• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 Smash 64 January 11-13th, 2013 Singles Bracket is now up

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
I'm bringing a cam. I can take a pic of top 10 if you guys want.

Who has that picture last year of Koro's face photoshopped on everyone in the crowd (and also the original pic - it was a great pic!).

If anyone's got a good camera and wants to take some photos of the event feel free!
http://i.imgur.com/d8eTy.jpg I did not take this but I did find it for you.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Oh god I never saw this, I mean I knew the original image but this...why?

Also, if anyone wants to teams anyone?
I need to play you this time MM??

I was thinking the same thing. Like a group shot of all, or at least, most of the smash 64 players.
OK this we have to do. Just need someone to take the pic with my cam and have us all be in a big group

TANK64

Smash Lord
I brought my camcorder so vids/pics/interviews WILL be taken 8)

Still at the airport waiting for ride >___>. Thank god I finally got a hold of him.

Yes forgot phone like a boss. True vacation lol.

FB/boards are my only contact.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
forgets phone

remembers controller

True smasher right there.

Btw, people who have my # feel free to text me important hype results during the tourney

LLDL

Smash Hero
Aight im off to the venue to put my tvs in the smash 64 area. Here we go guys.

KMaD64

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, late to this thread but Ill be competing tomorrow and looking forward to getting stomped early and having fun friendlies. Sorry I haven't been on much, but I've been busy with law school hahaha. This tourney is one of the only fun things Im going to be doing for a while, so I hope its awesome. Ill be coming in tomorrow morningish from the NYC area if anyone needs a last minute ride. I can also bring a 64 and a TV (not crt). Cant wait.

prisonchild

Smash Ace
Hey guys, late to this thread but Ill be competing tomorrow and looking forward to getting stomped early and having fun friendlies. Sorry I haven't been on much, but I've been busy with law school hahaha. This tourney is one of the only fun things Im going to be doing for a while, so I hope its awesome. Ill be coming in tomorrow morningish from the NYC area if anyone needs a last minute ride. I can also bring a 64 and a TV (not crt). Cant wait.
sheer? is that you?

LLDL

Smash Hero
Sorry guys 64 cannot be streamed friday. I was under the impression that we couldnt use venue internet because of bandwith, but it is that in addition to a strict no other streams policy. The other streamers are on contract, and therefore nobody else besides them can stream content in the venue whether they are using their own 4g or not. I just found this out today. Vids will still all be recorded tho.

:phone:

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Sorry guys 64 cannot be streamed friday. I was under the impression that we couldnt use venue internet because of bandwith, but it is that in addition to a strict no other streams policy. The other streamers are on contract, and therefore nobody else besides them can stream content in the venue whether they are using their own 4g or not. I just found this out today. Vids will still all be recorded tho.

Worst. News. Ever.

Alex Strife needs to chill out and (I know he is an infinitely generous man who spent his own time organizing a tournament for others).

It would be nice if you could do work on recording good stuff because there are so many great matchups for 64 (Japanese, Sheer, Brazil, Ballin, Canada, Isai)!

Edit: Friday is all Melee/Brawl doubles. Is it possible if you guys could ask Alex Strife/Other TO to stream a really hype match?

TANK64

Smash Lord
Having all KINDS of fun laying low in Bayonne =) enjoying the good food. Don't think Imma go to rutgers/and cool kid hotels tonight, but I'll def be seeing y'all tomorrow and be staying with the cool kids Fri/Sat =)

<333

kys

Smash Ace
Screw those guys. I'm not quite sure that even sounds legal tbh. I say you got the players, find somewhere else to go and Apex can stick it up their craw.

It's good to be back from vacation. Nice long break. I'll be rooting for Tank and Sheer to rep Florida hard.

KMaD64

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'm running like 20 late due to traffic and class ending late. I'm really only coming for friendlies, but want to compete if possible. Anyone know if I get there like 320, if that's too late?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
i texted nintendude for you kmad, maybe he'll hold off your first match. Don't hold your breath though, tourney gotta keep moving.

Top Bottom