• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
LOL Bracket is suppose to be hard...which it will be.

Unless its Soccer pools but those are random seeding

btw pools will be

64 pools round one - 4-5 ppl in each pool top 2 make it out
32 pools round two - 4 ppl in each pool top 2 make it out

thats for brawl and melee

then bracket.

So ya doesnt sound too hard xD

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey guys I encourage all those coming from other countries to BRING YOUR NATIONAL FLAG. You are representing your country in the biggest event this community has ever produced.

This will have more than any tournament, outside of MLG prize money, that has been created. We will be meeting players from all over the world and from other games do not lose this chance at history.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Round 2 pools gonna be hilarious

Esam got me on that callout gotta make it out this time while he's there

:phone:

leffen

Smash Champion
Man o man, round 2 pools is gonna be ALL about who you get and personal matchups will play in as much as skill lol (if I get 3 sheiks GG yoshi lol)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah, some people may get unlucky with pools but as long as you can beat 2 people in your pool you should be able to make the next round or bracket.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
dmbrandon is pretty cool

Would totally go if I had 1000 dollars but I don't so I'll just enjoy some stream and watch ma boi Mr R **** sum nigggsss

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Yeah, some people may get unlucky with pools but as long as you can beat 2 people in your pool you should be able to make the next round or bracket.

your math is off.

if you beat 2 people and lose to the other 2 people that defaults you to 3rd place...

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey guys I encourage all those coming from other countries to BRING YOUR NATIONAL FLAG. You are representing your country in the biggest event this community has ever produced.

This will have more than any tournament, outside of MLG prize money, that has been created. We will be meeting players from all over the world and from other games do not lose this chance at history.
National flags is a good idea

**** it, let's bring state flags as well. I know I won't be able to play to my full potential without this bad boy:

COME ON! FEEL THE ILLI-NOISE!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
pools will have 4 to 5 so the math is dependent on which size falls into. Id imagine there would be more 4 man pools that 5 man

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
Training so hard for this......I'm doing everything I can to get into bracket and I want it so bad. This is going down.
Well you got out of your first pool by going 3-3 last time, who knows maybe you can pull a seahawks and get into the bracket with a losing record....

:troll:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im gonna style on somebody

if that also results in me making it to brackets then thats cool too :laugh:

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
top 2 out of round two pools huh. I have to do my best.

Yea, I have to bring my flag for this. Can't wait.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Wow, get on that multiple-pages-a-day hype freight train.
And this is MONTHS in advance.

Gonna be epic.

Also, anyone want to team with my Free K?
(donkey kong LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom