• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 Info Dump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
This a legendary smash tourney Japan and Eurpoe, and south america and canada all in the house....

And its back seat to the other games...

I mean **** even brawl got 400 entrants....and yet NO smash is on the stream...

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
Long as Melee singles top 8 waits. As long as Melee singles top 8 waits I don't even care.

*is getting frantic and entirely too compromise-y*

CharonxD

Smash Rookie
Watching Marvel isnt that bad, but the ****storm in the chat is horrible._.

Is Armada really in Losers?

Revven

FrankerZ
By the way, did Nintendo reps ever actually show up? I love how much that was hyped and haven't heard anything about it at all.

Not that I expected them to show up anyway, or send any reps at all.

RATED

Smash Lord
I went to see Apex a Smash Event. Not to watch some crappy Marvel 3. They have enough big tourneys, keep them out the Smash streams.

I love SF though.

Accelerator

Smash Apprentice
How is anyone being entertained watching this marvel ****? Literally one person getting combo'd against the wall all damn day

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Its gonna be awesome seeing 100+ FGC players leave immediately after Marvel finals. I ****ing guarantee they wont stay for Melee, even though, as you can see, we are respectably watching their ****.

I wanna see the Alex Strife interview. Lets see how low he can go to please the FGC overlords.

#ehsports

john!

Smash Hero
if only melee had flashing text, mini cutscenes for final smashes every 3 seconds, combo hit counters, and degenerate gameplay, then we could get this many viewers for our tournaments too

t3h Icy

Smash Master
lol yall got duped if you ever thought strife gave a **** about anyone but himself
A friend actually told me something really grimy about him and Apex, but I wanted to assume it wasn't true, lol.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
if only melee had flashing text, mini cutscenes for final smashes every 3 seconds, combo hit counters, and degenerate gameplay, then we could get this many viewers for our tournaments too
loool so true

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Not Melee buuuuuuuut, one of the Brawl players, Pwii had to leave mid-bracket since his flight is today (he assumed he wouldn't get top 8).

lol

Pengie

Smash Lord
I know, I just think its hilarious to see people hate on a game that's basically Melee's second cousin XD

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I think I took it for granted how well Genesis 2 was run.

And I never saw the jiggs/samus team getting this far. Mind is blown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom