• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
All the Ganons need to stand in a line, arms-crossed, fixed-stare when people sign up for GG. This song should play as they sign up--a song so replete with dread and abyssal despair that they'll just pay us their money as tribute. Those who challenge us shall wail in torment and gnash their teeth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHXh3clDuY8

HEAR THE BRONTIDE OF OUR WARSONG ON THE HORIZON, AND PROSTRATE YOURSELVES. :ganondorf:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
All the Ganons need to stand in a line, arms-crossed, fixed-stare when people sign up for GG. This song should play as they sign up--a song so replete with dread and abyssal despair that they'll just pay us their money as tribute. Those who challenge us shall wail in torment and gnash their teeth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHXh3clDuY8

HEAR THE BRONTIDE OF OUR WARSONG ON THE HORIZON, AND PROSTRATE YOURSELVES. :ganondorf:
I'll bring mah pasta strainer :B
For serious, this thread has somehow turned straight into a ganon vs. the world XD

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Always the Ganon mains.

Also, for my idea to work, none of you guys better be below 5'7". Nothing lamer than a row of Ganons looking like signal bars!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ummm... these are one stock matches.

i dont know about you guys but but ive seen verm and others do some flat out outlandish things to people on individual stocks.

Im fairly sure the ganons know what they are doing.
yeaaaaaaaaa....
lmao
get exposed
this is going to happen to a lot of people.
You clearly changed it...
I like how he specifically found a pic of a pikachu getting its brain crushed.
lol at the ganons vs the world.

do work bretheren. a melee ganon feels your struggle and supports it!
What he said.
Over 300 entrants. Nice ****. Brawl 1 away from 200. Awesome keep up the good regging.
This.

M@v

Subarashii!
We are essentially over 200 brawl, because I know people who are making sure they can go, but they fully intend to. Circumstances are just forcing them to wait.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hello Melee Players! Were you wondering what you were gonna do all day Saturday with no events? Well look no further, Chain Ace and I are 67% proud to present to you:

CRAZA MELEE

$5.00 Entry
Event Begins 6:00 PM

Rules

2 Stocks
3 Minute Timer
Free For All Matches
Characters choice set to Random
All Items on set to Medium
All Stages on set to Random
First 2 people to win 2 rounds move ahead
3 Ledge Grab Limit during sudden death
Finals are First to win 3 matches
Single Elimination

Basically the exact same rules as All Brawl but for Melee

Payouts

1st: 50% of pot
2nd: 25% of pot
3rd: 15% of pot
4th: 10% of pot

Good with items? Enter this.

Good with a lot of characters? Enter this.

Bored as ****? Enter this!

Please post saying "I want to enter Craza Melee" and ill put you in the tio bracket. You'll have to pay at the venue but ill be setting up the bracket and announcing it around Christmas time

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah there will be backups or ill just mix missing people together with another set of missing people.

I think there will be a 64 man cap for this one also.

Key thing to note: As long as you continually get top 2 in every Craza Melee set, you will eventually make it to finals and make money.

Also there are only 5 rounds. So if you get top 2 in the first 4 rounds, you are guaranteed money.

If the event caps, which is very likely, payouts will be:

1st: $160
2nd: $80
3rd: $48
4th: $32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom