• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
No, he was being a ****. I don't like BS excuses for why he was an insensitive Ice **** rider. He should have just apologized for being stupid.
I'm happy to see Ice make bracket despite losing twice, not that Niko lost, but I guess that I worded that horribly. I don't mean any hard feelings, sorry.
Uhm... guess he did :/
Being happy for Ice making it to the bracket of for Niko losing are two exactly the same things, just worded differently, which made it look ugly. So stop the rage pls and just get back on topic.

PoundSlap

Smash Journeyman
armadas gonna win. you must be thinking: good old poundslap, but honestly, even those remaining who refuse to accept a scenario like this happening already feel subconsciously in their hearts that this is gonna be reality.

darkatma

Smash Hero
I'm very happy Ice made it out too
I hope he doesn't **** up as hard as he did in pools though... he can't be a top player if he's losing to chu and niko (good players, but not top players)

Djent

Smash Champion
Doesn't Ice kind of have a history of ****ing up early, then pulling out clutch wins later? That's kind of what happened at B.E.A.S.T. 2.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
True, Ice didn't get first in his pool, because he lost to EK. And he even lost in the 2nd round of the 32-man bracket (to Hack), after beating Enig. And then in losers he beat DJ Black, Fuzzyness, Calle W, IVP, Aldwyn, Leffen and Zgetto. Then lost to Armada in grand finals.

Varist

Smash Lord
just like to say Doser is really stupid lol

i'm happy niko lost too.
because it means that ice gets to bracket.

but i guess that means i hate niko's soul

darkatma

Smash Hero
Based on this bracket that tafo gave us, Me and Zeldafreak have discussed our predictions!

Results:

1:
2:
3: Dr. PP
4: Hungrybox
5: Axe
5: Mew2King
7: Amsah
7: Shroomed
9: Jman
9: Ice
9: Wobbles
9: Javi
13: Vanz
13: Chu Dat
13: KirbyKaze
13: Tope
17: Chillindude829
17: Lovage
17: DaShizWiz
17: HugS
17: Zhu
17: SFAT
17: IB
17: S2J
25: PewpewU
25: Kage
25: Colbol
25: Hax
25: Leffen
25: Westballz
25: Unknown522
25: Plup
33: Eggz
33: HBK
33: MacD
33: Redd
33: Eggm
33: Vudujin
33: PC Chris
33: Cactuar
33: Azen
33: Linguini
33: Bladewise
33: Cyrain
33: Darrell
33: KoreanDJ
33: Th0rn
33: Silent Wolf
49: Tang
49: Mattdotzeb
49: Weon-X
49: Vist
49: Tai
49: Sol
49: Swiftbass
49: Drugged Fox
49: Teczer0
49: StricNyN3
49: Stabbedbyanipple
49: Reno
49: Ambix
49: Darc
49: Ravenlord
49: Zoso

A couple notes:
We feel Shroomed and Javi are placing a bit too high for our predictions, but we're going with it based on the bracket
There were many matchups that could go either way, we're excited to see what actually happens tmrw!
I hope Amsah and Ice don't have to play each other that early.

Beat!

Smash Master
While I agree that it's unfortunate that Ice and Amsah have to play each other in round 2 already, keep in mind that Ice only got 2nd seed from R2 pools.

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
This bracket is so stacked it's scary.

Armada S2J W2
Linguini KDJ W1
Previous match's winner vs Axe W2
M2K Leffen W2 (if Leffen beats Darrel, which is likely imo)
Ice MacD W1
Amsah Ice W2 (if Ice beats MacD)
HBox DSW W2
Kage PC Chris W1
Previous match's winner vs Jman W2

Mango's W1 W2 W3 Wquarters are relatively easy, and I also think he's going to beat HBox in semi if they meet.

Armada vs S2J in W2 might be as huge as Ice vs Amsah and even though my bet goes to Armada on this one, this is going to be very hard for both players.

My predictions give:

3 Peepee
4 HBox
5 Ice Amsah
7 Axe Shroomed
9 Hax Jman S2J M2K
13 KK Lovage Plup DSW

I can't figure out who will win between Mango and Armada, but I think the WF and the GF will be between them.

stelzig

Smash Lord
While I agree that it's unfortunate that Ice and Amsah have to play each other in round 2 already, keep in mind that Ice only got 2nd seed from R2 pools.
Half the players in the bracket did that though, it shouldn't be hard to seed the euros far away from eachother.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Not looking at the bracket for match-ups, I'd predict
1. Armada
2. Mango
3. HBox
4. Amsah
5. M2k
5. Dr. PeePee
7. Ice
7. Axe
9. Shroomed
9. Hax
9. JMan
9. Wobbles

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lol @ people getting upset that others are happy because a player lost, like people don't feel that way about every single one of hbox's matches.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
M2K seriously is a disgrace, I don't care if all his fanboys rage at me, they have no reason to be fanboys.

So yeah.

Armada (I honestly don't think Mango will beat him, but we'll see)
Mango
PP

I'm not sure after this...Axe is out, KK beat Hbox.

YES I'm mad.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I can't disagree. Legend or not Mew2King has down right Dishonored himself. He disrespects everything tournaments and competition in gaming or anywhere else.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
I'm glad you don't disagree.

I'm honestly mad today, mainly due to the haters from other games as well as smash flooding the chat with useless nonsense. Combined with the lack of chat moderators (even though that 8wayrun guy who knows nothing about Smash can see the stream) and the M2K tourney ragequit, I'm pissed.

Battlecow

Play to Win
So. Um.

Will melee be on the stream at any point? And are non-stream matches really going unrecorded?

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Ice is good but not great like everyone was hoping for. He did ok against Mango considering...but lost to HBK(love HBK) it kind of puts him in the same spot as players from Europe we've seen before. Great in their regions but internationally just can't stack up for some reason or another. Mew2King quitting out has made me not want to see him enter a melee tournament again or any event for that matter. Still, with him gone and ice out hbk now out, pewpewu out, Tai out, Niko...etc

Basically no more hope for my character at all.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
So you're saying nearly every Marth main is out the tournament this soon.

joeplicate

Smash Master
i love big tournies

it's like watching a nerd superbowl LOL

any updates on brackets? or teams even
i couldn't find who's in still and who's out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom