• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
spoilers: there will be a striptease, it's called the brawl GFs halftime show

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
there legitimately should be a half time show for all grand finals that go to the 2nd set

or at least a half time/break for players to take a breather, even if its just like a 5 minute break.

this can also help players converse with their peers and learn more overall from the final set

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
the halftime show should comprise of highlights of the tourny that day, either collective personal footage or clips from hype matches
...damn thats legit as ****

or a recap highlights type video of the most hype matches of the players that are in top 8

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
collective personal footage you say? how about footage from the hotel rooms :awesome:

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i said "footage from the hotel rooms" in regards to collective personal footage in the context of GFs players. since i'm free we can remove me from the equation ;)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Based on the recent sexual conversation, calling yourself "free" might not be a good thing xD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
spoilers: there will be a striptease, it's called the brawl GFs halftime show
Yes!

collective personal footage you say? how about footage from the hotel rooms :awesome:
Yes!

Based on the recent sexual conversation, calling yourself "free" might not be a good thing xD
Yes!

Daniel bryan-ing aside. I'm in full support of a half time show in the advent of another hbox vs. armada BO5 set. it will be needed to get people interested again

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
You know, ESAM, i think you're right about that, so i googled "synonyms for free" to find a less incriminating word to use.

the first three words that came up were "loose - open - gratuitous". looks like i'm just getting myself into a deeper hole here :urg:

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Daniel bryan-ing aside. I'm in full support of a half time show in the advent of another hbox vs. armada BO5 set. it will be needed to get people interested again
my moonbase alpha re-enactment idea is still up for offer :awesome:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
lol, mine are like that and im a guy XD
I actualy had to take my mum with me to my first smash tournament because she was convinced it was a pedophile ring posing as teenagers playing computer games to lure people in
My mom felt the exact same way when I first picked Roller up to go to a tourney. She was asking me a bunch of questions, like "Do you even know his real name?", "How old is he?", and "How can you be so sure that he's not going to molest you?" She also seemed to be under the impression that all of Smashboards was in on this secret pedophile ring, as if SWF really stood for Secret World ****ing and was actually a way for pedophiles to discretely lure teens in from across the globe.

I made sure to not tell her that we were going to the Bronx for the tourney.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Fall asleep a lot and do nothing. Pidge is a level 100 pidgeot that I've stuck in my blue version file every time I restart the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom