• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
shadocat - 64 is 10 bucks sorry about that. We are currently looking over the thread to see what needs to be updated.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
my moonbase alpha re-enactment idea is still up for offer :awesome:
Sounds alright. it would need to be amazing, they have to prepare for the chance of any of the grand finals happening again (seriously, did any have any hype? the best matches were before the finals)

I made sure to not tell her that we were going to the Bronx for the tourney.
say no more. Thats lke attending a tournament in hackney over here

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Everyone hates the bronx :\ though tbh I hate the bronx ...except my area...love my non-ghetto area ...Pelham > anything else :D

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I believe I'm flying into that area when the UK invades apex. Looks as though Im going to have to wear my steel boots then? I mean, this is seeing that you can take weaponry on flights and in luggage :B

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
So Salem agrees to the condition that if Nick doesn't follow through with the MM, I get the $50?
Good to know :awesome:

Salem, if I get the $50 from Nick because he runs away again, $50 MM? XD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
No it doesn't. Roughly 5-6am to alittle past midnight. Check their website for schedules

:phone:

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
I want to MM everyone at this because I won't be in USA until another Apex or Genesis 3 ....

All my MMs will be a donating match lol

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
The deed is done. I bought my plane tickets. I am now officially Apexbound! Hopefully, it all goes according to plan.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So southwest is having a really good sale right now. Use the code "BigDeal40" and book by Thursday. It's eligible for travel for Apex and NEC

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I heard some Austria players found tickets for $354 round trip. I don't know how the heck you guys find tickets like this. I try to go to Georgia and I see $400 automatically.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Don't feel bad I already bought apex AND NEC plane tickets so I can't use it for either

Pretty upset

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ah damn that blows lol.

I really want to do some commentary on day 1. Anyone who knows me will know why hahaha.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Ah damn that blows lol.

I really want to do some commentary on day 1. Anyone who knows me will know why hahaha.
You really should commentate! It'd be cool! =D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
a brawl tournament event will be on Friday. not sure if its singles or doubles, but again

A BRAWL TOURNAMENT EVENT WILL BE HAPPENING ON FRIDAY

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
There won't be any brawl side events like last year and I don't remember the exact schedule off the top of my head but there will be Brawl and Melee all 3 days.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
There won't be any brawl side events like last year and I don't remember the exact schedule off the top of my head but there will be Brawl and Melee all 3 days.
But I want my chance at redemption. The defeat at the hands of Mr.R at sudden death still sting of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom