• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AXE 09

Smash Master
So southwest is having a really good sale right now. Use the code "BigDeal40" and book by Thursday. It's eligible for travel for Apex and NEC

:phone:
So just emphasizing, if you're going to get plane tickets for Apex, NOW is the time to get them. Before Thursday night. These plane tickets are cheap as heck! I just bought mine for $187 round trip from AZ

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
is anyone going to be giving rides to and from newark airport?
No. You're going to want to take the regional train system (I think Marta) to the new Brunswick station. The venue is like a mile from there I think

oksas

oak-sauce
I've kinda already bought my way down and the earliest I can possibly make it is Friday evening :/

What's planned for Friday atm?
i'm in the same boat. i arrive friday at 4 PM. what will i miss?

also if anyone wants to house me i'd really love it :( some dude posted in here months ago offering housing and i PM'd him but he never responded.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
These guys are so risky, I hope they did it for the sake of this video and they don't actually play like this in tourney lol

It's not even the kinda fast-paced aggro playstyle that brings hype (eg Salem or Nairo), it's just like...what the **** are you doing dude

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
I was watching that video, and after the first stock I was all "OMG CHOTA U R MY IDOLLLLLL!!!!"

Then the last stock happened and I was all "CHOTA Y DID U DO THAT I H8 U NOW!!!!111!!11!!!!!1!!"

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
These guys are so risky, I hope they did it for the sake of this video and they don't actually play like this in tourney lol
They obviously aren't going to post an 8 minute long game that puts you to sleep. That would have sucked to watch imo.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
So just emphasizing, if you're going to get plane tickets for Apex, NOW is the time to get them. Before Thursday night. These plane tickets are cheap as heck! I just bought mine for $187 round trip from AZ
They went up a little for me, but that's cause I waited til 11:45 PM on Wednesday night. :x Also I'm not leaving out of Tucson, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, but it was not much more expensive (like $15 or something).

i'm in the same boat. i arrive friday at 4 PM. what will i miss?

also if anyone wants to house me i'd really love it :( some dude posted in here months ago offering housing and i PM'd him but he never responded.
I'm curious about housing too! :x
If worse comes to worst, AZ will just have to get a hotel room thingybopper.

Arizona is running deep.

booked my flight this morning

Check it. Booked as well.

Can't wait to see everyone again. :)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
They went up a little for me, but that's cause I waited til 11:45 PM on Wednesday night. :x Also I'm not leaving out of Tucson, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, but it was not much more expensive (like $15 or something).

I'm curious about housing too! :x
If worse comes to worst, AZ will just have to get a hotel room thingybopper.

Check it. Booked as well.

Can't wait to see everyone again. :)
I actually booked a room last nite for "most of AZ" sadly, it's only going to have 5 of us.. atm... since I know Tony, Axe, wanna get some sleep etc... but room is reserved for me, taj, axe, tai, seabass.. :(

I'd do more... but .........................yeah that's alot of pple

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
Okami, how does a room with you/oksas/me sound? Honestly I'd like to get some sleep/change in private, so I'm not super keen on a big comunity room.

If we can figure out transportation, Forrest has offered to house us.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Is it too late to get the CD if I register? :|
The CD is free for the first 30 entrants which has passed within the first 2 days so sadly you can't get the CD that way. The CD should be available at the tournament though so if you're looking to get it you should be able to at the event.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Okami, how does a room with you/oksas/me sound? Honestly I'd like to get some sleep/change in private, so I'm not super keen on a big comunity room.

If we can figure out transportation, Forrest has offered to house us.
Yeah, that sounds good, Mizu. If like someone legit needs housing though, we could take up one more (since 4 is still reasonable). Like GHNeko or Toph or someone (if they even go).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom