• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX. We get 4th seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I wish my mum wasnt so uptight about online "strangers" or I'd totally beg you for a ride.
;_; oh well at least no one gets to see my fat.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
That would work nicely if I was in school ;;
......I'm never gonna go to a big ol' national tourny. *cries*
I hope all of you have fun and take some pictures!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Wis, just tell her you know him from school. I'm actually probably going to have to say that about the people I'm housing.. lol
See, I've pulled this off before a number of times.
It's especially awesome if you can get a little bit of family facts in, like a

"Oh wow remember at that big vague party that one vague day, where that really vague thing happened and it was all funny and I stood in the background laughing because it's just in my nature and all that."

But I don't look all that young. And I may have a noticeable accent, only slightly. But my acting skills are top teir.

Roller

Smash Legend
See, I've pulled this off before a number of times.
It's especially awesome if you can get a little bit of family facts in, like a

"Oh wow remember at that big vague party that one vague day, where that really vague thing happened and it was all funny and I stood in the background laughing because it's just in my nature and all that."

But I don't look all that young. And I may have a noticeable accent, only slightly. But my acting skills are top teir.
Well I mean, I go to U of M. So plenty of people there come from all over, including the south. One of my best smash friends there is from Louisiana. Also they are a pretty wide variety of ages. SO. You should be fine.

HotWings

Smash Ace
ketchup covered apples

Ew that sounds nasty lol.

Well i wish i could come to APEX with yal but its way to far from where i live and i know my mom wouldnt let me go lol.

I wish the best of luck to all of you pikas going.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Well I mean, I go to U of M. So plenty of people there come from all over, including the south. One of my best smash friends there is from Louisiana. Also they are a pretty wide variety of ages. SO. You should be fine.
Oh. School confusion, I was thinking HS or something...

Then it's going to be easy. No problems at all.

WISCUS! GET OVER HERE I WANNA PLAY YOU! (No love for shift key...)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Wiscus, even though I generally don't support lying....... seriously, lie if you have to. Smash tournaments are extremely safe (I mean, it's a bunch of freakin nerds =P), so you really don't have to worry about anything. This coming from a fellow female.

If you don't want to travel alone, I'll see about maaaaybe not getting a ride with my crew and coming up to NY to leave with you. Seeing you travel with another girl might put your mom more at ease?

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@Kaylo :Maybe...I kinda doubt it..hmm... but I also dont have any cash or anything.
I'm happy that I have so much support to go ;; Why are you guys so awesome.
Ya'll have a good time. Maybe Ill see you at the next big one. Prolly not but eh.

Plus I'd probably just freak out or something

@fz:I like the idea of the wedding lol. That probably wouldn't go well, I literally have one outside of the family friend to visit. It be like
Mom: whose wedding?
Me: uhhh that one person that I know that you don't know?.
Mom: (d)

Thanks again guys for being such nice guys and gal ♥

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Haha, glad you're comin' E. And the dinner was KayLo's Idea. So I'd ask her about the cheese and berries.

(ilovecheeseandberries)
(more incentive for people driving by NC and picking lil' me up):

I make a MEAN fried rice (restaurant volume, heart-of-Texas and NY china-town style!). Rice, eggs, onion, soy (or not), salt, and pepper can never taste so good! That's just basic, I can do wonders with meats and veggies too.

Pika dinner?

More like....

Pika feast! (so pick me up)

altairian

Smash Lord
LDPK go to your regional boards! lol

The only pikas that might be able to pick you up would be in GA or FL, and that's far enough that they might not attend due to distance, or fly instead. NC is still a relatively reasonable driving distance though, so I'd bet money that there's a car or two from your state going. And they aren't on the pika boards! Go find em!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'd main Pika regardless, but I'm always extremely thankful for the fact that the Pika community is so awesome. Some (I'd say most, but that might be biased) of the other character communities definitely don't have it as good as we do, and it really does make a difference.
I cannot tell you how much I agree with this statement. That's the main reason I started posting here. Everyone here is "madd chill," and the people I met in person were cool. I just read through this thread, looking at all the stuff you guys are planning. It makes me wish that Dedede's community was more.....uhhhh, how you say.......bah, who cares. I love you guys.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I cannot tell you how much I agree with this statement. That's the main reason I started posting here. Everyone here is "madd chill," and the people I met in person were cool. I just read through this thread, looking at all the stuff you guys are planning. It makes me wish that Dedede's community was more.....uhhhh, how you say.......bah, who cares. I love you guys.
I agree too. Group hug!!!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Aww...I think I got really lucky when I picked up pika. I don't even care about being the best ever since I got here...

On to APEX...
With my massive awesome school scheduling skills and the fact I have a call back, AND a roomate can help hook me up with a job, I will have the time and money to do this, looking at a 95+% of going, too good.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I started recording my AIM convos, remember? =P

Prime wants to go to Apex, everybody, he's just being emo and negative and thinks it won't happen. Someone kidnap this man. :mad:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The combo broke for me when people started misspelling it, lol!

But seriously, Prime, Apex is going to be a bigger gathering of Pikas than Columbus, I think. Minus Z and ESAM probably. You should try to make it, if only to meet us all and hang out.

altairian

Smash Lord
Pssh. And get my *** kicked the day before?

Someone else. I have already proved I'm not getting far against Prime.

:urg:
Prime is like a 14 year old kid, I'm pretty sure you can take him. Hell you can probably pack him in your suitcase!

Also, just wanted to point out that APEX is not only going to be a bigger gathering of pika's than mlg, it's going to straight up be a bigger tournament (for smash). It's worth finding a way to get there!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
The combo broke for me when people started misspelling it, lol!

But seriously, Prime, Apex is going to be a bigger gathering of Pikas than Columbus, I think. Minus Z and ESAM probably. You should try to make it, if only to meet us all and hang out.
Thats the main reason I'm going, that and experience. But not for the tournament itself.

I'm going to do that for a while and see if I can't calm myself down.

Prime is like a 14 year old kid, I'm pretty sure you can take him. Hell you can probably pack him in your suitcase!

I don't know if he has some sort of ancient fighting hiding in there. I don't want to risk it. Not after last time...

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I am very disappoint.
---------------------------------
Good **** to all Pikas who have confirmed that they will be at this event. It's going to be the most massive tournament in smash history. And you won't want to miss my boy Neo's live performance on Sunday.

Apex is so far away. :(

Mister E told me to post. *waves*
Rawr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom