• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX. We get 4th seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roller

Smash Legend
lol. ima look for a ringtone that just says pikaaaaaaa haha
and the pika handshake shld be like, just a shake fist pump where as u pull away u say pika and say chu once u fist pump,

we shld all put our hands un a circle like a football team and give encouraging words and then have someone say like "what adorable squirrel is gonna dominate apex?" and everyone just go " Pi Ka Chu!" and break
Interesting ideas. One thing to keep in mind. This is Jersey. Everyone here fist pumps after doing anything. Win a game? Fist pump. Do something cool? Fist pump. Eat cereal? Fist pump. Go to the bathroom? Fist Pump. Put ketchup on your burger? Fist pump.

/endorsing stereotypes

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Lol.

Let's just not go with the regional stereotypes...

It's not like I'll be arriving on a horse with my 50 head of cattle in cowboy boots and hat.

Win a game? Fist pump. Do something cool? Fist pump. Eat cereal? Fist pump. Go to the bathroom? Fist Pump. Put ketchup on your burger? Fist pump.
Win a game? YEEHAW, cattle drive! Do something cool? YEEHAW, cattle drive! Eat cereal? YEEHAW, cattle drive! Go to the bathroom? YEEHAW, cattle drive! Put ketchup on your burger? YEEHAW, cattle drive!

That's not how Texas rolls. It's irritating when people say that.:mad:

Roller

Smash Legend
Win a game? YEEHAW, cattle drive! Do something cool? YEEHAW, cattle drive! Eat cereal? YEEHAW, cattle drive! Go to the bathroom? YEEHAW, cattle drive! Put ketchup on your burger? YEEHAW, cattle drive!

That's not how Texas rolls. It's irritating when people say that.:mad:
I lol'd. And I'm equally as irritated by the Fist pumping thing. People bring that up all the time..

ANYWHO...

HYPE.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I've honestly never heard the fist thing before.

But my roomate irritated me when he said he hadn't seen a single horse since he came to texas.
-_-'

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
roller, we all gotta woogidy woggidy woogidy after we do stuff. and lol rocket power was the coast show u know, was where it was at son.

what else happens in cali o right

Hella. hella happens in cali. everything is hella something, hella sick hella dumb hella stupid. thats a cali thing. im an irish/british/german mix who lives in cali and likes camping. idk as a clali'an i dont know what sterotyopes that fits into but............

edit: im coming on a wed now rolla and leaf, so ima be able to come to six flags. oh and be watching the vid i post next week, u are gonna be mentioned in it

Roller

Smash Legend
Alright guys, so I updated the OP, but if you are planning on flying in. Use Newark International, it is the closest airport to both me, and the venue. It's about 30 minutes from me.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
You should probably update with this, too:

also roller, yeah i already told one person id make em a headband cuz i had an exta but yeah the headbands are like, well, ive got a **** ton to make as is so im gonna have to say i acnt make anymore for new ppl coming, sorry new people! :(
Thanks for the airport info.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
perfect everything is going smothly as is. my friends who dont play gave me **** yesterday for playing in tourneys in front of other people hahaha, i have some good friends.

they just jealous cuz im more social than both of em even when it involves driving to tourneys to see people haha, plus a six flags trip, they're kinda mad about that

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Posting just because I'm SO ****ING HYPE for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any Pikas not going are seriously missing out.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I would be willing to start a fund for Pikas who can't make it to come, but the chances of us raising enough for more than one person is pretty slim. :(

Biggyyyy~ work more and get your *** up here!

bigman40

Smash Master
I'd technically need enough for almost everything but the plane ticket.

And I'm trying to get a car wash job, and the one job offer that was supposed to go through this weekend didn't. So, my chances for money on that were shot :(

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Posting just because I'm SO ****ING HYPE for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any Pikas not going are seriously missing out.
Quoting just becasue I'm SO ****ING AGREEING with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My plane ticket is covered, by the way!
I don't have much more left to do!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
just how many of you are going to six flags? If a lot I'm gonna start doing more favors for my parents to not miss out on that either

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Pfft... You people and your new-fangled aeroplane tickets. Road trip is where it's at.
Some party members are not high enough leveled to perform this action.

Jus' saying. :laugh: I'm not sitting in a car for 2 days. Planes are cheaper and faster. Get with the times, soon cars will fly, too.

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Some party members are not high enough leveled to perform this action.

Jus' saying. :laugh: I'm not sitting in a car for 2 days. Planes are cheaper and faster. Get with the times, soon cars will fly, too.
Why not do trains? If you have no frequent flier miles, then riding trains (like my bro and I) is the best thing. Plus, it's so "anime"-like.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
...from Texas?
Does texas have trains? Otherwise, I would love to take one.

But then I get back to time problems. As fun as it would be, I'm going to be away from home long enough, and I'm missing days of work and school for it.
IMO a plane is my only real option for really fast travel.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I love love LOVE taking the train. Best way to travel imo, but they take so much longer than the plane and can sometimes be more expensive. How does that work?! x.x

If trains were cheaper, though, I'd probably take them to more places. Airports are such a ****ing hassle to get through.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Gotta agree on the train thing. Took the auto train down to Florida once with my family. SO much more enjoyable than flying or driving (and by driving, I mean, my insane father does the whole (or darn well near it) thing from PA-FL in one 18-20 hour shot).

My only compliant is I didn't have the last like 3-4 inches I needed to go to sleep properly.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
best thing ever was me going on a train to sacramento listening to tuesdays gone with the wind by lynard skyner. holy **** was it like epic im so ****** moment.

but im in cali so id have to say plane is only option for me, we were gonna go on an epic road trip with me blash tag and auto but everyone but tag *****ed out and i havent seen blash in a month wtf hw was supposed to meet me in sacramento!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Stealth, you're going?! I thought you couldn't since you went to Columbus!

I'm so slow....... eeeeeee~ that's exciting news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom