• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 Info Dump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I can assure you all that Smashers' Reunion: Melee Grande this summer won't be arranged like this. The crew will put all effort into melee, not marvel, not SSF, not brawl. It will be a solid MELEE-tournament.
If this is forreal hell I'd make it out there. I have Family in some parts of UK that are begging me to visit sometime anyway :)

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
My fox is a TAS WR but I only optimized Mugg's strategy he created, lol.

My only one I don't have yet is Young Link, I haven't tried him yet, because I kept my fave for last.
I look forward to it. :D

So did doubles Grand Finals happen yet, or are the two teams waiting until stream to play it out? And what about HBox/Plup is helping them work so well?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
WFs: Armada/M2K vs Plup/HBox is 1-1 right now. Apparently Plup is playing phenomenally well! :D

Legend4ryFlower

Smash Cadet
My fox is a TAS WR but I only optimized Mugg's strategy he created, lol.

My only one I don't have yet is Young Link, I haven't tried him yet, because I kept my fave for last.
after about the 3rd video i watched, i was just stunned, and said out loud

"oh my god, ****ing wak"

then i realized what i just said. mind blown

ELZO

Smash Rookie
at the beginning i was so excited about this tournament now? so is that right i miss the melee team grand finals because of that **** **** you alex strife your a ******* how could you do such a ****

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Alukard killed a whole team with one character, while dashdancing a little in between.

XD

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Waiting for someone to come here and remind us that we should be grateful that people even host big international tournaments

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
That´s it. I´m done. I waited the whole ****ing weekend for Melee Top 8 - The whole day I´m tired as **** - but I stay awake to see Melee.

Now I´m watching 50 hours of stupid comic-endlesscombos missing Melee Team Winners Finals. Screw this ****!

melt87

Smash Cadet
Can anyone explain me why SMASHboards and apexSMASH are both streaming Street Fighter 4 and MvC? I'm sick of this random ****, gimme Melee back for **** sake

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Alukard beating Marvel players in Marvel.

LOOOOOOOOOL

Also Teams is over: Arm2K takes 1st, PlupBox 2nd, Catfish 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom