• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 Smash 64 January 11-13th, 2013 Singles Bracket is now up

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
I HAVE DISCOVERED A SSB64 CART WITH TWO INITALS WRITTEN ON THE BACK IN MY DUFFEL BAG, if it's anyone's ill gladly ship it out to you cuz losing stuff sucks hard. it probably was put there when people were moving all our stuff for the pokemon tournament, i believe it was hooked up on the LCD tv. just tell me what the letters are and in what it was written and that's proof enough for me that it's yours

pm of course

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Yea it did, I think Tank recorded it. And I was on the tape vs a legit player (Banze). Which means it will never get uploaded to youtube.

Pretty silly crew battle anyway, we just drafted random teams in the hotel room. GODMASTER KIRBY ***** everyone. The end.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Apex was alot of fun this year. Can next year grow even more? and will we get over 100 players to go? only time will tell.

Battlecow

Play to Win
America > all

never gonna change as long as we have IZAYUHHHH

also glad that sensei/kefit are so freakin good

we have like a reasonable crew

esp if zack isn't mad overrated

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
I don't know, if Isai went Pikachu or something, he wouldn't have been beaten by Kikoushi. That's just what I think, though.
Ever think the reason he DOESN'T use pikachu in these tournies is because he's afraid he'll lose "for real" and everyone would stop praising him and calling him the best? That's why he sticks with "worse characters" like mario (even though mario has a solid match up against kirby)

kys

Smash Ace
Can't handle the dum in this thread
Makes me come close to facepalming for irl.

I was reading the "turnip threshold" thread you started in the melee section (which I thought brought up a lot of valid points), and man there is some serious dum there too.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I wonder who comes closest to isai in 12 character battles? (and how close?)
It would have to be someone else who can use all the chars at a high level.

so Boom, Josuke, Frost, Tautman, someone who is good in both fake smash and real smash :troll:. Probably one of those.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Ever think the reason he DOESN'T use pikachu in these tournies is because he's afraid he'll lose "for real" and everyone would stop praising him and calling him the best? That's why he sticks with "worse characters" like mario (even though mario has a solid match up against kirby)
no i've never thought that

B Link

Smash Lord
I totally agree man what was i thinking isai is #4 in the world at best

malva00

Smash Master
doubt it, he did that at genesis2

WHO KNOWS though
no I only did Winner Bracket Luigi. Not Full Tournament Luigi. Anyways I already have a character in mind for GENESIS. Not going to say of course so NO ONE knows who to practice against. Good strategy, right Battlecow? XD

cmu6eh

Banned via Warnings
no I only did Winner Bracket Luigi. Not Full Tournament Luigi. Anyways I already have a character in mind for GENESIS. Not going to say of course so NO ONE knows who to practice against. Good strategy, right Battlecow? XD
People should just practice against malva00

SheerMadness

Smash Master
You should just enter Genesis under the alias "SheerMadness" so everyone practices against Yoshi.

And then bam don't play Yoshi. Fool proof strategy.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Isai's in it to win it this time

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
One of the best things about going to GENESIS would be eating at Ike's Place Best subs I have ever had. If me and Kefit where to ever go again we would have to go to Ike's Place every day lol

Top Bottom