• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Can't someone just call Mango and remind him to register? Melee just won't be melee without him.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Melee:

1. Pound 4 - 347
2. APEX 2012 - 291
3. Genesis 1 - 290
4. EVO World 2007 - 270
5. FC-Diamond - 256
6. Pound 5 - 243
7. Epita Smash Arena 2 - 231
8. Genesis 2 - 228
9. Zero Challenge 3 - 228
10. Pound 3 - 224
11. APEX 2010 - 218

O_O

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I sent an email saying I was teaming with Ori Bro but it isn't updated

And to make sure ALL side events that aren't capped can be paid for at the door correct because MvC wasn't up when I originally reged and I maxed out my card after

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hey guys, I heard if you're traveling to coast to coast, you'll get jetlag. For those who had it, how does it feel and do you have any advice for it?

U *******, got us all worried

@Old Man Grey - Ussi is coming O__o aw snap lol cool

@Neo - good stuff bodyin the beat
Yeah, see you Friday.
People need to stop listing total entrants for doubles AND singles. You need to look in singles category only.

Brawl Singles: 369
Melee Singles: 290

Brawl goin over 400, and Melee over 300. Let's gooooo
Come on Melee! Only 10 more.

Roller

Smash Legend
Hey guys, I heard if you're traveling to coast to coast, you'll get jetlag. For those who had it, how does it feel and do you have any advice for it?

I didn't really have a problem with it, flying from NJ to CA for G2. Make sure you get some sleep if you're someone who really needs to be well rested to play well.

strawhats

Smash Master
Hmm...if 10 entrants sign up every half hrs for the next 4hrs then melee can reach 350 entrants. 300 is a dead giveaway, might as well go for the gold and be largest melee tournament of all ****ing time.

:phone:

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend

Yeah, see you Friday.

Come on Melee! Only 10 more.
from someone who has flown to italy with almost no jetlag-

figure out what sleep schedule you will have at apex, adjust it to your time, and sleep it for a few days before traveling. for a week before italy i literally went asleep an hour earlier till i was waking up at like four AM the day of the flight, stay awake all through the flight, got ten hours of sleep my first night bam i was adjusted. that last bit might not help as you wouldnt be traveling for twelve hours but adjusting your sleep schedule ahead of time really helps

steep

Smash Lord
I am also listed as "Partner Not Specified" but I am teaming with Dark Peach. Can I just get that straightened out at the venue or should I get that fixed now for bracketing purposes?

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
someone really needs to reg as Player-2

and where do you get 304 I just refreshed the page and there 303 melee total 294 in singles?

3rd edit does UMvC3 have a cap? I dont want to show up friday and not be able to add myself in that tourney

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Go to sleep at a reasonable hour. Done.
I didn't really have a problem with it, flying from NJ to CA for G2. Make sure you get some sleep if you're someone who really needs to be well rested to play well.
I can do well with 6-7 hours.
from someone who has flown to italy with almost no jetlag-

figure out what sleep schedule you will have at apex, adjust it to your time, and sleep it for a few days before traveling. for a week before italy i literally went asleep an hour earlier till i was waking up at like four AM the day of the flight, stay awake all through the flight, got ten hours of sleep my first night bam i was adjusted. that last bit might not help as you wouldnt be traveling for twelve hours but adjusting your sleep schedule ahead of time really helps
Thanks for the advice guys! Not sure if it's needed but my flight to JFK is a night flight (I leave San Diego at 7:30 PM and arrive at JFK at 7:30 AM).

SOLAR

Smash Ace
Hey, you want to get at least 8 hours of sleep, the day requires a lot of concentration! Also, eat nutritious foods that are easy to digest so that your energy goes towards focus, and so that you don't get a sugar crash later on! Don't have a lot of caffeine early in the day for the same reason! Get some cardio exercise (a quick run perhaps?) early on as well, as it helps you "wake up" and focus throughout the day, and it also helps you sleep at night!!!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Hey,

For those who are still looking to order a commission from Laurel, her commission orders will be closing on Monday night - meaning if you want to receive your tag by Apex you will need to order it by Monday night! Otherwise, she will be taking orders at Apex but she may need to mail it out to you. If you previously ordered a tag and have not received it yet, she can give it to you at Apex.

Make sure to PM her and get your orders in! Here is her thread for reference:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=315198

You can also check out her deviantart listed below:
http://laurelwind.deviantart.com/

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
^ o well i would definitely recomend not sleeping through the flight, much easier to sleep at the right time and snap to the right schedule
Ugh, I'll try this but I'm gonna need to be active to keep from falling asleep early.
Hey, you want to get at least 8 hours of sleep, the day requires a lot of concentration! Also, eat nutritious foods that are easy to digest so that your energy goes towards focus, and so that you don't get a sugar crash later on! Don't have a lot of caffeine early in the day for the same reason! Get some cardio exercise (a quick run perhaps?) early on as well, as it helps you "wake up" and focus throughout the day, and it also helps you sleep at night!!!
OK, no caffine or junk food. I do run everyday so I'll be sure to do that before my flight. Thanks!
Hey,

That is one sexy G&W. :yeahboi:

steep

Smash Lord
Thanks SOLAR but I already emailed Apex and told them I was teaming with Dark Peach and it still registered me as partner not specified. What should I do now? I don't want to spam Alex's mailbox either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom