• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX. We get 4th seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roller

Smash Legend
APEX 2010
Aug. 6th-8th
Rutgers, NJ

List of Pikas going:

Rollerking
Forever Zero
Leaf
Ussi
Pharrox
KayLo!
King~
Miquel
Altairian
Kenrawr
Legendary Pikachu
Mister_E
Artemis
TanookiKai
UltraNOVA
isaccard
K_Prime
Neji32

I'm personally providing housing to pikas for this. However I can only help so many of you. So Ask quickly if you haven't! HOUSING OPTION CLOSED TO MORE PEOPLE UNLESS SOMEONE DROPS OUT.

AIRPORT

The closest airport is Newark International. It's about 30 minutes from my place. It is ALSO the closest to the venue. So if you are going by plane, use that airport regardless of whether or not you are using the Pika House.

List for Roller's Pika Housing:

Rollerking
Forever Zero
Leaf
Ussi
Pharrox
Legendary Pikachu (+1)
Heavy Garbage
Lain (wednesday night)
Earth_Adept (wednesday night)

Ldpk will be bringing Pokemon Puzzle League/NarutoGnTEX3/TvC for use at the Pika House, And we will also have access to my arsenal of games for SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, PS1, PS2, & 360. Ldpk will also be bringing a recording setup. Good times will be had.

RIDE PROVIDERS:

Pharrox- From MI to NJ, will pick up people along the way.
(EVERYONE MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE REGIONAL BOARDS FOR RIDES!! if you cant find one from someone here.)

Misc.

There will be a pika group photo taken. Make sure you're in it. (and lookin good. ;))
SMASHFEST THURSDAY EVENING/NIGHT AT THE PIKA HOUSE!
6 FLAGS Thursday Morning-Early evening!
Pika Dinner
Pika crews for crew events?

Forever Zero is making pika headbands for any pikas who want them. Follow link for details.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10196877&postcount=17

I HAVE ONE GOLD BANDANA I CAN MAKE TO ANYONE WNATING IT. due to a pika not going (ill make urs in the future <3) i have an extra bandana. if ur goin to apex and u want a bandana, gimme a holler asap!

yeah i already told one person id make em a headband cuz i had an exta but yeah the headbands are like, well, ive got a **** ton to make as is so im gonna have to say i acnt make anymore for new ppl coming, sorry new people! :(

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Meh, it's all right for REALLY big tournaments (MLGs, Apex, etc.) since there'll potentially be a ton of Pikas there who wanna meet/house/ride with each other, and that could take some planning.

Dunno if this should've been made so early since Apex is still months away, but..... eh. Whatever.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Roller, where do you live? I doubt I'll need housing, but if a lot of Pikas are staying with you, I might want to come by one night and chill with y'all if that's okay.

Also: we should all try to have dinner together one night. Depending on how many of us actually show up (and how many have the funds for it.....).

Roller

Smash Legend
Roller, where do you live? I doubt I'll need housing, but if a lot of Pikas are staying with you, I might want to come by one night and chill with y'all if that's okay.

We should all try to have dinner one night. Depending on how many of us actually show up.
North Jersey (Union County)
'bout 35-45 minutes from the venue.

And yeah, pika dinner. I like things involving food. :lick:

altairian

Smash Lord
I'll be at APEX. Definitely down for pika dinner, and I'll definitely come chill at roller's with some pikas! I should have my own housing though...I think... :p

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
peoples are asking me to go to this, idk if i can though

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Shifty? Lol.

Why would there be no community by then? I thought you had a ton of people to play.... including M2K, and I doubt he's quitting anytime soon.

King~

Smash Champion
we are getting ***** by RL

so there may be no drivers by then, and idk about getting a ride with Michigan, they seem to be qutting out aswell

anddddd i want to go to MLG NC

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Attention all pikas going to apex

So ive said this a few times in the pgd and have been doing it for quite a while, but i make pikachu headbands, like the one pikas wears.

So since Roller had started talking about all of us maybe taking a big group pika pic, im gonna make headbands for ANY PIKA ATTENDING APEX. Since theres gonna be at least 13 of us i think having a big group pic with headbands would be pretty fun

All i need from you is to tell me the base color of the headband (the half circle in the front will be white) and if you would like your name or tag on the side of it. Im at college atm but i have finals this week and next week, but after that im going home and i wont be able to get the materials for the headbands as cheap as i can here, so please, if you want one tell me the color BEFORE i gotta go home lol.

Heres a sample of one i made

^^im not sad just tired as hellllllllllllllll lol^^

It aint gonna cost you a thing since it costs me maybe 2 bucks to make (you cld pay for materials if you wanted but you dont has ta' :D)

Let me know so we can make this years Apex one for the Pikas!

====================LIST=========================

heres who i have as of now

Vex= white and red tag VEX
Ussi = Green tag= ChuSi
Roller= Pink
Stealth=Blue
Miquel=Blue
Bigman= Blue
MXXD= Gold
Pharrox= Red
Leaf= Yellow Tag= Leaf
Alt= Green Tag= ALT~
Kennah= Red
Kloz= Turquoise Tag= KLO!
Lady Artemis= black (red semicircle) Tag= Arty
FZ= Super special awesome Latias bandana, white wth red seimicircle Tag= FZ
Thrz= Black Tag= Thrz
Phael= blue Tag= Phael
UltraNOVA= blue, gold letters Tag= NOVA
If anyone wants a tag on their bandanna tell me so i can add it

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
oh right, i shld keep updating that cuz i already had urs written down lol

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
So ive said this a few times in the pgd and have been doing it for quite a while, but i make pikachu headbands, like the one pikas wears.

So since Roller had started talking about all of us maybe taking a big group pika pic, im gonna make headbands for ANY PIKA ATTENDING APEX. Since theres gonna be at least 13 of us i think having a big group pic with headbands would be pretty fun
I would like a gold one

PZ

Smash Lord
WHY SCHOOL! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait where is apex? I love to join but this is most likely b4 school starts if not hopefully Mr. $300 has something to say.

Roller

Smash Legend
WHY SCHOOL! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait where is apex? I love to join but this is most likely b4 school starts if not hopefully Mr. $300 has something to say.
Read the OP, PZ. It gives details there. Its in North NJ, at Rutgers. Hope you can go. =/

altairian

Smash Lord
Dang, I was gonna go with blue for my headband but there's already so many people asking for blue o_o

I'll go with green and rep bandanachu at the tourney! :D

PS <3 FZ it's totally awesome that you're doing this

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
np its a hobby so i enjoy it! <3

so u want base green semicircle red then?

Pharrox

Smash Journeyman
Sup fellow Pikas.

I never post here :( but gotta at least thank Roller for everything. Also, their's a good chance I'll be driving down from MI, so if anyone along the way needs a ride let me know and I'll see what I can do. Gas money would be helpful, but not really required I guess.

And nice headbands btw. My first choice would be green, but I wouldn't mind pink or any other color if there are too many greens. Hype!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
got a red one for you thats already been made if u want that pharrox, unless u want green then i can do that too

i got u were, just green lol, and leaf i got black and white for u

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
@kennah

CAN DO!

Edit: Also remember, I can put ur tag on it too. Like 4 srsly im gonna be working at a summer camp 5 days a week living there 5 days a week, so im gonna prob do these while im there so if u want ur tag, tell me so i can add it

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
did you...mistake me for werekill? ;_;
*gasp*

:'(

sorry! its been a very busy week, sorry about that alt!

Do you want Alt as your tag on the headband btw?

Btw kenny u dont get a choice im putting K-9 on the side of ur headband

altairian

Smash Lord
alt or altairian works, whichever you feel like doing ;)

If you want to get super fancy the tag I play with is actually "ALT~", but I'm not picky lol

altairian

Smash Lord
<3 can't wait!

Every time I do bad at a tourney and get discouraged with playing pika, you guys remind me how awesome this community is and remember why I've stuck with him! I'm gonna be working my butt off on wifail so I can put up a strong showing at APEX :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom