• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I haven't gotten a single email from you, but I do keep watch of the thread and I put it in as of half an hour ago.

steep

Smash Lord
Thank you very much Bionic. Sorry if i sounded rude. I wasn't intending to be. I sent an email when I added doubles to my ticket a while back and said I was teaming with him that's all. It added my doubles entry but not my partnership with him. Thanks again!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Okay, so let me see... You guys are behind or ahead of me...? I think.... Behind, you're having/just had new years, yes? Therefore... A little less than a week to go for you, unless i'm mistaken, which is actually very likely seeing as i'm in Australia and can't remember whether you guys are ahead of me or behind me in terms of time. XD

Anyways, have fun and keep us posted on whats happening, we'll be interested to know :D

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ahh, I see. It's weird to be in 2012 when you guys are still in 2011. it's like how on the 31st September, 2009, i technically didn't exist. Ain't that awesome? :D

Anyway, happy new year for y'all! ^^

PB&J

Smash Hero
This is crazy that brawl might break 400 players,thats like 2500 for first place,a little less than that but still alot of money. Melee is going to be over 300,this is bigger than i ever expected for both games

:phone:

Shroomed

Smash Master
I deposited a check for 307.75 and have yet to receive my money so I can register........

Has anyone ever deposited a check and not got JACK ****?

My mom said sometimes they get behind on the holidays and all the ****in help centers and everything are closed and they only have automated crap.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Yeah you do bones. $10 spectator pass gives you access to friendly stations for all 3 days. But being the best falco in your state, it's implied that youre going to rep falco IN SINGLES. :)
You ****ing *** hat. :| Your post was in the back of my head since you posted it, so I finally caved in and registered for singles 2 hours before the deadline. I hope you're proud of yourself. I had better go beast mode and at least get out of R1. :glare:

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Is really ken attending? I can't see him on the list =(.

I would LOVE him to attend SOOOOO much. I NEED him to autograph my controller!

PB&J

Smash Hero
Shroomed im pretty sure there are people that wont be able to make that paid already,im sure you can take someones spot and pay them when your check clears unless someone else pays for you

:phone:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Or have someone register for you.

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Happy new year everyone!

(Over here is 0:39 !)

Much love from Chile! Can't wait to meet you all at Apex, flying tommorow at night!

:ness:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So uh..brawl pools LOL.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
We are 12 off from 400 entries for brawl singles and 4 off for brawl players in general.
FOUR HUNDRED.

There is a 5960 dollar pot for brawl singles

almost 6000 dollars. What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom