• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Redact donated 700$ putting them near 1k which might be enough for Javi to bring him along if he gets tickets soon soooo...maybe. People definitely want them in teams GF.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Damn nice. I don't keep up with Melee much anymore but Javi got me pretty hype last year so I'm looking forward to his bro playing at this too.

JKJ

Smash Ace
So what can I do if I'm not 100% sure if I want to go to this, but I want to enter Melee Singles only? And I can only get there Saturday (early) in time for Singles if I can go at all.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
enter and pay and if u do not want to go you can get a refund up until a week before IIRC. I will make sure to double check that with Chibo

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
I am registered. Thank you so much Alex Strife for making this event. I'm into melee because of my first tournament, Apex 2012, and now me and my friends are dedicated players. And in the future, I will be top 5 ;) I never really got to thank you, because i didnt talk to anyone in the community last year, but i just wanted to make sure you knew!

Bones0

Smash Legend
When's the next price increase? Having a set deadline for my cheapness is the only way to get me to stop procrastinating. lol

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
GUYS WE ARE DEFINITELY GOING TO THE KARAOKE BAR THIS TIME THO!

like seriously I'm not even entering anything anymore so Extracurricular activities is all I'm about

besides that I'm just trying to show off. lol

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I went there last time, it was SO hype.

I think it's 18. But the night before it was kareoke it was an actual night club.

So, who knows.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
If you're talking about the popular Golden Rail Karaoke Bar you must be 21 :( Very hype place though. Still have memories of singing Destiney's child back to back with some random girl and getting my faced licked from a stranger (at least it was a girl)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
The Golden Rail.

AKA The Golden Shower.

As the FBC called it last year.

The classic "Shoutout to the golden shower!" from Admiral Funk of the S. S. Pimpin was so goddamn funny.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
When does the price increase, or has it already increased? ALSO! Who would I talk to about housing like 5 people from Louisiana? We're all real chill and know how to act at other's houses lol. If someone can provide this info, Id appreciate it.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
If you're talking about the popular Golden Rail Karaoke Bar you must be 21 :( Very hype place though. Still have memories of singing Destiney's child back to back with some random girl and getting my faced licked from a stranger (at least it was a girl)
yo but we can do Bills Bills Bills this time. LMAO

is FBC F**kboy Crew? because if not it should be.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Starting tomorrow, I will litterly play smash at least 3 hours a day ( either vs a cpu or wifi )
I am so pumped for this.
It was very important that you said that, because it motivated me to do something myself.
Although I can't really play that long lol. But a little is still much better than doing nothing. =)

Playing all the time is truly needed to not lose all that needed techskill (at least with Diddy :p)! Can't believe I got this bad already... v_v

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
So since Ken is going to the the Cali tourney tomorrow. Who else thinks there should be a fund to get him to Apex. If anything as a special guest. He can present the melee singles winner with the trophy or belt.whatever it is this time. And if anything he can retire officially (if he wants) with some kind of ceremony

:phone:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Im tapped out from donating a lot to help other OOC players but I think that would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom