• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 Smash 64 January 11-13th, 2013 Singles Bracket is now up

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo has the cap been raised? We have exactly 64 peeps and it'd be a shame if someone tried to register, found out that it'd been capped, and then thought that that was it and didn't try later.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yeah I know, I was wondering if the website had been updated to reflect that yet (i.e. if the digital cap on entrants had been lifted).

TANK64

Smash Lord
DarkLink is registered!!!! OMFGGGGG!!! **** just got real!!!!!!
<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Oh, and Ilovesmash lol

The Star King

Smash Hero
Just realized that Alpha, the Chile great, said in the Facebook group that he is going... HYPE

Battlecow

Play to Win
What? Seriously? That's awesome!

He's supposed to be really good, right? Like, the best in chile? He's that guy that the random chileans always said would beat isai

not that he will, but still HYPE

TANK64

Smash Lord
Holy ****! This is awesome! If we get some Japan now then US vs the world would be dank.

My though process since this thread was created:

"Top 5, you **** Franklin, believe in yourself, you got this!"

*more people confirm*
"Top 10, there are some good people going, but you're among the best"

*more people enter*
"...You got this?"

*more people register*
"DON'T get last"

Also, We should fund Tavo lol.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
jj told me he can get a discount either get a suite or two rooms or something...too good. i would chip in for 2 rooms next to each other, smash all the time with all the cool peeps, sounds pretty **** to me

Yobolight

Smash Lord
I vote Ballin and some random melee junkie (preferably a black dude) for Apex commentary.

TANK64

Smash Lord
I'd just rather see Tavo than Gerson =p (no offense). He would be super fun to watch and play.

But yea, I GUESS that Gerson vs Boom might be fun...

cyoonit123

Smash Apprentice
can we still sign up?? >.< i might be able to go now... also would any of the ohioans want some company? :D

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Don't fund Tavo for playing good. Fund the best on Peru. Then you'll have a true representation of "the world".
Tavo is more fun, It would be dumb to have another campy pikachu there

(Imagine if Gerson and Kefit play...nvm, don't)

Battlecow

Play to Win
Tavo is more fun, It would be dumb to have another campy pikachu there

(Imagine if Gerson and Kefit play...nvm, don't)
ur dum

gerson's like one of the 3 best players in the world and maybe even has a shot at isai since he's been training for it

if you like tavo watch tavo vids there's like a million of 'em

ugh

LLDL

Smash Hero
I raised the cap. Have at it!

Actually it's been upped before I got to it, so 16 slots available. Do it. And don't let random brawl players sign up as their "what the heck, I'll enter this, side event". We did this for you guys.

Battlecow

Play to Win
when gerson vs isai happens and it's a campfest on hyrule for an hour+, and people watching the stream get turned off from 64 because of it, don't be upset.
so ban hyrule

lol why on earth would you ban the second best player because of that ****

Battlecow

Play to Win
Just ban Pikachu.
bro you post a lot on smashboards lately and you maybe shouldn't. Like, now you're starting to post everywhere and I just think that the vast majority of those posts would be better off if they were never posted. So just maybe read more and write less is what I'm saying here.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
bro you post a lot on smashboards lately and you maybe shouldn't. Like, now you're starting to post everywhere and I just think that the vast majority of those posts would be better off if they were never posted. So just maybe read more and write less is what I'm saying here.
aight, bro

Olikus

Smash Champion
aight, bro
you two should make a sitcom. Would been dope if japan or Peru got a player anyhow imo. Its not a bad thing if tavo and Moyashi shows instead of Gerson and Jousuke. Or Red Mario on commentating would be the best thing ever, even though very few would understand anything. That Charisma!

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
Watching Gerson is boring. A few Pika, a few, are fun to watch.
OMG its the real Ricky!!!!

How come, every time, anyone gets 2+ combo or bomb combo with samus, there is an instant Ricky shoutout on le Skype, so convenient! RICKY GO TO APEX 2014 PLZZZZ, I'll start a fund if u are po'

Also, I agree with your post

RickySSB

Smash Ace
OMG its the real Ricky!!!!

How come, every time, anyone gets 2+ combo or bomb combo with samus, there is an instant Ricky shoutout on le Skype, so convenient! RICKY GO TO APEX 2014 PLZZZZ, I'll start a fund if u are po'

Also, I agree with your post
lol <3
Would be a dream come true :c

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Genesis 3 would be a big joke as well. Unless you like waiting outside for more then a hour for them to setup a stage.

Battlecow

Play to Win
So I heard today from *** vwls that CANADA might be coming out--YBOMBB, ***, and maybe B-Link! COULD IT GET ANY HYPER?

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
Predictions for Apex:

Brazil does passably (I don't think they'll make top 8, but they'll do ok).
If there's going to be an 80-man bracket, Komotonoto somehow won't make bracket.
Illinois destroys every other region in crews (even with Komo not making bracket).
If they face each other, Battlecow vs Kefit on Hyrule will be the worst match of all time.
All Tank does is upsmash with Fox (and it won't work at all).
Firo, top 8.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Lol Illinois got dat ego lately.

KnitePhox calling me "free" the other day after losing like 6 of 8 games vs my bad Ness.

Han Solo trash talking Tanklin.

BC being... battle cattle.

I'd money match all of Illinois If I were going.

Top Bottom