• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 Smash 64 January 11-13th, 2013 Singles Bracket is now up

clubbadubba

Smash Master
you mean alone off school property or alone anywhere
alone everywhere. Basically if we are in a situation where we are alone, they'd prefer that I go somewhere where I can keep an eye on them, but am not really in contact with them. Like if I'm waiting for a kid to be picked up, they want me to wait in my car while the kid waits outside lol

prisonchild

Smash Ace
alone everywhere. Basically if we are in a situation where we are alone, they'd prefer that I go somewhere where I can keep an eye on them, but am not really in contact with them. Like if I'm waiting for a kid to be picked up, they want me to wait in my car while the kid waits outside lol
wow. it seems pretty extreme but there have been a lot of coaches that diddle their underage players i guess

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Where is everyone playing thursday night?

I don't get to the hyatt until like 1am that night but I'd like to get some practice in.

Would anyone with a vehicle be willing to come pick me up from the hyatt and maybe take me back? I understand if it's too much of a hassle, but let me know. I'd love to get some practice in the night before.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
get in contact with megavolt; there's also apparently a bunch of people playing at the hotel? don't remember who said that, it was in this thread though.

sidenote: if it's joe's place, it's probably a half hour walk. though you could catch a bus at the train station, i believe

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
YOOOOOOO backroom, while you are still around can you guys make an unbiased fair ruleset for serious12 character battles? Printer friendly would be cool XD

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
real talk, anybody got any "Hello, My Name is _____________" stickers laying around their house? hand one of those bad boys out upon check in and you can find people with ease. just glance at their chest.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
there is, sadly, no way to have those badges customized manually witout it taking weeks. So we made really nice generic ones.

Veritas Aequitas

Smash Rookie
hey guys, sorry to be a buzzkill but i might not make it to apex, if u guys know any1 who wants to buy my spot let me know, thanks.

Veritas Aequitas

Smash Rookie
yea believe me im upset, ive been registered since october and i was really looking forward to apex but somthin came up and i dont think ill make it

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
all 12 characters are pikachu
all matches on dreamland
4 stock no items

gogogogogo
I want other levels to pick from on my 12 character battles. 4 stock I dont mind to much.

there is, sadly, no way to have those badges customized manually witout it taking weeks. So we made really nice generic ones.
I heard the names weren't being done on them this year. Maybe I'll bring last years just for kicks.
This is sad I really liked how it was done last year. Guess I will bring mine too so everyone who I have not see yet knows who I' am.

Leaving in a few days for this I cant wait to see everyone and play SSB with everyone!!!!.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Hey guys. I'm taking tentative signups for doubles here on Smashboards. You can post here or send me a PM with your team. This is just to streamline the process on Friday/Saturday so I don't have to waste as much time entering names. Entry fee will be $5 and payout will be to top-4. You can also sign up on Friday of course (I need to collect the entry fee anyway) but if you already know for sure you want to do teams you might as well let me know now.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Hey guys. I'm taking tentative signups for doubles here on Smashboards. You can post here or send me a PM with your team. This is just to streamline the process on Friday/Saturday so I don't have to waste as much time entering names. Entry fee will be $5 and payout will be to top-4. You can also sign up on Friday of course (I need to collect the entry fee anyway) but if you already know for sure you want to do teams you might as well let me know now.
There should be a separate post for this, should I make it?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
So who wants to pick me up from the hyatt at like 1 am thursday night/friday morning and take me to a smashfest so I can practice?

Maybe one of the rutgers students?

I'll give you some gas money.

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
you are walking distance from my place. pm me yo number

any one else who wants to play on thursday can do the same.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Who has that picture last year of Koro's face photoshopped on everyone in the crowd (and also the original pic - it was a great pic!).

If anyone's got a good camera and wants to take some photos of the event feel free!

Top Bottom