika... pretty sure, assuming you can use those guys expert-well--I can't throw money away... gots LOTS of MM's to do while i am there you know ^_^ and I need every dollar). Those 2 aside, I won't hesitate AT ALL staking a $5 MONEY MATCH on randoms! Feel free to add any conditions of your own also (fair is fair).
Let's just make a general rule here. We each get one redo for the set.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
lololol if u want good ness matches ull be disapoint, my ness who i thought was decent gets ***** alot, but sure ill play u with ness, hes one of my favs to play as :D

i cld use tl mu exp tho, he is frigin annoying so much camping

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
lololol

i cld use tl mu exp tho, he is frigin annoying so much camping
You see the (+1) on this thread's OP? That is my TL main lil brother. You should be pleasantly pleased, I guarentee that (they say he plays a lil like Hyro's Toon Link)! And kaylo, if you don't mind, I'd luv to see you and my bro friendly or something also ^_^.

LDPK...I wanna fight you first once we both arrive, for some reason.

lol, getting all excited. 2 months, guys!
I am getting there (I think) on wednesday or thursday. I need to double check with rollerking on what time is allowed, but YEA, I'll take you up on that request

I'll do $1 dollar random MM with the one redo
The Ike'chu speaks! Yay! But I hear your Ike is good, no?

Woohoo! More energy! More involvement! More matches! *I'm gonna be a happy pika come august!* ^_^

EDIT: CONFIRMED: I got the "OK" from roller and I will most likely cook some chinese food while I am there! Anyone accept wagering extra bowls of my amazing-fried-rice as my money match? ^_^

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
LDPK, your posts look like advertisements. X.X You're mighty excited, lol.

I'll mm your brother for $3, Pika vs. TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom