• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX. We get 4th seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
im hype too since i havent gone to a tourney in a while and theres no good players where i live lol. when i get back to school i need to teach my friends who play but suck how to be good. i cld at least get good TL and zzs practice haha

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
hey all. i know we have some pikas not coming now so i just wana do a check. wana make sure every pika im making a headband for is coming to apex, that way if i said id make u a headband and ur not going i can work on yours at a later time and concentrate on apex pikas first.

roller if you could put this in the thread title or op somewhere thatd be great cuz i wana make sure im not to swamped making all the requests since i had alot more ppl ask for them haha

edit: im happy to say headbands are being started tomorrow for the next 2 weeks lol. im doing in order

Leaf= Yellow Tag= Leaf
Ussi = Green tag= ChuSi
Roller= Pink
Stealth=Blue
Miquel=Blue
MXXD= Gold
Pharrox= Red
Alt= Green Tag= ALT~
Kennah= Red
Kloz= Turquoise Tag= KLO!
Lady Artemis= black (red semicircle) Tag= Arty
Thrz= Black Tag= Thrz
Phael= blue Tag= Phael
UltraNOVA= blue, gold letters Tag= NOVA
Bigman = Blue

if there are ANY CHANGES to what you want on ur headband PLEASE let me know asap. im starting leaf's tomorrow, thats july 9th, and ima be making one every night for the next 2 weeks so see where u are on the list and make sure to tell me asap. if its an add on like a Tag its fine but if u tell me u want a diff color its gonna be hard since i already bought the material.

also bigman, ima make urs, but since ur not going to apex, how would u like me to get this to u? i cld send it via mail if ud like

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Since I'm late to the party, I'm going to hope for a blue headband with the tag "TUSM" on it. How dark is your blue, anyways?

*crosses fingers*

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i have an extra blue actually its the only color i have an extra of lol. its pretty dark too

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Confirming! That's perfect, I really can't wait.
k great. im gonna try somethign intersting with yours i wana see how a leaf stemming from the L on ur tag would look, shld be cool if i do it right

also tusm ye the blue one is already done all i gotta do i add ur tag. are you going to be at apex?

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
OK! It's official!

It will take an act of (multiple listed for religious tolerance) God, Zeus, a non-existing god, The Gods, or the Fonz to stop me from coming to this tournament.

Through some amazing budgeting
and some methods that shall remain unmentioned
, I now have the full funding to make it.

FZ, you can try whatever you want with the headband. I do wanna see some pictures, though...

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
see that makes no sense. to miss a massive smash tourney in your own state no less, you obviously have to be going to an even larger tourney in greece. how many people are expected? will armada be there?

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
see that makes no sense. to miss a massive smash tourney in your own state no less, you obviously have to be going to an even larger tourney in greece. how many people are expected? will armada be there?
I'm no kidding. Unless of course you're joking. In which case, yes, it sucks alot. I'm leaving the 14th and coming back the 12th. I had no control over when the trip was planned. My parents did it.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
roller plz post this in the op.

I HAVE ONE GOLD BANDANA I CAN MAKE TO ANYONE WNATING IT. due to a pika not going (ill make urs in the future <3) i have an extra bandana. if ur goin to apex and u want a bandana, gimme a holler asap!

King~

Smash Champion
question:

can anyone in the surrounding states or NJ house a carload from NEOH(5-7 peeps)

it would really help in me coming cause we just got a ride, but the hyatt for a weekend is killer on pockets

help a niggy out

Roller

Smash Legend
Pretty sure there is a thread for Apex Housing somewhere.

Sorry, but no way I can house that many more people. 10 of us in here is going to cause showering problems as it is. lol

Pharrox

Smash Journeyman
Hey Roller, you're back. I'm sure I'm kinda late to the party but I hope you had a fun trip

Anyway, I was wondering what the ride situation is looking like for everybody? Do we have enough cars to make it to and from Apex? Six Flags? I kinda need too know since it's the difference between coming down by myself (with maybe a few MI guys) and raising the money, or me coming down with my dad who will stay with an old friend of his and pay for the whole thing.

Roller

Smash Legend
Good questions. Well for Apex, including your car we have at least 2. As Ussi is bringing his as well. 10 of us could probably fit into the 2 without much trouble. Even if both are 4 seaters.

For 6 Flags.. Better question. I'll have to let you know on that, as not everyone is coming to 6 Flags.

EVERYONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE COMING OR NOT TO 6 FLAGS ASAP.

And the trip was awesome Pharrox, thanks for asking. :)

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I'm no longer going to Apex. I start my two week gig on the 2nd of August so I wouldn't have enough money to make the round trip in time for Apex. I'm pretty bummed out but Comic-Con (or summer Christmas as I call it) starts on Wednesday so 5 days of unleashing my inner nerd should lift my mood.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Going to Six Flags.

Finally got my ticket not too long ago, I'm gonna check out the times on it to see when I get there and we can start working on that too.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
wait shld we buy our six flags ticket ahead of time????

im getting apex ticket this week as well, finally getn paid

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I sincerely apologize to the community here, but I will have to resign myself from the list of available smash drivers for this event due to circumstances out of my control.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I sincerely apologize to the community here, but I will have to resign myself from the list of available smash drivers for this event due to circumstances out of my control.
ur gonna find a way to make it here tho right????? im making u a headband and something else just for u =(

ill understand if u cant make it tho

M15t3R E

Smash Master
ur gonna find a way to make it here tho right????? im making u a headband and something else just for u =(

ill understand if u cant make it tho
I still want to come as much as ever, but I'm thinking it's like a 50/50 chance atm.
And please make one, I'll try to make it and would appreciate the headband more than you know!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I still want to come as much as ever, but I'm thinking it's like a 50/50 chance atm.
And please make one, I'll try to make it and would appreciate the headband more than you know!
ok for sure then!

im making u a pika like ur avatar atm, i shld be finished by tonight if ud like me to post u pics i can once i finish (on lunch break atm haha gotta leave soon bleh job)

PZ

Smash Lord
Omg six flags to man i WISH i can come so bad now its not even funny i would consider going through airplance cuz i got enough money but 1 no1 would pick me up from the airport 2 i dont think i have enough money to go back and 3 really expensive for all this to be together in1....................................................................................trip=( right b4 school:(

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183

ATTENTION DUELIS..........PIKAS!

this is the apex MM uve all been waiting for. my snake v ussi's ike

its a loser treats the other to dinner mm, so one of us, is going home full, the other will be a hungry loser.

PLACEEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAA BETS!
Posting it here so it's not forgotten XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom