• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
YOOOOOO....HOLY ****. kdj/amsah wow. Not to mention europe, japan (melee), canada, mexico, puerto rico, south america, carribean is coming. This **** is gonna be REAL

Old school melee is in there. (kdj, pc, cactuar, m2k, azen, chu, chillin, cort, MaNg0? hopefully Isai will be bribed with some n64)
europe (armada, amsah, ice ?, calle w ?, zgetto please come back ?, etc...)
PP in top form, Mango seeking revenge, Armada's title defense, New comers from ever part of the globe. Greatest tournament of all time?
this event...I WILL BE HERE. HYPE!!!! 10 HYPES!!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i said earlier he is waiting for his school schedule to come in next month and then he will confirm but its a most likely yes

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Why is this not stickied yet? Not that much time left imo.
I belive it's because it's not using the unity ruleset or something like that, not sure.

Question: I won't be able to enter (since it's 3 days), is it possible that I can show up for the last day? (come for driendlies MM's add hype etc.) If so, would I still have to pay $30 venue fee? :-/ or would it just be $10? (Like $10 for each day type of thing) I'd REALLY love to come & support, but $30 for a tourney I won't enter won't do (no to mention the extra like $9 I would need to get there). Let me know!

:phone:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i responded to u on aib

you should still try to go and enter missing this is not a good idea XD

KageMurphy

Smash Master
When I unzip my pants and shower you in my liquid love, then and only then will a true sticky be given.

:017:

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
I reallt do wanna enter but I don't think my mom will let me go all 3 days. + I'm a bit heisant about all the $$ I'd have to pay, I don't wanna spend it just to lose in the 3rd round because of random nervousness x.x

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
brawl starts on sat and btw its worth all the money to enter.

also there will be pools u will be playing lots of matches

and giveaways like a free 3ds and such

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
brawl starts on sat and btw its worth all the money to enter.

also there will be pools u will be playing lots of matches

and giveaways like a free 3ds and such
Lol it's so much hype in this I really wanna go! Hmm I might be able 2 convince my mom for 2 days... housing is a def no no so that's extra carfare x__x. I'm assuming it would cost $35 tourney-wise for me? (since I won't be coming the 1st day then)

LLDL

Smash Hero
You should know the venue is one price, not $10 per day. Idk what is negotiable, but it wouldn't hurt to ask alex unless you've already talked to him.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
$10 a day is great/basically standard for most tournaments on the East Coast.
Those who only go for two days are still getting a great deal for $15 a day for a national.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
wait.

Friday...

Saturday....

Sunday...

10 dollars a day...

30 dollars.

30$ venue fee?!

What a ****in' deal.
this is not to mention that friday we will be having all brawl as a brawl side event. Also we will have the entire place open for friendlies.

I would advise, though, that brawl players plan on being there all three days. the schedule is tentative. Depending on if the amount of players rises to over 300-350 we made need an extra day to just get some of those things settled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom