• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
still need a partner for brawl beeteedubs, top level player only

will post doubles resume if need be

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
still need a partner for brawl beeteedubs, top level player only

will post doubles resume if need be
Don't know if I'm considered a top level player, but you play a mean MK so thats good enough for me :laugh:

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Don't know if I'm considered a top level player, but you play a mean MK so thats good enough for me :laugh:
i hate teaming with diddys but ill deff keep you in mind/get back to you when i decide

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
You're fine to sign up for any days you wish. But if you know you're going to be focused on playing/warming up on a certain day more than you would volunteering then it's best to say what days you'd be able to help out more.
Great, I applied already.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Only 205 signed up for melee singles, thats surprising low compared to last year. Just wondering do a lot of people do last minute registration for this event?

:phone:

Izzet

Smash Rookie
Two things: how do you select to team with someone after registering? also, does anyone need a teammate still? I can play mk, kirby, rob, and ness (main mk/kirby both). I registered for doubles but my teammate bailed on me so if someone is ok with teaming up with me that'd be much appreciated.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
hey APEX staff, can I please set up 1 SD:Remix booth in the side room for people to play on?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo I asked earlier but never saw an answer. Is there a transportation thread?
Me, Twin_A and Light need a lift to the Heldrich on Thursday. Of course we will pay gas money haha :D

Also, is anyone interested in teaming with Light. Ask Axe, Wobbles or Taj. he is freaking great in teams.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I need a brawl-teammate and don't care what the other players skill level is

:phone:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Id love to team with light if he's okay with me. He's probably capable of finding better, but I'm looking for a peach because ganon peach is monstrous as a team.

And I know what light is capable of. That guy is skilled. As for myself in teams uh...I've let myself get carried by pp to win the last two teams tournaments I've entered *shrug*.

S l o X

Smash Champion
I don't get paid until it's too late.

:| Can I still pay for spectator at the door or online after the deadline though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom